It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly did a good job of shutting up a libertarian voter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Dr. Dean Ahmad is scheduled to be on the O'Reilly Factor this evening.

The following is on the Internet at www.billoreilly.com...:

Personal Story Segment

Muslim community split over Bush
The relatively small Muslim population in the United States seems to be split on President Bush.

Guests: Muhammad Ali Hassan, co-founder of Muslims for Bush & Dr. Dean Ahmad, Bush critic

-------------------------------------------------

Dr. Dean Ahmad has represented the Badnarik campaign on television before (see
badnarik.org... for details).

Please tune your television to Fox News at:

(Eastern times)

8:00pm - 9:00pm The O'Reilly Factor (cc)
11:00pm - 12:00am The O'Reilly Factor (r) (cc)
4:00am - 5:00am The O'Reilly Factor (r) (cc)

(Pacific times)

5:00pm - 6:00pm The O'Reilly Factor (cc)
8:00pm - 9:00pm The O'Reilly Factor (r) (cc)
1:00am - 2:00am The O'Reilly Factor (r) (cc)

Paid for by Badnarik/Campagna 2004

-------------------------
Don't forget to tune yourselves in tonight lp friends!
Pop a beer open, have a burger, and listen to what he's got to say....
One day we will have our time... One day... *sigh*

[edit on 26-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
One day we will have our time... One day... *sigh*

Perhaps, but not this time.

No doubt O'Reilly will take the side of the "Muslims for Bush" guest and attack anything remotely smelling of anti-Bush. I have rarely seen clips of the show but from what I've seen, heard and read about him, he is known to do that, even to the point of yelling "shut up!" at his guests.

So yes it will be worth tunning in to see that show and the level of debate that is actually achieved and whether or not the libertarian point of view gets accross.

Unfortunately I live in Canada, so you'll have to let us FoxNews deprived members know how it went.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Awww Gools... I think www.billoreilly.com might have the transcript...

Check it out around 9.....But I will let you know how it goes... For sure... You just watch your al-jazeera tv and keep a barf bucket beside your couch...
Stupid liberal government.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Check it out around 9.....But I will let you know how it goes... For sure... You just watch your al-jazeera tv and keep a barf bucket beside your couch...
Stupid liberal government.

Stupid Canadian electorate. Stupid Al-Jazeera. Stupid Bill O'Reilly.
(Gools is ok though)

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You beat me to it Truelies

I just got it in my e-mail and was gonna post it

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
You beat me to it Truelies

I just got it in my e-mail and was gonna post it

I thought you might of... I checked but you didn't have it up so....
naner naner...

Are you watching it?? Doesn't bill just piss you off?? He's not what he says he is...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee

Stupid Canadian electorate. Stupid Al-Jazeera. Stupid Bill O'Reilly.
(Gools is ok though)

agreed,agreed, agreed, and agreed... you are alright gools... your pretty cool...
(thats enough ass slapping for me today)

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oreilly is a SCUMBAG!!!

He just said he's looked and looked and haven't found ANYBODY to restore our civil liberties!! What horse#!!

And on top of it he just contradicted himself by saying that our civil liberties aren't at stake...

And he's also said that he's the biggest civil liberties touter thats how he makes his living...

What a tool... More to come...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Before the argument he started, he said there are NO other parties that will restore our civil liberties ... Nobody..

He also just said that he doesn't care who he votes for, and we shouldn't be telling people about political parties... implying they can decide for themselves...

He cut him off when he went to talk further about the libertarians...

And media isn't in bed with the rigth or left??? Gimme a break!!
what a jackass...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

D'oh! :bnghd:

As for the name calling I have to agree! Paul Martin and his Liberals are a bunch of corporate crooks!

Thanks Deevee.
True Lies you can slap my ass ANYTIME!

Edit: formatting

[edit on 8/26/2004 by Gools]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is really funny, check out Badnariks blog as to why Dr. Ahmad was replaced by Khalid Tauraani. It's like four posts down.

I was actually in the car being driven to the show when his deputy called me and informed me that although they would identify me as a Muslim supporter of [Michael] Badnarik, that I was not allowed to mention Michael's name on the show! I declined to accept those terms and they had the driver bring me back. Michael must really have the Republicans terrified!

I. Dean Ahmad

I guess you can only be "Fair and Balanced" when you're spouting Republican talking points.
At least Tauraani got to mention Badnarik!

O'Reilly is such a windbag. He used to be almost worth watching until he got so full of himself.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I sent a really nasty letter to bill last night, I don't even care if it gets on tv, it won't but just as long as he reads it, some people out there know that he's a #bag, and is in bed with the right side... What a dick.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Apparantly this is strike three...

---------------------------------------

For the third time, Bill O'Reilly has tried to mess with the Badnarik campaign. Initially, Michael Badnarik was scheduled to appear on the O'Reilly Factor in late June, but O'Reilly cancelled Badnarik's appearance while he was en route to the studio.

Later, O'Reilly issued a challenge to debate anyone abused by the Patriot Act. Aaron Russo accepted the challenge for Mike, and once again, O'Reilly chickened out.

As mentioned in a previous posting, Badnarik supporter Dr. Dean Ahmad was scheduled to appear on the O'Reilly Factor tonight. Ahmad declined to be on the program after he was denied the right to mention Badnarik's name on the show.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
O'Reilly is a worthless piece of dung who should be locked in a room and forced to watch Fahrenheit 9/11 for 5 years straight. He should be kicked off the air, not for his political views, but because he is an a$$hole.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I actually liked last nights show, know why?

That constitutional scholar kicked O'Reilly's butt, and pushed his face in the mud!

O'Reilly: "Citizens should cooperate with police when being detained..."

Guest: "Well Bill, what's cooperate? Search your home? Search your purse? Your Person?"

Bill: Yells over him, to make some b.s. speech on how the police are wasting their time babysitting [watching protesters], when they could be....babysitting [guarding us from terroists].

Many other hits to Bill were great list night, I loved it. It's too bad Dean Ahmed couldn't get on. Bill might have been bruised good.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
...what saddens me is that I know people that practically worship O'Rielly. I'm afraid that this man, who, lets face it, is a waste of space on this Earth has brainwashed some of the American public into believing his ego tripping rants about anyone that disagree's with him.

Here is a couple of funny links about this man:

batr.org...

www.lyingmediabastards.com...

brian.carnell.com...

I'm sure there are more out there, I just dont feel the need to post them all! Some are quite funny though!

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Jazzerman]

new topics

top topics

join