It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US tells court bin Laden photos must stay secret

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by XplanetX

I wonder how many CT's are prepared to wear a sandwhich board outside any SEAL base stating none of it really happened??

I would be glad to.

Where do I sign up?

Common sense dictates that the original story is more of a conspiracy theory compared to what most of the CT's think.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Think americans are already revolting!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist that.

Back on track... Bin laden may or may not have planned the 9/11 attacks... he may or may not have been killed in 2001... he may or may not have been taken dead in the pakistan raid... question really is... does it matter... they have a new poster boy in gaddaffi now, and amadenijiha...... iran's pm

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well if they forged some photos someone would find out and expose them, same as the fake certificate, they just take profit on the deep ignorance of the sheeple.
That gaul is fool, a pity...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

As you and another member stated, it would be stupid of them to release fake photos. They would fall under so much scrutiny that they would be proven to be fake. You can't show something that doesn't exist, so if pictures surface, they must be fake.

They already have a back up plan for this though. If they release photos and the doubters cry fake, then they will say it is because we are impossible to please conspiracy theorists.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I actually don"t know if I am defending the official story..but I do know you guys have never supplied any evidence to refute the OS. Only the usual tin foil hat investigation process.

Until Osama appears somewhere in the world...and there is evidence to back it up...I have no reason to not believe.

You would think if Osama is alive...Al-Quada would be out there telling the world the USA has lied and that Osama is alive and well...with photos/videos...but oh yeah they have not, but let's go with Osama is alive and that Al-Quada is helping the USA in keeping this lie alive...

No more from me...logic and reason have no place in this thread..

edit on 28-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I thought Al-Queda were our friends now?

Weren't we supplying air cover for them in Libya? No? Okay, my bad!!

According to one U.S soon to retire Admiral, the new bogeymen are the Pakistant based terrorist group Haqqani. Watch out Pakistan!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I actually don"t know if I am defending the official story..but I do know you guys have never supplied any evidence to refute the OS. Only the usual tin foil hat investigation process.

How about you provide evidence that supports the OS. Many would say that the evidence, or lack of, contradicts the OS and supports the conspiracy side of it.

You would think if Osama is alive...Al-Quada would be out there telling the world the USA has lied and that Osama is alive and well...with photos/videos...but oh yeah they have not, but let's go with Osama is alive and that Al-Quada is helping the USA in keeping this lie alive...

I gather that you mean the same Al-Qaeda that NATO is working along side with in Libya. Osama in that military hospital in Pakistan never happened, Bhutto never said Osama was killed many years ago, USA didn't fund Al-Qaeda during the war with Russia, the Al-Qaeda official was never invited to the Whitehouse for dinner after the 911 attacks...

No more from me...logic and reason have no place in this thread..

As you wish. You are the one walking away with your eyes closed and ears plugged hiding from the possibility that your whole world as you see it is probably a lie.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Many people are starting to believe that the whole raid was also a possible reason to set their scopes on Pakistan. Once they "assassinated Osama in his Pakistani compound surrounded by Pakistani military" they could use that as an excuse to blame Pakistan for supporting "Terrorism".

Pakistan is definitely in definitely in the cross-hairs of the "NWO democracy crusade" as I like to call it. The West has been hyping their case for humanitarian and terrorist intervention in Pakistan for years now.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And didn't I read that all of the witnesses (the Special Forces that performed the At Sea burial) die in a helicopter crash?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

US tells court bin Laden photos must stay secret

www.google.com

WASHINGTON (AP) — Public disclosure of graphic photos and video taken of Osama bin Laden after he was killed in May by U.S. commandos would damage national security and lead to attacks on American property and personnel, the Obama administration contends in a court documents.

In a response late Monday to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group seeking the imagery, Justice Department attorneys said the CIA has located 52 photographs and video recordings. But they argued the images of the deceased bin Laden are classified and are being wit
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ctv.ca
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk

ats readers say it best:

"pics or it didnt happen"

this is what the world should have said the day obama went on tv and said "we got him"

edit on 28-9-2011 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't even believe they got him if they showed me his dead body in a picture in 1080p. They could have just created it with their supercomputers...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Precisely. The reason we can't ask the people that actually performed the raid is because all but two of them are conveniently DEAD. The corruption in our govt. is so deep, it sickens me. Unless we break the chain, by electing someone other than the regular candidates, we're screwed.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The only way Ill beleive Bin Laden is really dead (meaning died the way the USA says he did, perhaps he was dead a long time ago...who knows) is if they release photo's of their raid and of Bin Laden dead, not that stupid photo they released in the media that's a known fake either.

All the US Administration is doing is hiding the truth in my opinion, Obama is no better then any recent president.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

you forgot no seals team 6.(i know team 6 still exists)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Varemia

I could be incorrect, but I think Bush Jr. created laws which grant immunity against war crimes. Perhaps that law only applied to his administration. Hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong.

I don't recall any recent American presidents caring a about how they appear either. Their actions prove they don't care what the world thinks about them. So the whole "can't show the pictures or Arabs will get mad" excuse doesn't hold water.

You're probably right about the immunity thing, but I think that it would probably bolster an anti-American response if the photos were released.

Imagine if a great leader you looked up to in life was brutally murdered. He would become a martyr in the eyes of you and your men, and you would have the power to inspire dozens of attacks on American citizens all over the world.

As it stands, the Obama administration is keeping the evidence in the dark, so the extremists don't know what to do. They can't use his death as a tool if they don't even have a photo of him at the hands of America.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I wouldn't even believe they got him if they showed me his dead body in a picture in 1080p. They could have just created it with their supercomputers...

Isn't that kind of strange? You wouldn't believe another version of your perception of the world no matter what. That is known as denial.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

What are you, twelve?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Varemia

What are you, twelve?

I live under a scientific philosophy. The philosophy that the perception of the world can always change, and anyone in the world can be wrong about anything.

If you stick with one belief regardless of evidence, then that is faith, and is kind of illogical.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1
reply to post by neo96

And didn't I read that all of the witnesses (the Special Forces that performed the At Sea burial) die in a helicopter crash?

If you read that, you should stop reading whatever publication printed it. First, Special Forces didn't perform the raid or the burial. There is no acknowledged or rumored SF involvement at all. Second, there is no evidence that anyone who was on the raid died in a helicopter crash, or in any other manner. No official sources or reputable media outlets have made that claim.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Why would the US lie about him being dead if they knew he wasn't? If he isn't dead and he suddenly turns up again in videos etc it would make the US look really bad. They would not risk that. He was either already dead or they actually did kill him. There is a fairly good reason for them not post the pictures as there may be a chance it would help the enemy incite more violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join