It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO conspiracy if you believe in conspiracies you need help

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Silly lizard

I thought you just said Lizards weren't real?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I used to believe in reptilians, and the other wave of moronic conspiracy theories that don't exist.
It was said that if you are able to operate your brain in a different frequency, you can see them, i tried many different frequencies through sequences, and played it on my macbook pro, out in public, it was obvious a humming sound, so it wasn't disturbing the peace, i was there for a few hours, nothing came up.
The reptilian conspiracy was the major one behind all others, up untill that point, i stop believing in it.

None of these conspiracies make sense.
Do you know, you people are no better than religious people?
You have that mob mentality.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Your name is lizard hurr hurr.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Wow, learn some manners you rude dummy.

Methinks you should learn some manners first son. Since you've just insulted hundreds of thousands of people in one fell swoop.

What is your problem?

You. You're my problem.

I don't care if you dont live in america........why do you think i would care about your country get over yourself.
Who even thinks like this?

Because my country INVENTED your country.

Silly lizard

Silly me.
edit on 27-9-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Anyway, seriously.

Because SOME conspiracies are ridiculous, you think we shouldn't discuss other possible conspiracies which might be real?

Also, do you think we all believe in the same things?

I certainly don't believe in many of the topics on this site, yet others have very strong evidence leaning towards the truth of their existence.

I imagine you're the sort of person who lumps everyone into categories, because it makes it easier for you to think without any form of confusion.

Am i right?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

I have seen a prediction of HAARP technology being used on Japan back in 2008 by Benjamin Fulford. This appears to have come true.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Man, i gotta tell ya, conspiracy theories are so nonsensical, girls don't take you seriously when you bring up this stupid BS, especially in my college classes. heh, well it's gotten so good now, i've just dropped the whole conspiracy talk, and i've justed started to talk about useful things, things that make sense, got a lot more dates, DJing for school parties, using Logic and my Macbook pro.
Definitely not going back to "that way" of life, again, the idiot conpiracy mind set.

This is for all the spiracyfools

Cya
edit on 27-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Man, i gotta tell ya, conspiracy theories are so nonsensical, girls don't take you seriously when you bring up this stupid BS, especially in my college classes. heh, well it's gotten so good now, i've just dropped the whole conspiracy talk, and i've justed started to talk about useful things, things that make sense.
Definitely not going back to "that way" of life, again, the idiot conpiracy mind set.

This is for all the spiracyfools

Cya

Well, a college kid has just proven me wrong. With a picture.

Well done you.

I'll be very sure to avoid the girls in your college class. As I'm sure you're the shining bastion of an example of debate, humanity and your access to all the information in the world. Chicks dig that!

Good luck at Hogwarts son.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

things that make sense, got a lot more dates, DJing for school parties, using Logic and my Macbook pro.

I'm a DJ. Although I tend to avoid childrens parties, I prefer adults. I avoid MACS because I prefer real computers and as for dates. Hell, I prefer women, not children.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well they're really nice women, your loss, loser, not that you had a chance with them in the first place.

I don't go to hogwarts....who even think like that?...hogwarts?...weirdo.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'm an avid c++ programmer, i love coding and have been coding few a few years now, it's a hobby of mine.
You know what made me wake up to why conspiracy theorists are idiots?

I coded a program, and after weeks of debugging it was complete just up untill a few days ago.
A program that lets your brain operate at a different frequency through sequences by altering the sounds in the area.

Dude, wtf are you on about?

You are an avid C++ programmer. Congatulations. I'm an avid sailor. So what?

You coded a program that took weeks to debug and even though you completed the task , as of a few days ago, the task is incomplete.Makes perfect sense.

What frequency does the brainnormally 'operate' under?

Sequences of what?

Altering what sounds?The noise of traffic and general din?Birds tweeting? A hurdy-gurdy? What are you on about.It's not April 1st for a few months.

This is either grade A trolling or you are intellectually defficient, juvenile and deluded

I haven't seen an OP mauled so badly in a long while.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

**College parties, and you avoid OSX and Macbook pros, because you have too little brain cells to figure our how it works.
Stick to windows and your "conspiracy theories" there champ
Man it must be nice in never never land.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Please allow me to share the ATS Motto.

• Deny ignorance is what we do.
• It's how we think. It's how we talk. It's how we listen.
• Ignorance is the social disease of history. It’s the evil that men do, the reason history repeats, and the cause of intolerance.
• We deny it. It's not welcome here. Within these boundaries, it has no strength.
• Here, ignorance is denied.

RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien…..You are ignorant and you have officially been DENIED! Now go away! Crawl back into your troll-hole and drink your cool-aide. Leave us to dwell on the conspiracies that abound!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

**College parties, and you avoid OSX and Macbook pros, because you have too little brain cells to figure our how it works.
Stick to windows and your "conspiracy theories" there champ
Man it must be nice in never never land.

Er... Not every PC user uses windows. I thought Hogwarts C++ training school would have at least taught you the basics. But obviously your brain cells would learn from each other if they decided to stop squabbling and share some real information between them both.

And college parties. I guess when you're old enough to visit real clubs, pubs, bars and such - you'll learn a little bit more about the real world. Like respect, reasoning, debate and how not to troll a whole forum and then back yourself up with egotistical bravado and hypocrisy.

Good luck on your Macbook pro though kid.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

girls don't take you seriously when you bring up this stupid BS, especially in my college classes. heh, well it's gotten so good now, i've just dropped the whole conspiracy talk, and i've justed started to talk about useful things, things that make sense, got a lot more dates, DJing for school parties, using Logic and my Macbook pro.
Definitely not going back to "that way" of life, again, the idiot conpiracy mind set

Too funny. You tried to use reptilian conspiracies to get laid!!!! And it didn't work? How did you manage to intertwine CT with your sexuality.

But it's all good, because you dropped that act and now you're a stud muffin, and if standing behind a set of decks doesn't get your cherry popped, nothing will.DJing, the last chance saloon for the desperate male virgin

Using Logic................... wow. So, would you be one of these guys doing a lame pastiche of the electronic music from 20 odd years ago. Another Tiesto perhaps?Or maybe an autotune junkie? Anyway there's a much better type of Logic which you don't pssess a copy of and it's doubtful you ever will.Hint: It's not a computer program.

And you got a MacBook Pro!!! Exclusive, though a little birdie told me you can buy them at Best Buy and they'll sell them to anyone--- you don't even need to be cool or have dated loads of chicks.No credibility check.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well, just as I suspected:

But I guess that's not the point of this thread, is it? You aren't trying to learn anything new, you are the little boy poking a stick in the hornet's nest to see what happens. Having fun?

And you know what? I suspect this kid really IS enjoying this!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

it's just a simple mistake, humans make mistakes.

While you are right in some respect. There are always small cliques that are operating for their own agenda. It doesn't imply that there are grand conspiracies, but more of a status quo, that only a few are privy to.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada

But it's all good, because you dropped that act and now you're a stud muffin, and if standing behind a set of decks doesn't get your cherry popped, nothing will.DJing, the last chance saloon for the desperate male virgin

I be he doesn't even know what real decks are, I bet he just uses virtual DJ on his Hogwarts mac book.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Not nearly as much as I am. Mr Lizard seems to be having himself a hoot too. If OP is having fun too, well that makes 3 of us and counting.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

I just wish more folks on here could take it as 'tongue-in-cheek' from a feisty boy! Do their funny bone some good.....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join