It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Meets Forrest Gump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here are my two Forrest-Bush Pics

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
That's awesome KISS. Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
LOL!!!

funny, funny... in a sad it-is-all-very-true way :bnghd:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I love the pics they are so funny.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I could not believe this when I saw this....I wonder why they hid this from us???

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Nice, job and thats good since I'm on of the head evil Conservatives

And rock on, great avatar too.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
That's just too much funny for me. When I come back from the weekend I want a whole photo album of pictures.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
What kind of sick individual would make a joke out of a picture of the WTC burning, RIGHT BEFORE THEY COLLAPSE?

For goodness sakes, and still being displayed on September 11!

KISS dude, you need to delete this picture!

Not funny in the least bit?

Very sick sense of humor!

[Edited on 11/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Why shouldn't I make a joke out of it?

That's all that the Bush Regime seems to want to do.

I cried and was hurt just like the millions of other Americans and non Americans around the world following the wake of September 11th, I was a Senior in Highschool, watching the planes hit the towers in class!

But soon after, things started getting weirder. People started asking questions, like how could those buildings fall like that? Considering the fact that they were made to withhold a 757 or 747 for that matter. And why did they fall in a demoliton manner? And why did so many people on the ground hear and see explosions prior to the falling of the towers? What about WTC7? What about the fact that over 50% of the workers that were supposed to be there (most of them government) were given tips not to show up to work? What about the pentagon? What about the fact that the hole in the pentagon was smaller than a 757 Boeing? No one on the ground saw a jet liner, they only saw military planes and what appeared to be a missle. What about the black missle launcher on the bottom of both planes? What about the fact that no plane wreckage was found at Ground Zero or the Pentagon? Yet.....the lead terrorist....Muhammed Atta's passport was found within hours of the attacks at ground zero. undamaged, no burnt pages, no dirt, no dust, they found that passport amid tons upon tons of wreckage? Come on dude, wake the f up!

Back in the 60's members of the CIA came up with an idea after the Bay of Pigs, to fly civilian jet liners full of innocent Americans into Buildings and blame it on the Russian's so we could get the American people's support to go to war with Russia. Kennedy denounced this idea and introduced a bill that would dismantle the CIA.....2 days later.....he was shot in the head, apparently by Lee Harvey Oswald (who by the way worked as a CIA double agent in Russia), which pictures later reveled that he was infact in the doorway of the Book Depository when Kennedy was shot.

See:
www.antichristconspiracy.com...

So please, I feel for the over 3,000 INNOCENT AMERICANS and NON AMERICANS who died on the day of September 11th, however I WILL NEVER EVER, feel sorry for George Bush and the lack of compassion he has for his country. We all know he's loyal to Saudi Arabia, I would too if they gave me and my daddy over 8 billion dollars in the past 10 years.

I also cry and am hurt over the 1,000 and counting US soldiers who are dead...for what? And teh over 6,000 US soldiers who are wounded or amputees....for what? FOR MONEY AND OIL!!!!

new topics

top topics

join