It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US tells court bin Laden photos must stay secret

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well, if you believe that then I have some of his ocean front property in Nevada for sale.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I am not surprised in the least that you think you have ocean front property in Nevada

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Obama will release the pics of "Osama bin Laden" if he is slumping in polls near the end of the next election to justify a win. He will run on "Obama Le Biden." Yeah... there's a French connection.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Because "The Truth" is a very bad thing.

If Osama was indeed killed that day, I want proof, not excuses.
But you gotta wonder that since there's already been a bunch of fake dead OBL pics floating around, that if the "real" ones are ever released if they'll even be accepted as "real".

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Let's examine the facts and see which sounds more plausible.

The official word: SEAL Team 6 shot and killed an unarmed Osama Bin Laden, possibly the most knowledgable terrorist in the world on the whole terrorist network who could have helped to speed up the war on terror. His body was thrown into the ocean after this, erasing any physical evidence of this story. The people that killed him inconveniently died in a helicopter crash, erasing any witness testimony of this story. Now the government is trying to keep the photographic evidence of this event suppressed.

The alternative explanation: Osama Bin Laden wasn't responsible for 9/11, but instead the government was. Barack Obama was just your typical next-in-line puppet, and he took the wheel after Bush set the stage and was involved in the false-flag attack. Bin Laden may have been working with the government as the CIA had ties with him from a few decades ago and went along with faking his death.

I'm gonna go with B on this one.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Since when did all the Seals involved in this incident die? I have never heard of them being dead.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

The alternative explanation: Osama Bin Laden wasn't responsible for 9/11, but instead the government was.

Alternative, alternative....

Not the US government, but another nation with intentions of drawing the USA into costly wars, and to devastate the US economy, through the attack, and following wars... The first domino to fall....

The USA had to remove the ability to use this "proxy" for future attacks.... Thus the death of OBL, and purported greatly "diminished capacity" of Al Qaeda.

Nah, you'll NEVER be willing to believe that one... Better stick with the unofficial official story.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction claimed to be the truth, countering the truth that is a lie.

I know nothing, I am no one.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by byeluvolk

Check out this article.

One current and one former U.S. official said that the dead included more than 20 Navy SEALs from SEAL Team Six, the unit that carried out the raid in Pakistan in May that killed bin Laden.
I don't know many there were to begin with, but 20 is a lot.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Of course they have to stay secret. There probably aren't any. How can something be produced which doesn't exist? Fakes are getting harder to pass off as real. It is better to not have to deal with getting caught in more lies. Yes I would say they have to remain secret lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
they can't keep their story straight, they refuse to release pictures, and they 'buried him at sea'.

You have to be slow to believe this kind of garbage

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
No photos and no body.

Obama and his administration are a joke.

If Americans buy this baloney then they truly are doomed.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

I wonder how many CT's are prepared to wear a sandwhich board outside any SEAL base stating none of it really happened??

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Yeah...I guess there's no possibility that releasing photos would "inspire" more attacks against the USA, or another round of every moslem nutcase with a gun or a lb of plastic denouncing the great satan & trying to blow themselves up somewhere, or anything like that.

Nah - cant' possibly see anything like that happening.

Therefore of course it must be a conspiracy.

do you not think that news of this would've gotten around to all those people you spoke of??? and do you not think that they would be angry and upset even without the pics????? you need to rethink your position on that one....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
they're busy photoshopping the pics now....in a few weeks donald trump will be out there hollering for the pics, the photoshopped ones will be released, the msm will paste the news all over the headlines, sheeple will believe it, end of story.....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Let's examine the facts and see which sounds more plausible.
The people that killed him inconveniently died in a helicopter crash, erasing any witness testimony of this story.

That is not fact at all. That is plain wrong.

The seals who killed bin laden are alive and well. People from the same unit died in a plane crash. None of the people who died in the helicopter crash had anything to do with the OBL mission.

articles.latimes.com...

From this article:

No member of the Bin Laden raid team was among the dead, said a Pentagon official

People from the same unit died. None of the dead had anything to do with the OBL missions.

Another one should you still doubt me.

www.usatoday.com...

Most of the SEALs belonged to the same elite unit that killed Osama bin Laden, although they were not the same people who participated in the May raid into Pakistan that killed the al-Qaeda leader.

The article you are linking is a bit outdated.. Still talking about they have to find out what happened and all.
edit on 27-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Actually it is more right than wrong... A means to an end of sorts.

Those killed were said not to be involved in the raid, but the identities of those who were are and will remain forever unknown.... Yet all were ALL from the?

You cannot prove it either way, by design.

Just like they cannot prove OBL is dead, or that he was actually killed in THAT raid.

What better way to send the actual team into oblivion did they have, if they were actually listed among the dead?

Maybe they are all living a new life with different identities now?

What you don't "know" can't harm you, can it?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truthThe seals who killed bin laden are alive and well. People from the same unit died in a plane crash. None of the people who died in the helicopter crash had anything to do with the OBL mission.

Yeah that's what they said. But they also didn't release any names of the seals in the OBL mission or the Helicopter crash, so there's no way of verifying. *Note I wouldn't expect them to release the names of Seals who killed OBL - that would be a Security issue - it just also provides a nice convenient excuse*

Anyway I think they are telling the truth here - if they released the fake photos they would have a lot of damage to the Government from the US citizens rioting because they were lied to

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

I was just correcting some one who was trying to go with the official story, but was mistaken and saying the seal team 6 members who died, were the ones who killed Osama.

I am only saying that this is not the case. The OBL team are alive and well... So we are told.

personally, I think the man has been dead for a long time now.

edit on 27-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The video of "OBL" sitting in front of the TV was a test, to see if the public believes that it is him, something we didn't for obvious reasons. The video was a fake. After that they decided to keep the fake pictures secret as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
He has probably been dead for many years, but they have ''kept him alive'' until the moment they decided was right for him to die (at the time that Obama wants to end the Afghanistan war).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join