It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

LEAVE NEW YORK CITY & SAN FRANCISCO
Message to John Leary
September 11th, 2011

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK CITY.

These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AND FORNICATION.

The vision shows My severe punishment of SAN FRANCISCO, when it will be SUBMERGED into the ocean from an EARTHQUAKE because of the homosexual sins.

There is also coming more punishment for NEW YORK CITY from storms and other means of destruction.

Recently, New York State has approved homosexual marriage.

THESE SINS ARE ALL ABOMINATIONS and these cities will NOT ESCAPE MY PUNISHMENT for their sins.

I AM WARNING MY FAITHFUL TO LEAVE THESE CITIES JUST AS I WARNED LOT TO LEAVE SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

This is because IN A SHORT TIME THESE CITIES WILL SUFFER MY WRATH.

I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but NOW THESE CITIES ARE CALLING DOWN MY JUSTICE.

Pray for the souls of the people of these cities because many may die suddenly without being ready to meet Me at their judgment.”

www.johnleary.com...
edit on 28/9/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags for external content

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Sep 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+120 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Wait I am in Minnesota not too far from Minneapolis which apparently has more gays than NYC or San Fran!

OMG!?

Apparently GOD doesn't even know that or something?...

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

When did jesus say this? Lol i might be missing somthing here...

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Keep on laughing. God is NOT mocked. If I were you, I'd go and repent right now and ask Jesus into your heart. Now. Before its too late.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
reply to post by colbe

When did jesus say this? Lol i might be missing somthing here...

Somebody channeling Jesus maybe? Doesn't sound like him.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
LOL I don't think San Fransisco and New York were around back when Jesus walked the Earth! How could he say these things?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
gosh, if OP think gay men are sexually deviant/promiscuous

oughta have a look at most straight & 'bi' men's headboard!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well we are holding open interviews to take the place of ELENIN........ Dont call us well call you

+99 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Jesus is coming. Look busy! I am so sick of these self righteous Christians.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by colbe

Wait I am in Minnesota not too far from Minneapolis which apparently has more gays than NYC or San Fran!

OMG!?

Apparently GOD doesn't even know that or something?...

LK 17:26 "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

LK 17:28 "It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

2PE 3:3 First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this `coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

+100 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

so people who DONT oppose Christ should pay attention to those who blasphemy him by using his name as their own?

thats funny.
thats always the way though, those who scream his name the loudest are always the most deaf to his message.

may God have mercy on your soul, because no human alive can help you.
edit on 27-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sir? Do we see you putting words into the mouth of the lord?
Quoting Jesus? Who are yor sir?
I will read no further.

+69 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Gather my fellow fornicators, for you are many! We shall form an army and bring down this cruel and unjust god. Let us shower him with love, lollipops and rainbows, and maybe the occasional unicorn. For who can resist a unicorn!??

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

threads like this make me ashamed to even be on the same open board as you sir...

good day...

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's really sad when the people who spout the Bible forget what Christ himself said about the end.
"No man knows, nor the angels in Heaven, but My Father alone"....paraphrased (because I don't want to disturb by dog who is sleeping on my lap around my computer).
I think "No man knows" includes people who prophesy on internet conspiracy websites.
Really, you make all people who consider themselves Christian look like a bunch of loonies. Like me. I very much believe revelation has not stopped, but using internet forums? Not exactly Heavenly Father's style. Nor Christ's.
You also seem to think that God has changed his mind, after promising he wouldn't do the whole Noah thing all over again. And his promise to Lot to spare Sodom and Gomorrah if there was even one righteous person lived there. So you don't think God can keep his promises?
Gee, I do. You don't have much faith in God, do you? Why would God prophesy through someone who thinks he won't keep his promises? HE WOULDN'T.
Just sayin'.......

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Interesting, but wasn't Jesus the "Son of God"? As I recall, it was God, not Jesus, who told Lot to leave Sodom. Actually, Jesus wouldn't have been conceived by God for another thousand or so years. So, that's strike 1 against this.

Strike 2: Unless I missed the memo, Jesus has yet to return to Earth. So how exactly is this guy talking to him? Through Facebook?

Strike 3: Jesus was to be the savior of all mankind. That included, in the time that he was alive, sexual deviants, prostitutes, thieves...I'm pretty sure this goes against all that Jesus supposedly taught while he was here. He would not have advocated the destruction of entire cities just to "cleanse" them from sin, that's not his M.O.

+34 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

No kidding. So am I, and I am a Christian.
What would Jesus think about this prophecy?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Act straight.... "Jesus" is coming.

+36 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Relax people. He must be referring to Jesus Escobar, one of my old jarhead comrades.

He always had issues dealing with his own, shall we say, coming out.

False alarm people, wrong Jesus.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
It's really sad when the people who spout the Bible forget what Christ himself said about the end.
"No man knows, nor the angels in Heaven, but My Father alone"....paraphrased (because I don't want to disturb by dog who is sleeping on my lap around my computer).
I think "No man knows" includes people who prophesy on internet conspiracy websites.
Really, you make all people who consider themselves Christian look like a bunch of loonies. Like me. I very much believe revelation has not stopped, but using internet forums? Not exactly Heavenly Father's style. Nor Christ's.
You also seem to think that God has changed his mind, after promising he wouldn't do the whole Noah thing all over again. And his promise to Lot to spare Sodom and Gomorrah if there was even one righteous person lived there. So you don't think God can keep his promises?
Gee, I do. You don't have much faith in God, do you? Why would God prophesy through someone who thinks he won't keep his promises? HE WOULDN'T.
Just sayin'.......

Correct, we do not know the DAY or the HOUR. We know the season, learn the lesson of the fig tree.

MK 13:28 "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

We do not live in the darkness and we know that the hour is now late. We are in the season of his return right now. The twigs on the fig tree are tender and the leaves are well and truly out. His return is imminent:

1TH 5:1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

1TH 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join