It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO conspiracy if you believe in conspiracies you need help

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

No one has ever conspired? Fooled anyone?

You have got to be kidding right?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The troll is banned so you all can calm down now.

The Rant area is for "rant about anything that does not attack other members" and I saw a lot of that going on. Next time, report, ignore.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

You insulting me, proves you have nothing relevant to add.

2 rpedictions never came true.....and no prediction or conspiracy ever has come true, there is no NWO, no police state, no martial law, no Y2K, and Dec 31 2012 is going to be another great day
...its going to be an amazing day.

Ok, can you spiracyfools, give me a valid conspiracy for world destruction and take over?
Hell i used to believe, in reptilians the illuminati, i was deep down the rabbit hole, and so called "truth knower"
You people operate on double standard, you think anyone who doesn't believe your bull# fairy tales are "ignorant, you people are no better than religion.

But a simple re-evaluation made me come to my senses, and i realize, you people are absolutely nuts.

Daaaammmmn this guy's stupid!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada
reply to post by jennybee35

Not nearly as much as I am. Mr Lizard seems to be having himself a hoot too. If OP is having fun too, well that makes 3 of us and counting.

Make that 4. As much as I understand why this guy was banned, I wish he wasn't.

I could watch people tear this guy a new one for hours.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Ok, can you spiracyfools, give me a valid conspiracy for world destruction and take over?
Hell i used to believe, in reptilians the illuminati, i was deep down the rabbit hole, and so called "truth knower"

Hahaha, I'm impressed. You were easily fooled into believing reptilian people walk amongst us but now you're telling us there is no such thing as a real conspiracy? Are you for real? Talk about going from one extreme to the other. Your credibility was nullified a long time ago. I always knew you had a screw or two loose Mr RadeonGFXBlahBlahBlahBlah.
edit on 28-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

HAHHAHAH KID WAKE UP LOOK AT YOUR OWN THREADS YOU STARTED. ALL CONSPIRACY THEORY'S.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you even understand what the word conspiracy means?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Just to clarify something to you about conspiracy theories. There are conspiracies, and here is a small list of them that actually turned out to be true and can be verified as such.
There are many others in addition to these:

www.sixwise.com...

edit on 28-9-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burnerz

I respect your personal opinion on this matter.

Keep going to work, getting home, watching the news and pretending everything is fine.

While I do not necessarily agree with the OP, your reply tends to imply that there is something to be done.

Apart from going batsnot insane thinking everything is out to get you, Im sure nothing, not a single thing, you do will change anything.

I could be wrong, perhaps there's a tunnel entrance to the secret bunker where we can go and place a bomb and blow up the reptilians and the illumanati dudes... perhaps?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Why do people believe in conspiracies?
There is absolutely no evidence to prove any of them.

I mean look, the 27th of Sept has come and gone, the earth is still here, dooms day sayers, were fabricating how the world was going to end on the 27th or a meteor or spaceship was about to hit......a year earlier from the original 2012 end of the world date, which BTW absolutely NOTHING is going to happen on the 2012, apart from maybe an economic crash, which is not really a conspiracy since the economoy always fluctuates.

Fluoride in the water? Monstano, poison foods?......all mistakes, do you think the people who put fluoride, make your food, have any idea about what those compounds do to the body, ofcourse they dont, it's just a simple mistake, humans make mistakes.
And people greatly exaggerate on how fluoride, destroys the brain and the "pineal gland" and other hippy BS.

You people are grown adults here, you should be better than this, conspiracies aren't real, stop being gullible, and believing # like the Illuminati, or how some "secret shadow government" run the country.

Where's the evidence? theres none, the earth is still here, no comet, no alien invasion, it's the 27th of sept, and nothing has happened.

Where is the conspiracy? you can't prove any conspiracy is real, because they're not, much like religion.

I know the goal of people like this is to sound "smarter" or as if you might have the "clearer" picture (just pictured Chris Farley doing the "quote" fingers from SNL) but you actually have less information than the people that predicted the world to end. Nobody, that thought rationally, thinks the world was going to end yesterday. There is a real event that is occuring where planets, the sun and moon are alligning.............that's it! Whether or not Elenin is or isnt in our solar system and none of it has to do with running into planets or extinction level events. Let me ask you this? You talk about a world financial collapse near the end, that too me would be closer to the world ending than a comet. Do you know what will happen if they make different FIAT currencies the reserve currency instead of the American dollar? Do you know how we got in this mess? Conspiracies. People colluding and contriving information and data to enable these banksters to hijack our economic system. I don't think who they are related to, what their family history is or if they are reptile's or not (thank you David Icke) is relevant at all and none of it really matters except that the world is being screwed by them.

Most of the people I talk to, talk about a shift that would come, gradually, that the 27th signaled the beginning of. As I look out into the world today, there are riots popping up in city streets in America and abroad, more and more people are voicing their opinions on the "paper" candidates for the Republican party, the Middle East is on fire at an unprecedented level and the world itself is turning on it's governments. I don't think the 27th had much to do with it but things are changing. If you can't notice that then hopefully somebody you will. I don't think it is productive to get on a website, where you don't know the age or background of each and every poster and to post a blanket statement attacking people for their beliefs. It is no different than one religion talking down to another religion even though both believe, basically, the same things. You have provided no new information or a thought that was backed up by anythere more than emotion. I think everyone in the world is happy nothing happened on the 27th and it would be a sick world for someone to be upset that something did not occur that was catostrophic.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
why are u on this site let alone a member with the ability to post. i mean imo it does not make sense . i dont know maybe im missing ur point
is it the doom an gloom u have issue with

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Hahahaha, Oh man. I just had a read though your thread list here.

I see a couple there moved to the hoax bin???

You just need to stop and breathe the info in, use the logic and intuition, and maybe hold back from creating threads. I know I am after a couple of false starts.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

You insulting me, proves you have nothing relevant to add.

2 rpedictions never came true.....and no prediction or conspiracy ever has come true, there is no NWO, no police state, no martial law, no Y2K, and Dec 31 2012 is going to be another great day
...its going to be an amazing day.

You people operate on double standard, you think anyone who doesn't believe your bull# fairy tales are "ignorant, you people are no better than religion.

I believe the people that are ignorant are those that get their dates wrong.........Dec. 21, 2012, not the 31........geeze if you are comment on when the world's NOT going to end I would appreciate if you could get your dates right! So much anger man, I'm really sorry that conspiracy theorists affect you to such a degree. Someone that doesn't believe in them certainly has a lot of passion about the subject. I would suggest finding out why word "conspiracy," even exists beore you rant on things. What if your prediction about Dec. 31, 2012 is wrong and it's not a nice day?

But a simple re-evaluation made me come to my senses, and i realize, you people are absolutely nuts.

Daaaammmmn this guy's stupid!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

5'3, male, 19, and an iq of 189, which is pretty low among us left handers.

Now I see why he's an angry guy, Sorry buddy but 5'3 is pretty low among right handers as well.

He's just a little guy! :+)

If it's not a nice day on Dec. 31, 2012 you will have a lot of explaining to do? 189?!??!?! Thats pretty impressive. Obviously you have overlooked why the word "conspiracy," was created in the first place. Or is that the real conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

The reptilians finally got him.

They forced him to write this thread to throw us all off the scent.

It's all interconnectered!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Oh the irony, you're saying there are no conspiracies while in the end it seems like you are a prominent member of ATS. The day when everyone becomes happy when the world is fair to them is the day conspiracies will die off, until then, just like one of the posts above me said, keep believing that everything is fine.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Have you not read history at all?????? Have you forgotten about all the previous conspiracies and how your own government even knowingly radiated children and females to death??

And why hasnt fluoride and such been taken out when it has been shown that it is so harmful?
If they actually cared about us they would have removed it ages ago. It was known even during world war 2 what kind of effects such toxins have on humans.

And now they will even be implementing mandatory vaccines that are both contaminated and full of heavy metals.

Sure sounds like your government cares about you.
And btw just because i believe in conspiracies dosent mean i believe in bull like elenin/planetx.

Go back to sleep! Not that you ever were awake based on how you think every conspiracy is the same.
edit on 28-9-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Conspiracy is the nature of how things work. There are no isolated acts. Everything is interconnected and arises from the same Source. We are made up from emptiness and condensed energy = matter arising mysteriously from that emptiness beyond.

On the level of mind/thought/feeling we are all connected and anyone paying attention can experience this on a daily basis. We are swimming in a sea (a very polluted and chaotic) sea of thoughts. The thoughts that pass through you every day did not even originate from you. You just attracted them based on your state of being. If you are angry you will attract angry thoughts, and if you try to suppress your thoughts they will conspire against you see...

That's why meditation is not about suppressing thoughts to get "silence", but rather allowing all mind stuff to pass through without resistance or clinging/repulsion. But side issue...

You see, even if a so called "lone nut" acts alone it is still a conspiracy because "his" thoughts conspired against him due to severe repression and imbalance. Even though some given "prediction" does not happen does not dismiss the conspiratorial nature of reality. God/Source is the greatest conspiracy of all because he has hidden from us that all is one and one is all (like Led Zeppelin sings in Stairway to Heaven

Those who like to dominate/suppress and feel powerful by putting others down (i.e. psychopaths/sociopaths) will gravitate towards each other and positions of power naturally and they will create a hierarchical structure to conspire against the gullible, weak, and naive. They will also conspire against and feed on their own internally in the structure, and this makes sure "weak links" get replaced quickly so that the overall structure that conspires against the rest of humanity remains ever strong.

You see, it's not about "believing" in any given conspiracy. Out of facts springs speculations. Let's use this Elenin thing as an example:

Facts:

1) Complete NASA and MSM blackout about this comet that will pass several times closer to earth than Hale-Bop which there was a huge fuzz about...

2) Alignments with Elenin - Sun - Earth coincided with the most massive and destructive earthquakes in recent time.

3) NASA issued internal warning video (not specific to elenin) and asked people to "make preparations".

4) NASA closed down discussion board on Elenin when it became certain how close it would come to earth.

5) There has been rumors and mythological "evidence" and other indications about "Planet X" or a brown dwarf star passing through our solar system on a regular basis (every 3600 years?), and causing massive ELE = extinction level events.

6) There has been a huge and accelerating increase in earthquakes, vulcanic activities, storms, etc. not only on Earth, but throughout the solar system the last 10 - 20 years, 2010 and 2011 being the most extreme so far.

7) There has been massive animal die offs, birds dropping from the sky, millions of fish dead different parts of the world, the magnetic field of Earth weakened mysteriously, the north pole wandering far off base, mysterious spirals in the sky, and many other "signs" of "something" going on...

So, you see. Conspiracy theories are funded on facts, and then people speculate given those facts. The trick is to "believe" only in the facts, and know that speculation is just that; speculation.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Why do we believe in conspiracy theories? Good question! But I have a better one for you. Why sir, do YOU believe we need to be babysat and regulated to the point of a free based slaverly, where the illusion is freedom in variety, and not choice. Where media only instigates this choice and promotes their beliefs of the american dream? While reality is we're giving others the dream they created, then trying to make it past this american standard of living with an increasing struggle to make ends meet in the mean time, because the circle of life has been cut and extended into the money tree. I've heard eastern women complain about the westerners disrespect to their bodies, and whats presented to them in the media, how she was disgusted and what her true beliefs were. An absolutely beautiful minded woman, speaking HER opinion. While we've been inside the box, occasionally tripping out of it on some weed or zoomers. Government made us patriotic, our government made us ignorant, our government made us a world power. For a race that is lucky to feel the emotions we do, we are doomed. Until we can finally reach the conscioussness, that hey " We're all in this together." NO ONES THE SAME, NO ONE CAN BE TOLD WE NEED AND WANT THE SAME THINGS. But we are treated like it indefinately. Told about it all the time. We are told how our differences seperate us. Skin, minds, abilities. We are constantly second guessing ourselves, contradicting every move. Because we were trained to be 'dumb'. And what better way than to give someone a life long scenario of failure where the lesson learned is "i'm not good enough". I can't stress enough, how beautiful and capable you all are. Quit being told what is and isn't. quit closing your doors to possibility. Don't limit your thinking. For this is the basis to you deciding what is and isn't real, whether you realize it or not. Your will and determination for yourself has been stripped. your sub conscious works at an overwhelming rate. reason for us needing as much sleep as we do. It thinks and solves problems even when we consciously don't. Quite the phenomena. But people are constantly losing sleep, trying to solve these unsolveable problems that only time, the proper thinking, and physical labour can, because time is what the governments agenda needs. so the the tools given to you by the government, that limits your thinking and shuts out possibilities, were given to you for a reason. Greed, wealth, and a long disguised beliefe of kings and slaves. You can't just abolish slavery and then dress it up. history keeps repeating itself. because we never do anything for ourself. To remain in the masses in the scheme of things, too scared to be 'different' when you're surrounded by a group of sheeple. Who are too afraid of anything else. The grass is truly greener on the other side. Language was only brought about to interpret our mind and its processes. The language changes over time in occurance to our world. Meanings of words shift and deteriorate through time. It's living text, such as the example of the living treaties of the first nations in canada. Documents designed to change with, and match time. We constantly take offence to, and take out of context, what people say or write. Because we were adapted to language, as well as proper language, which is in term, one set of words and meanings. While government creates these words with cross meanings and confusion. to blatently lie without technically lying. I just simply believe in a free world. Where free thinking is allowed, these sollutions of conspiracies are only created by our subconscious trying to solve these problems with the tools we were given, but we can't. Because of this box that was built for us, leaving us with ideas that we can physically present in hopes someone else found the tools, but no one ever has or does. it'll start with the mind, If government hasn't broken your mind into slaverly by or before grade twelve, they try even harder in secondary education by taking away the balance of life and school, Where you lose touch between neccesity and material. It's Governments fault we can't clear our conscious or answer questions that are un answerable. Until we unlock the mind! They even play all these little tricks with words to keep us away from certain things... Ex: Raw milk. ( Raw meet is bad for you, gotsta be cooked or it aint good ya know!) Leaving our minds thinking hey, raw milk, raw meet, tools to interpret: Language. Result: based of factual raw meet evidence, raw milk must be bad. When really its hella better than regular milk. but the gov't was quick to shut up the omish. i m out of chracters, peace!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Conspiracies come about because people hear facts and speculation that sound like something valid to them. Either that, or they find that what they're being told doesn't fit with what they've seen and heard with their own eyes.

The thing that convinced me that at least some minor form of indoctrination and conspiracy may be going on?

Three words: duck and cover.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

There's never been a conspiracy theory that was ever true.

Thats the thing i dont get, people love seeing things with both eyes closed.

You conspiracy fools are always quick to judge.

...but theres no police state like you paranoid skitzo's are screaming about.

and with one fell swoop I knock your house of cards down.
en.wikipedia.org...

....if conspiracies don't exist, how is it that one can be tried for "conspiracy to ______" in a court of law?

So if I conspire to kill somebody and get caught planning it, I can (by your logic) get off scott free because there is no such thing as a conspiracy?

go back under your bridge now.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join