It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Attempt on Obama's Life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Could this be the next False-Flag, as opposed to a mass attack or natural disaster?

Think about it! As I see it, there are two possible scenarios:

1) A Muslim makes an attempt on Obama's life, sparking religious wars in America. Or...

2) A white makes an attempt on Obama's life, sparking race riots throughout the country.

IMO option #2 is more plausible seeing as how many people believe the Dems are pushing the race issue right now and are making things racially unstable.
Thoughts on this? Am I possibly on to something? Add more options if you suspect the next false-flag to be something outside the "usual" FF theories.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
old topic is old

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

Is it? I haven't seen this before. Apologies if something very similar has been posted before.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
other than that sniper a few years back, aren't all lone nutjobs white?
I can't see it being racial? what ever became of that sniper anyway.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard

Is it? I haven't seen this before. Apologies if something very similar has been posted before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tired
other than that sniper a few years back, aren't all lone nutjobs white?
I can't see it being racial? what ever became of that sniper anyway.

From my memory, I don't think he was ever found but I'm not sure. Anyway, the basis for my reasoning of it being racial is that he would not be some lone nutjob, but a paid actor (hence the false flag notions) who would be portrayed as some hate-inspiring white guy. The media would take this and run with it, painting a picture of whites and generalizing them all to be hardcore racists.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

or I've always thought When the tptb(i.e."They") decide they are through with squeezing "us"( the u.s.) )they will release President Obamas' complete records and transcripts,documenting his foreign citizenship. and slightly less than half the country will say "eh, so what"(racists...") while the rest are screaming Impeach! The inner cities will burn;Fists will fly then bullets.
Its a convenient trigger to bring in what ever "public safety" measures they deem.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican

Originally posted by wWizard

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That doesn't seem to have anything to do with what I posted besides the assassination part. Did you read my OP? That thread talks about him faking his death to avoid persecution.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tired

The beltway snipers? The elder is dead by lethal injection the younger one is behind bars 6 life sentences no parole.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

The media and school systems already paint whites as evil. They teach white children from an early age to feel shame for their skin color.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Perish the thought!!! That would be the absolute worst, most horrendous thing that could ever happen, and I pray to FSM that nothing even close to that ever transpires in or out of office. If it did happen, the consequences besides the massive rioting, looting and burning of cities, along with an open season on White people, would be that he would top MLK in regards to martyrdom along with everything it entails, and he would go down in the history books as such, instead of the incompetent megalomaniacal egotist that he actually is.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yawn. Obama has really low approval ratings now. Now wouldn't be the right time for TPTB to take out their figurehead. If they were going to pull such a stunt, it would have been in his first year in office. Now, too many people would welcome it, or "hope for change" as a result of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaEmeritus

Yes, thankyou. beltway sniper.
I remember when that was going on

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tired

Dont mention it friend, Yes those were crazy times.

new topics

top topics

join