What do think about this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What do you think about the Dulce Security Tape? Is it screwed up or is it real? Of what I have seen of it, I say it is a true fake
. Please give me your thoughts...

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
always thought it was a set up because there seems to be something that does n`t ring true with the whole Dulce theory.

The times I`ve seen the tape the quality has been so bad that its difficult to say to much about it either positively or negatively.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Sorry guys,

Have to agree with Cassini here!

video is a bit on the dodgy side!

If there was a better quality one, then maybe...maybe i may make out what the hell is being shown?

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OK. I just saw the video and to tell you the truth I think its hard to tell either way. The quality is really not that good. But its an interesting piece of footage to say the least.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The video quality is horrible. I can barely see the aliens, and tome the inside of the base does not seem right. Maybe it is the bad footage? Anyway I need to see a better piece of video.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Having just seen the video footage I would have to agree that the quality is do poor that you really cant say one way or the other but going out on a limb Id say its a setup.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Any links to the video?

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Look on the first post on here. There is a link on there.

jra

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
wasn't this just posted a few weeks ago? some of us came to the conclusion that it was fake. mostly cause of the way it was filmed. having all those camera cuts would be pointless for something like this. you don't document things like that. that and the way the camera panned across as if it were on rails.

it feels like something for a movie.. and a cheap low budget one at that. the set's do look pretty fake to me.

ID

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have seen this before and my vote is for fake as well. It is really a difficult situation if you think about it. If the footage is to smooth people think it is a fake or it is to grainy and blurry people think it is a fake. It is unfortunate that we have yet to see a film that falls between the two.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Looks like it was just grabbed from a made for sci fi movie of the week about aliens thats all.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
wasn't this just posted a few weeks ago

Yes it was. But if you look at the date on the first post on here, it is much older than the last topic on this.

Now, once again, I say it's fake due to the look of having it on rails and its level of quality (too high for security might I add).

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
How many threads about the Dulce tape do you think we've got on this site... it seems like every week someone makes a new post about the exact same piece of tape...

Here it is:

IT'S FAKE!

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
How many threads about the Dulce tape do you think we've got on this site... it seems like every week someone makes a new post about the exact same piece of tape...

Here it is:

IT'S FAKE!

I like your style. Well, one thing that helps is to look at the history of the site. But I guess I'm the only one into that.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The tape looks fake, but I do believe something's going on at Dulce. Something weird. I don't buy all thoses Draco's and reptile's story. But there as been so many report about this, can't all be based on fiction. Just my 2 cents..

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i dont really know...i agree with what JM said..i cant see the greys either...but...i guess there is a chance that it is real..but it's not likely

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Again, its too blurry to see anything at all. Looks fake though because - again - the camera is panning around the room like it is setup on some kind of device. Dunno, but my guess is it is a fake.

Take Care.

-WD

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I asked this a while ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have a thought. Pretend you're the government agent in charge of keeping a secret facility at Dulce secret. Word is leaking out about things that are going on at your facility and you've got to come up with something new. Wouldn't making a little video clip that is obviously not a security tape, is obviously not just some guy who snuck a camera in, and isn't obviousy fake either throw a wrench into the works for those trying to prove the base is there? The percentage of people who consider this tape fake is overwhealming, what's supprising is the number of them who, BECAUSE they think the tape is fake, no longs believe the Dulce base exists. One piece of evidence turned up to be a little too unbelievable, and now no one even thinks you're there. Good work government agent, a job well done.

Sometimes the best deception is an amazing truth.

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by Greyhaven]

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I still believe that a base exists. I also believe the footage is real too.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join