It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
a guy who looks like a fruit that dosent like fruit

1800sunstar.com...

but he loves you

He loves you.

And little boys.
OH CATHOLICS LULZ.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So let me get this straight: God is more angry at NYC and San Fran because of all the homosexuals, but he's still a.o.k with catholic priests molesting and raping young boys? Not only is that pedophilia, but is also a homosexual act. I think NYC and San Fran can rest easy tonight, unless of course, we see god wipe out all these sicko priests who, not only do vial acts, but speak on behalf of the lord.

If there was a god, I would suspect that he get his stupid priorities straight.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Don't warn people anymore. It's useless. Most people are just ignorant morons to see true spiritual ideals of Karma and what not. Tis' the time to let 'God sort them out' and go on your own pathway to ascension/transcendence/evolution etc.

the spiritually enlightened know when and where to act. they dont.. I know you're trying to play Savior, I tried to do that and I got banned by the FBI on several websites, oh well. Not that i said anything about destruction to cities. But don't play favorites with San Francisco and new york. That is all. I applaud your effort however but you live in a world where you are surrounded by darkness and evil that is invisible to the eye, to the mass populace. its a damn crime and i know how you feel but we did what we could.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Jesus is a real douche.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is because IN A SHORT TIME THESE CITIES WILL SUFFER MY WRATH.

Don't you think it's time to use modern language in your threats? I mean, that's the least you can do, since no one alive today is conversant in thee's and thou's.

BTY nothing is going to happen. Just thought I'd clue you in.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The anger and the opposition, what did I say in the OP. Doesn't matter what I say...

Jesus asked, will there be any faith when I return?

A few exceptions, people are posting ~

Sodomy is not a sin. And denying the "act" is a damning sin if unconfessed before you die ~ Jude 5 and 2 Peter 2:4-6

All sin is equal. Yelling at, say, fighting with a sibling is the same as adultery, murder. ~ 1John 5:16-18

Rejecting the Truth, the Bible refers to (mortal) sins which - if not repented of - will exclude one from Heaven ~ (1 Cor. 6:9-10; Gal. 1:8; Eph. 5:5; Heb. 12:16; Rev. 22:15).

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I recommend that everyone who gets to the pearly gates of heaven form a protest. Do not enter until God sorts out his policies out I say, demand equal rights for everyone as long as they've been good, he should even let pigeons in as he shouldn't even discriminate on the grounds of species, let alone sexuality.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
All sin is equal. Yelling at, say, fighting with a sibling is the same as adultery, murder. ~ 1John 5:16-18
If all sin is equal, and even something as small as yelling/fighting with someone is as bad as murder, than I guess Jesus wasn't as perfect as he was described, since he was extremely angry and yelled at the moneychangers and animal sellers.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

If all sin is equal, and even something as small as yelling/fighting with someone is as bad as murder, than I guess Jesus wasn't as perfect as he was described, since he was extremely angry and yelled at the moneychangers and animal sellers.

Go back and read my post. NO, all sin is not equal. There is mortal sin and venial sin.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I do appreciate your concern. However, I have not been brainwashed by the church, in fact I haven't been to church in about 3 years but I know who I believe in, and am persuaded He is able to deliver me from whatever comes my way. I assure I will not have to cower in fear before Him, but in awe, admiration and respect. Peace to you my friend, and have a great day.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Go back and read my post. NO, all sin is not equal. There is mortal sin and venial sin.

No wonder you're confused, you post conflicting nonsense

How about getting off the hate train and actually following the teachings of Christianity instead of your twisted hateful nonsense...last I checked Jesus stood for tolerance and loving the people around you. Might be wrong though (given that I'm just as much a sinner as gays because I'm an atheist), maybe it's all about vicious hatred

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10ce271fc2a3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/000e231bf937.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1f00a340004.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm not a religious believer, but from the few times I read the bible, if that Jesus guy really existed, he would probably laugh at the above. Then again, given the god in the old and new testament is supposed to be the same god, and whereas he was a genocidal psychopath in the old testament, he turned into a forgiving shining beacon of tolerance in "part 2"...we can't really be sure I guess

edit on 28-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Respectfully, and yes because you are Mod here in my beloved venue.
I deem you worthy of that respect.
But Gazrok, it seems to me you completely ignore, the universal moral code that no one can deny. If you on your
part, hypothesize a maker. You must employ what I like to refer as " The Creator creation relation ". Does the ern
question the hands of the clay master ? Did picasos paintings have numbers telling him where and what colors to put his mix. Did he have the power to destroy that which he painted if it did not suit him. The wages of sin is death, so really we have all killed ourselves. You call this a moral compass ? I 'm sorry but I feel it is you, who havn't looked deep enough.

Randyvious
edit on 28-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The prophecy for New York and San Francisco is not new. The main thing, it doesn't matter
where one lives, you do not know your last day, none of us do. Get right with God now.
Confess with true contrition all your mortal sins. And take time each day to get close to
God, pray every day. These are serious times. I can post an examine your conscience
site to help (It takes you through the 10 Commandments). I'll look for a link.

And always, Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession.

May 1, 2000
A prophet, Darrell Bennett speaking to a prayer group in New Orleans

In the days to come, there will be much that the world will witness and in particular, the Church, and in particular, this land which is our particular inheritance. Much will be struck.

The last of the nails in the coffin of this land took place in Vermont this past week when the right of same sexes to be gathered on an equal with marriage was embraced.

God will tolerate no more. And for the good of His people. From one coast to the other, from north to south, this land shall be shaken. Some parts will remain, others shall not. The faith shall, and in the hearts of the people it shall be preserved.

Any nation, any society, that embraces the abominations that this one has, has never remained in existence throughout the history of humanity and this country shall not be the first.

Changed it shall be, greater than its present or its past has been.
Because the nation that unfolds in the years to come shall be one truly in which God is at its heart, for truly it will be even as with the children of Fatima, when the Angel of Peace came to them, before Our Lady did, and knelt before the presence of God, because he held the chalice and the Host was suspended above it, this is where the peace of the people are. For it is baptized into the one Body of Christ that the gift of peace was given to mankind. And it IS when every knee shall bend in the presence of our God that there shall be peace. Until then, the Lord tills the soil and turns it over and over until the faithful grow into that one body. And till the land the Lord shall.

That you shall know, New York shall be no more when this is said and done. California from Los Angeles to San Francisco shall perish. The land here shall take a beating, but the faith be preserved. And as I uttered before, it shall be by the blood of you and your friends that the priesthood, the ministerial priesthood of this Church shall be preserved in a particular way in this land. And great is the glory to God; great is the witness of the people here.

p.s. "The land here shall take a beating"....a reference to Katrina.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

California from Los Angeles to San Francisco shall perish.

The hilarious bit of that is that a lot of people living there can't afford to move even if there was a real reason to do so. According to you, they'd all die too when their homes "perish". Committing genocide...sounds like an awesome god worthy of worship

p.s. "The land here shall take a beating"....a reference to Katrina.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/716a678b6aca.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 28-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Christianity will soon fade from the world, perhaps we'll salvage some of the funner bits, but for the most parts it's just a slowly rotting corpse as it is. Enjoy your dying gasps.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
Christianity will soon fade from the world, perhaps we'll salvage some of the funner bits, but for the most parts it's just a slowly rotting corpse as it is. Enjoy your dying gasps.

Given the massive amount of now dead religions, you make a good point

Not saying religion in itself is bad, but it should be evident to anyone with a functioning brain and a sense of reality that hate preachers are a bit of a joke. And that goes not only for Christian hate preachers, but hate preachers of all religions.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is complete and utter ___________ .

Shame on you, and damn your arrogance in speaking for God.

It's people like you who have caused more people to turn FROM God instead of TOWARDS him.

Great work. Bang-up job.

Your rhetoric (or Jesus', as you'd like to pass it) is steeped in fear and a lack of knowledge and understanding, not to mention the singling out of these two US cities is grossly illogical.

Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think.

And spare the world of your hate. We don't need it. We don't want it.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Elepheagle because: (no reason given)

link   
Sodom was not just about homosexuality it was about forcing sexual acts on others against one will, today they have deceptive methods to drug people into sex, it happens all the time in the world only because you do not see it or even if it does happens to you, you won't probably remember it, so if God does act on it is because it will reach a new level of evil.

Prophecy is not just about God's judgements for sin but also how we are going to destroy the world our selves, man is doing that just fine with wars, Global warming, greed and animal extinction along with persecution of his followers.

Revelation 11:18
The nations were filled with wrath, but now the time of your wrath has come. It is time to judge the dead and reward your servants the prophets, as well as your holy people, and all who fear your name, from the least to the greatest. It is time to destroy all who have caused destruction on the earth."

link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by colbe

California from Los Angeles to San Francisco shall perish.

The hilarious bit of that is that a lot of people living there can't afford to move even if there was a real reason to do so. According to you, they'd all die too when their homes "perish". Committing genocide...sounds like an awesome god worthy of worship

Atheist,

Hello. I am posting some messages from Heaven. They are not from me. You read
the OP and Darrell Bennett's words but you do not believe. Ask God in prayer if
they are true. God's just judgment for our country is really an act of mercy, many people will repent at their last moment and all the prayers and crosses offered these man years along with God's mercy will help them to repent. Do you see the world these
days getting better, becoming holy right now? No.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Just want to let out the vision I just had while reaching this. Jesus is crying holding a man bleeding from his throat, he tells me he tried so hard to spread gods true words, but man has manipulated his fathers writing to benefit their own greedy ways. My children, my father says to love all his children. We are all brothers and sisters. The holy writings have been tainted, do not forget his blood runs through all our veins. Man, woman, child. White, black, yellow or brown. GAY STRAIGHT OR BISEXUAL ! We were all created in Gods image. We are ALL his children.

Those who take his words and change them will be punished, those who have been tricked will be given a chance to gain entry into his kingdom. I beg you, love all gods children. It is not your place to judge, and is between god and man. Any who claim to spread fathers words for their own gain, or to torture another of his children will be punished for eternity. I beg you. Love, and love now. Time is running out, don't be foolish.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join