It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO conspiracy if you believe in conspiracies you need help

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada
reply to post by jennybee35

Not nearly as much as I am. Mr Lizard seems to be having himself a hoot too. If OP is having fun too, well that makes 3 of us and counting.

Trolls, I can smell 'em a mile off.

Seriously though, I'm open to debate. But when an infant starts telling my community and friends that they need help, then this Lizard gets a bit sarcastic.

Apologies for any off-topic posts and such.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

No apologies necessary.You're doing a good job.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard[/i

Below is the op's own words on the left handed thread. I think this tells everyone what they need to know......

I once planned on killing about 20 people from my school, nearly went through with it to, but later backed out, so i am a serial killer in a sense, i'd kill someone if i had a silenced gun, and if i planned it through, covered my tracks etc.

I'm left handed, rh negative, 5'3, male, 19, and an iq of 189, which is pretty low among us left handers.
My left handed friends have iq's in the 250's, they eclipse me.

I'm currently studying biomedical science at college, a lot of us are geniuses, compared to most right handers im a genius, but other left handers, seem to always eclipse me.
edit on 19-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

Sorry everyone, I dont know how to link a quote from another thread so I did a copy and paste.
edit on 28-9-2011 by sunsetatdawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

: off-topic: Damn, your a hottie

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn

Below is the op's own words on the left handed thread. I think this tells everyone what they need to know......

I once planned on killing about 20 people from my school, nearly went through with it to, but later backed out, so i am a serial killer in a sense, i'd kill someone if i had a silenced gun, and if i planned it through, covered my tracks etc.

I'm left handed, rh negative, 5'3, male, 19, and an iq of 189, which is pretty low among us left handers.

I'm currently studying biomedical science at college, a lot of us are geniuses, compared to most right handers im a genius, but other left handers, seem to always eclipse me.

Sorry everyone, I dont know how to link a quote from another thread so I did a copy and paste.

Bloody hell.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How dare the OP call any of us people loony, when he starts posting crap like this. Good find sunsetatdawn.

I wonder why the mods let him get away with this?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Who do you think you are speaking to guy?

This is obviously an effort to draw in some fiery responses, some call that trolling, I call that inflammatory.

(member resists a barrage of conspiracies)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

From this site-
www.cracked.com...

Even though COINTELPRO activities were exposed and banned by the '70s, we still see little baby COINTELPRO efforts pop up today, like when the FBI targeted "domestic terrorist organizations" like Greenpeace and PETA along with evil Quakers. Or when one Obama adviser suggested infiltrating conspiracy theory message boards with secret agents who would discredit "false conspiracy theories about the government." Because apparently, people on conspiracy theory message boards would never appreciate the irony. Read more: 6 Crackpot Conspiracy Theories (That Actually Happened) | Cracked.com www.cracked.com...

lol

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Exactly, it's generally lazy and offensive.

Nice call bro

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

says the guy on the conspiracy website.

he's gone full derp! there are scores of conspiracies, some proven to be true, others ridiculous or disinformation.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn

Ba haa!
Just as I thought- "Little man'' syndrome......
Lol

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

i could never understand the rationale of someone who claims they would kill someone if they could get away with it... as far as i'm concerned, people like this have no place in society. it's sickening to think that there are a good portion of people who would murder, rape, pillage and steal if not for the repercussions of society. reminds me of the christians who'd say "if you don't believe in god, then you have no reason for morality."

more like if your only reason for morality is fear of repercussions, whether they be spiritual or social, then you have no morality. you simply are too much of a coward to act on your lack of moral fiber.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

bahahahahhahaha CLASSIC

Love it how he added his IQ, just so WE KNOW.

He is also a very unstable individual, some of us conspiracy theorists would put him to shame in the stability department it seems, maybe not so loony after all.....

As ice cube would say "you better check yo' self before you wreck yo' self".....

word

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I guess the pyramid with the eye on the dollar is all fun and games, And the new world order is a way to spreading peace and love?

SOME CONSPIRACIES ARE REAL! What are you doing on ATS anyway?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'd appreciate it - if those concerned about his 'shooting' comments could alert a mod, since they have ignored my requests.

If it was up to me, i'd report the sad fool to the authorities - for his threats to kill etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

5'3, male, 19, and an iq of 189, which is pretty low among us left handers.

Now I see why he's an angry guy, Sorry buddy but 5'3 is pretty low among right handers as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I think I just feel sorry for you, a grown adult that has nothing better to do that go make unfounded judgements on total strangers, feeling quite entitled to do so all the while

You really should be better than that

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
It appears that you are talking more of predictions vs conspiracy

As far as predictions go, I have yet to see one come to pass

Which in itself is exceedingly telling. The defense of the prediction encompasses conspiracies about government cover ups etc and has huge overlaps with non prediction conspiracies. Since we know the predictions are total nonsense what does this say about the related conspiracies?

To me this uncovers the fact that the conspracies are nonsense.

All I ever come across is greed, self interest, arse covering, mistakes, lies, paranoid military secrecy etc etc. All of which can seem like a conspiracy.

The closest to a conspiracy I have seen is when politicians, corporate business and/or the military are engaged in something they do not want to admit (see previous paragraph as to why) and pretend it is something else.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'm left handed and have a high IQ as well. But none of this would matter if my right hand doesn't know what my left hand is doing, and I can't grab my a$$ with both hands.... the poor wretches that don't have the ability to multi task (like me) are just educated idiots who are victims of their own madness....with a high IQ's

Sometimes though I do have to slap myself, with my left hand of course, to stop my head from spinning around and hurling pea soup

Other than that, it's all good

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Hahaha I grew out of trolling forums by the time I was 16...

You're 19? Still got a long ways to go there kid, but don't ya think 19 is a little old to be a troll? Unless you're a fat and or nerdy kid who get's his jollies off insulting people you don't know, and who will never see you in RL.... and if that's so, then I just have pity for you.... hahah no, I'm a liar... I don't have any pity...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I'm left handed, rh negative, 5'3, male, 19, and an iq of 189, which is pretty low among us left handers. My left handed friends have iq's in the 250's, they eclipse me.

i've just dropped the whole conspiracy talk, and i've justed started to talk about useful things, things that make sense, got a lot more dates, DJing for school parties, using Logic and my Macbook pro.

Lol, I don't believe for a single 'conspiracy filled second' that you hae an IQ of 189!
Your rationale & arguments throughout this thread prove otherwise.

And as far as your new found popularity being a DJ, & a proud 'Macbook' owner, well everyone thinks its admiral when someone of your limited stature doesn't let it prevent them from achieving just like us big people!
Well done You!!

edit on 28-9-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join