It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Just witnessed something above the house across the street...9/27/11

page: 2
15
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Let's be realistic, it takes time and effort and to get Chinese Lanterns prepared and then they have to move with the wind or whatever plus be let go into the sky. Really, did some college Alpha Beta team go out their way to really hoax the neighborhood and let go all these Chinese Lanterns to just to fool you that something may be up there.


Unexplainable. That's all I'll say.


edit on 27-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)


There is a college around these parts, but it is in the exact opposite direction.




posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My sister and I saw an orange stationary dot earlier this evening but for the life of me, neither one of us were able to even get it on camera, then it disappeared. There was only 1 though and it wasn't moving. Just blinking in the same spot. I'm in Eastern NC. Wonder if anyone else saw it. We both had cameras out.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall
 


I can throw a rock at the pennsylvania/ohio border.

Sharon, PA to be exact.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Don't look like lanterns too me, besides they ain't floating somewhere. their just sitting there.


And if they were floating slowly toward or away from the viewer they would appear stationary.....

Perspective is everything....



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre
 


If stars start moving as quickly as that then I guess we are all in for trouble.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by semicolonsmile
 


Between the quality and my resolution I can't even make a call. Are we looking at points of light that stay in the video to the end or do we have them disappearing or what ? If they're still there when you stopped recording that's never a good sign.
edit on 27-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)




The dots are the objects in question, and if you look closely you can see at least one flicker out.

I stopped recording because i didnt think they were alien spacecraft.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

Originally posted by Manhater
Don't look like lanterns too me, besides they ain't floating somewhere. their just sitting there.


And if they were floating slowly toward or away from the viewer they would appear stationary.....

Perspective is everything....


They were moving slowly to the left.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by semicolonsmile
 


Well im from ohio and ive seen a dozen or so ufo's. I live right next to wright patterson air force base so thats sorta a coincidence. You live not far from a nuclear facility in piketon ohio that gets alot of ufo activity. So its not suprsing in a way. Theres a post on this site about piketon. Ill find it for you...



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
In my opinion the UFO's fit the description of a sky lantern, the sporadic flickering being the primary giveaway. Interesting nonetheless, and thanks for sharing.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
that's very cool you were able to post this fairly quickly. it adds to credibility.
is there is some app for iphones that would directly post to ats? just wondering.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver
that's very cool you were able to post this fairly quickly. it adds to credibility.
is there is some app for iphones that would directly post to ats? just wondering.


Not sure about an iphone. or an ats app. i looked for an ats app once but it wasnt much more than news..I might be wrong but I'll check it out again.

What I did was just connect my phone to my computer and uploaded it to youtube through the removeable storage section.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by semicolonsmile

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by semicolonsmile
 


Between the quality and my resolution I can't even make a call. Are we looking at points of light that stay in the video to the end or do we have them disappearing or what ? If they're still there when you stopped recording that's never a good sign.
edit on 27-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)




The dots are the objects in question, and if you look closely you can see at least one flicker out.

I stopped recording because i didnt think they were alien spacecraft.


K I was able to make out the one that dised . Also, if there is ever a reason someone would stop recoding ?
That sounds truthful is what I mean to say. Still a tough a call cause like you say they remain orange.
I know I'm being sceptical, but that's to your credit because I can't call it. If I could either way I would. I'm definetly an unbiased observer who has witnessed a lot more than points of light. On five differnt occasions I've
witnessed five different types anomalies and piced one of them unknowingly in my backyard. Long stories.
But the funny thing is after what i've seen. I'm not easy to convince. SnF



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by semicolonsmile
 


all those folks out there have automatic functions for twitter and facebook on their smartphones. ats would be more interesting to read and follow. just saying.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm not doubting your story I'm just wishing you could've got a closer look.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
My sister and I saw an orange stationary dot earlier this evening but for the life of me, neither one of us were able to even get it on camera, then it disappeared. There was only 1 though and it wasn't moving. Just blinking in the same spot. I'm in Eastern NC. Wonder if anyone else saw it. We both had cameras out.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)


Wouldn't be around New River, Camp Lejeune or MCAS Cherry Point would you? Lol



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Here you go sir! www.abovetopsecret.com... theres about 5 other post about piketon



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by semicolonsmile
 


It may be a chinese lantern and it may not be. Digging too far in the unknown will cause much trouble. I looked at the video and in my opinion it is not a ufo or uso. I have witnessed many things in my life including natural and supernatural. I know information i should not know and have seen things i should not have seen. If you believe it is more then a chinese lantern, return to the site with a better camera and see what you can record. I can tell you that there are other intelligent beings out there besides humans but all they want to do is study us, our planet and the creatures on our planet. It may seem their technology is more advanced but it is not. Their planet just has alot better recources then planet earth.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think I am going to have to buy stock in Chinese lanterns. There seems to be an epidemic, maybe we should stop focusing on UFO's and find out more about the Chinese lantern conspiracy.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by semicolonsmile
 


It may be a chinese lantern and it may not be. Digging too far in the unknown will cause much trouble. I looked at the video and in my opinion it is not a ufo or uso. I have witnessed many things in my life including natural and supernatural. I know information i should not know and have seen things i should not have seen. If you believe it is more then a chinese lantern, return to the site with a better camera and see what you can record. I can tell you that there are other intelligent beings out there besides humans but all they want to do is study us, our planet and the creatures on our planet. It may seem their technology is more advanced but it is not. Their planet just has alot better recources then planet earth.



hrrmmmm. I don't suppose you got any of those things you should not have seen on a shaky droid camera did you?

As stated in my opening post, I BELIEVE THEY WERE CHINESE LANTERNS. You can even hear me say "I've seen enough UFO videos to think they were chinese lanterns." in the video. That is sort of the point of this thread. I'm not saying they were anything extraterrestrial.

READ.
edit on 27-9-2011 by semicolonsmile because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stinger94
 





Wouldn't be around New River, Camp Lejeune or MCAS Cherry Point would you? Lol



No but close to there, not too far away from that location.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join