It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just witnessed something above the house across the street...9/27/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Thank you for sharing,that sounds like you two had an interesting sighting that day.
I say anything is possible,who knows right? unless proven otherwise.

All I can say about what we saw was that it was no lantern or any kind of conventional aircraft I know of

I would swear that when I first sighted it that it was as if it were waiting for me and my girlfriend at the time to turn around and see it,it was almost idle and then slowly sped up moving horizontally towards our right across our visible path in front of us.

It was about 5-10 feet above the telephone poles, which surprised me being it was so low.
I can say seeing & experiencing something like this is completely different than speculating & watching a video of some lights,not knowing for certainty what they are,ya know.

ETA: speaking of helicopters,The strangest thing to happen yesterday near where I live was that I heard military helicopters flying back n forth over my house all day!? I wonder if anyone hear or saw anything like that yesterday?

I live in Pennsylvania,USA,eastern united states for those that might not know.
edit on 30-9-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

What part of PA?

That's where I'm from.

Coincidentally, I just heard a couple helicopters fly over my house. They sounded like they were low enough to hit the trees.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by leelo
I think I am going to have to buy stock in Chinese lanterns. There seems to be an epidemic, maybe we should stop focusing on UFO's and find out more about the Chinese lantern conspiracy.

Well, there is. Because the Chinese factories have now been able to make them really cheap and export them through their efficient sales chain, like zillions of other stuff.

Like try this.

www.ecrater.com...

100 sky lanterns aka orange dot UFO's for $185 USD. Free shipping to mainland USA.

Good quality UFO for $1.85 each.

edit on 30-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by semicolonsmile
reply to post by PerfectPerception

What part of PA?

That's where I'm from.

Coincidentally, I just heard a couple helicopters fly over my house. They sounded like they were low enough to hit the trees.

Right now I am living near West Chester,Pa,and I'd say 45-60 minutes from Philadelphia depending on traffic of course haha been here for about 4 months .
My UFO experience took place in Woodlyn,Pa in Delaware County 15 minutes from Philly.

the helicopters just kept flying overhead,I knew they were military just by the sound of them,I had that confirmation later on in the day when I saw them flying by.
I am not saying anything nefarious was going on necessarily but I still found it pretty weird,especially with everything that has been going on lately & with what members have been talking about etc.
edit on 30-9-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
i live in london and i saw a similar object recently in my nightsky, it looked like a VERY bright star...bright orange...but it is DEFINITLY not a star, i have lived in my area for 19 years and know my nightsky very well, the brightest object is mars in its same position, this light was brighter.....it remained stationery for a minute as i recorded it before moving off!!! what the hell....

it didnt make any noise cannot be a helicopter and i dont know what else it could be. i have never believed in ufo/alien stuff, but after seing this i know for sure what i saw was real, i showed a friend and proved to him that that bright object is not there anymore, as it really looked like a star/planet.

it later vanished after dimming and flickering

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by leelo
I think I am going to have to buy stock in Chinese lanterns. There seems to be an epidemic, maybe we should stop focusing on UFO's and find out more about the Chinese lantern conspiracy.

Well, there is. Because the Chinese factories have now been able to make them really cheap and export them through their efficient sales chain, like zillions of other stuff.

Like try this.

www.ecrater.com...

100 sky lanterns aka orange dot UFO's for $185 USD. Free shipping to mainland USA.

Good quality UFO for $1.85 each.

I almost want to buy some, just to see if they create the same effect. If I ever do I'll videotape the whole thing with a higher quality camera.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join