It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof!!! nasa doctored photos of moon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Man,you just can't understand.
We were on the Moon way long before Neil Armstrong said his famous words.

Look at the facts people!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I thought this was known for quite some time?? I have seen plenty of videos and pictures that clearly show that NASA has at least been tinkering with some of them.

I believe we went to the moon, but something is definitely fishy when it comes to footage and pictures.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the awesome post! S&F for you, my friend.

To me, it's very reassuring to hear from a former NASA employee about these topics that the majority of society deem "crazy" or "impossible" or any other synonym for the two that you can think of. The Anunnaki (possibly), structures on the moon, visual photographic and video evidence (I love me some fine evidence) of extraterrestrial craft. I can only hope that credible people continue to come forward with their accounts of what is actually going on in this universe...fat chance, most likely.

No secrets, fellow Earthlings--no secrets.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i think its possible that they are hiding something but i really doubt that they made the whole thing up

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There is no way anyone well-read on the technological problems in 1969 as well as today, believes we landed men on the moon. LOL.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I found it very interesting listening and watching Mr Johnston's videos.

I seem to think in the reverse to most people. I find it utterly amazing that people do not wonder how come, we as homo sapiens with our brainpower sat in a cave for over 100,000 years; in fact it could be more like 200,000 years and did nothing except hunt, make fire, create a few cave paintings and children of course and die.

It would also be ignorant to assume that evidence of our past has not been diligently destroyed or hidden by especially the Catholic Church over the last 2000 years or so. Just the way the Ancient Briton's religious ideas were totally extinguished when Catholicism arrived in Britain and established itself. Another example of this is the removal of the beliefs and artefacts the Spannish grabbed from South America and lastly the burning of the libraries and deliberate destruction of any knowledge from the Pagan world.

The Indians believe in a history we in the West would never have given credence to, which tells of flying machines that not only flew across the land and seas but also flew into space. We have the odd sites where sand is fused into glass which albeit not conclusive, suggests past horrendous battles with weapons described in the Indian Scriptures.

What I feel we can link to from the Indian beliefs is that there is a strong possibility that man has been on the earth, moon and maybe even mars. However if you go along with this line of thinking then one has to face some uncomfortable possibilities. Did we virtually destroy ourselves or were we destroyed by another civilisation?

I keep an open mind over groups like the Annanaki etc because I feel they are the mystical side of ancient belief from the biblical seat and in a way are tools to establish the concept of God, or Gods as some kind of intrinsic part of our identity that we must heed. I am actually quite happy to see mankind on its own as a civilisation, simply because, except the the 1 in 12/13 people whom is a psychopath, the rest of us all instinctively know right and wrong and have the capacity for compassion naturally, its part of being human. We never needed to be taught it, its deep within us. When one thinks about the Heroes of the past they are really just the epitomy of the Pagan Pantheons - as marvellous a concept as they are.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Before I disbelieve Ken Johnston, I want definitive proof that he did not work for NASA. In relation to this particular interview, I want definitive proof he does not have the credentials nor work in the position Jeff Rense said he did. Only when someone can prove conclusively Ken Johnston is complete phony and liar will I disregard what he has to say.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sprtpilot

There is no way anyone well-read on the technological problems in 1969 as well as today, believes we landed men on the moon. LOL.

You must be reading the wrong books. Hundreds of thousands saw the lift offs. Back yard astronomers saw the crafts in orbit. Ham radio operators tracked the radio signals to the Moon.

Sign up with bautforum.com and ask a few questions of the EXPERTS there. A few of them work(ed) for NASA and can answer ANY technical question you may have.
Many of these guys are rocket scientists.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by EvanJP

Then again, would the feds NOT try and do everything in their power to discredit a whistle blower?

Just which department employees these debunkers?
How do you instruct this department to start debunking without informing more people about the conspiracy?

I guess NASA didn't pay this guy enough to keep his mouth shut. So now he has to sell books.
If they didn't pay him enough you have to assume they didn't pay others any more than him. So where are they?

To keep me quiet for life you would have to pay me at least 10 million. Do you think they paid all the others 10 million? WHere did this money come from?

This guy is a money grabber. He is no different than Dr Phil's wife writing a book.

well, there are plenty of people that are just proud that they are the ones that get to keep a huge secret and it makes them feel important.....there really are those that will believe someone that is in authority to the hilt...all they have to be told is that they are doing something bad for national security and that the means will justify the ends.......

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1questioner

Before I disbelieve Ken Johnston, I want definitive proof that he did not work for NASA. In relation to this particular interview, I want definitive proof he does not have the credentials nor work in the position Jeff Rense said he did. Only when someone can prove conclusively Ken Johnston is complete phony and liar will I disregard what he has to say.

that's a good perspective to have, in fact, mine mirrors it.......

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

I thought this was known for quite some time?? I have seen plenty of videos and pictures that clearly show that NASA has at least been tinkering with some of them.

I believe we went to the moon, but something is definitely fishy when it comes to footage and pictures.

well, i've believed for a long time that they were doctored, but, now we have a former nasa employee who supposedly handled every single frame and witnessed these people doing "touchups" of them.....and he admits that these kind of things weren't even discussed between departments because everyone was so busy with their own things....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
My point exactly, everybody is so quick to say that these people are trying to make a buck..

First off, this is not mainstream information, so you aren't going to make too much money selling the book, secondly, I have not seen this man discredited by any reliable source. Thirdly, if you know him so well, have him e-mail me, please.

Lastly, perhaps the truth about what is on the moon is not a monetary issue? I wouldn't really put money into the equation, money and truth are two polar opposites.

If I went through the trouble of writing a solid, comprehensive book, which included images, text etc... I would need to sell it as well to keep it printing.

I would rather make money off of spreading knowledge, than waiting tables, is really what I am getting at.

Not making any conclusions, just speculation.

people don't realize how much it costs these days to get your book printed and published...it's a fortune, so you have to sell them in order to get them out...there's no other way unless your a multi billionaire

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"There sure is alot of boulders around here "wink'' "
Harrison"Jack" Schmitt
edit on 28-9-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I saw Rense the second I hit this thread and didn't waste one more second except to reply and not to read his crap.

Go ahead a Wiki him, it's not like he attempts to not be disingenuous or worst yet, fantastic.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Wiki is NOT the best source for information... No joke.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by sprtpilot

You must be reading the wrong books. Hundreds of thousands saw the lift offs. Back yard astronomers saw the crafts in orbit. Ham radio operators tracked the radio signals to the Moon.

Sign up with bautforum.com and ask a few questions of the EXPERTS there. A few of them work(ed) for NASA and can answer ANY technical question you may have.
Many of these guys are rocket scientists.

he didn't say anything about the lift offs, he said we never LANDED on the moon.....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I spent the better part of four hours going through the entire thread you referenced, and the crucial questions of whether Ken Johnston worked at NASA and had access to the Apollo photographs was never debunked. For fifty-eight pages all the debunkers could do was snipe at his PhD in Metaphysics and whether he actually flew combat missions. Everything was pretty much second-hand information and innuendos meant to character assassinate the messenger thereby trying to destroy his message.

Now, I'm more convinced than ever that Ken Johnston is telling the truth about the moon photographs. If some people are put-off by his use of the word "Anunnaki," I can understand. However, that doesn't refute the central point of photographic evidence of artificial structures on the moon and the obvious follow-up question: Who built them?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

Now, I'm more convinced than ever that Ken Johnston is telling the truth about the moon photographs. If some people are put-off by his use of the word "Anunnaki," I can understand. However, that doesn't refute the central point of photographic evidence of artificial structures on the moon and the obvious follow-up question: Who built them?
[/quote

Me as well, and you cited this eloquently.

This is something that needs scrutiny, and requires his colleagues to step out of the box and back him up. If you worked for this guy, then you owe it to him to at least tell the world how much you respected his opinion. That itself will help push this further into mainstream and will not jeopardize your job.

I as well believe that he is not cannon fodder by any means, and is a dedicated professional that needs the support from his peers. Think of a time when he helped you in your career line, and with the mission and responsibility hierarchy that must have existed when he worked at NASA, there must be plenty of situations like that. I know that most of those people stick together like glue.... Be a real American and let this cat out in the yard.

edit on 28-9-2011 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I have seen an hour long movie with all the moon landing photo's enhanced in full colour, I had a virus that wiped out my hard drive so i don't have a copy now of this movie i've done a google search but cannot find it, it was absolutely amazing what was in the photos they showed the sky air brushed out and then showed the sky horizon and you won't believe what I saw were very large portals just like beam me up scottie, huge obviously for space travel, there were very large constructions and huge machinery too of some kind, so the landing definitely happened they just hoaxed the photo's to prevent us seeing what was actually on the moon. I am now going to email a friend to see if he still has a copy I know I sent it to him, so if he has then i will come back and post the link for all to see I remember I got the link from a forum but don't know which one, and the poster said "this will blow your socks off" that's what made me click on his link. so yes I personally believe the astronauts were warned off to keep away from the moon, and that's why they've not been back which ever alien nation they are they are far too advanced for us earthlings

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Well said and i just gave you a star too

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join