It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO conspiracy if you believe in conspiracies you need help

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
it looks like everyone that responded to this ego-centric,self loathing person's thread,did exactly what he wanted you to do! YOU RESPONDED! negative attention is better then no attention! appearently, 4 pages of attention. this should keep this lonely,sad,bored person busy for a while.
i really enjoy this site,but sometimes the info seems like it being forced down my throught.but thats just me tho.
i also don't like evangelical,recently born again christians yelling at me that i'm gonna burn in hell if i don't follow 'their' faith. more oft than not,i know more about their religion than they do!
and ya, if ya hate conspiracy theories so much, what are you doing here?!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

.....and where is he now?

ATS-1, Trolls-0

....oh, and the irony in your post

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
if they were proven either way then they wouldnt be conspiracies. i can see how you would think some of them are false, as they sound rediculous, and id agree thatsome are just plain stupid, but there are some conspiracies that sound plausible to me and obviously a lot of people agree

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
It appears that you are talking more of predictions vs conspiracy

As far as predictions go, I have yet to see one come to pass
i pediccted this j was gona get me baked,and it did

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Did anyone tell Hitler that D-Day was coming ?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

like the lunar landings , or was it it the looney tunes ?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

i dont beleive the lunar landings were a hoax, although i do think they are coving something up

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Wow Guy/Girl, you are embarrasing yourself really bad and I don't think your smart enough to realise it! IMO your mentally challenged brain isn't aware of what your verbally challenged mouth is saying but it's ok, I know it's not your fault. I hope your young and naive so that hopefully your brain still has time to mature and able to gain knowledge, if not, I feel sorry for your family that has had to put up with your arrogant, ignorant and mentally challenged self. OH, NEVERMIND! The joke is on us! Psychiatric Wards must let their patients use the computers now!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Talking about college classes where does the SKULL and BONES come into higher learning . The Tomb I suppose is open to the public . The fact that our TOMBS MAN President Bush the elder pushed the NWO by name and purpose didn't make an impression on you tells me that you have a selective memory or your still very young and don't have a clue . If you looked at the National news and International news you would witness the top heads of state from the Developed countries touting the NWO , G-20 World bank , IMF , Global Government act . The Global Government and money is the biggest conspiracy in the world where there are few have and mostly have nots . You are most likely be the have not and the haves are conspiring against you . Education can be slanted , experience can not . You probably still believe that the Federal Reserve is a United States agency that America owns . I doubt that you know that it is comprised of 12 privately for profit banks owned by 10 of the richest Jewish families in the world that basically owns everything else . Start looking at the names of all of our news producers and other media anchors , movie directors and producers . Now there is a coincidence ! Kissinger , Soros , Murdock , Gietner , Greenspan , Bernake , Rockefeller , World domination by a World Bank is the goal of the NWO .

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by Burnerz
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I respect your personal opinion on this matter.

Keep going to work, getting home, watching the news and pretending everything is fine.

While I do not necessarily agree with the OP, your reply tends to imply that there is something to be done.

Apart from going batsnot insane thinking everything is out to get you, Im sure nothing, not a single thing, you do will change anything.

I could be wrong, perhaps there's a tunnel entrance to the secret bunker where we can go and place a bomb and blow up the reptilians and the illumanati dudes... perhaps?

Nowhere am i implying that i believe everyone is out to get me. Also im not implying on a personal level that i have the ability to change anything.

Perhaps our ideas of what you and I define a conspiracy are different. I read through a lot of the different topics on this site, keeping an open mind and analyzing as many facts on the matter that i can find. The thought that this forum provokes, on these topics (in my opinion) is far more intriguing that what the majority of people may watch on mainstream television.

That being said, on average i would probably spend 2 hours a day on this forum, and that is time being much better spent.

To believe that there are no issues in the world, is to believe the mainstream news. As technology advances and methods of communication increase, there is too much discrepancy between the official story and the fact. To ignore that is to ignore the truth.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join