It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 The Media getting everyone ready for the collaps of the US Dollar!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I belive that the 2012 theories were spread through out the media to get everyone ready for a new world order...either the transfer of power from the US to another country or even worse..World War III....i mean the US is in deep financial poo..excuse my french.. and we owe China trillions...it would def boost the economy if China is out of the pic for ...WWIII would def save the US economy...countries buying US weapons and all...The way I see it is that the 2012 scare is to get people to stockpile on food and get ready for something big...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by stayjersey

..excuse my french..

Votre français n'est pas bon

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stayjersey

you do realize that 'we' own China right? I mean, owe the bank (China) a million dollars and ya, they got us by the... But owe the bank billions? No, we own the bank.. if we go they go.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
2012 is a war against the abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam).

All religions are awaiting some kind of saviour.

2012 is just a smear campaign, once its done the next chapter will be introducing the new religion.

And you are right, it requires chaos, anarchy, economic collapse and wars.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That's funny.... "Boncho"? That doesn't sound very french.
Cest La Vie!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
that's not the only thing heading this way checkout the LASCO cams on SOHO
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

Ton français n'est pas super non plus tu saura.

But I think that if world war III happens it will be sooner then 2012, if you think as 2012 as december 2012. But I still think it will happen sooner.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sp1k3

this is a hazard of a guess, but did they zoom in? jupiter just disappeared on both cams, and jupiter doesn't just disappear >_>

ed: is it jupiter or mercury on lasco right now? i'd tell you for sure but i'll need some time with some freeware, and google is useless to me. (searched sun jupiter, video searched, both individually, and narrowed to last week at most, nothing conclusive =/ which doesn't strike me with confidence.)
edit on 27/9/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Actually, the dollar is getting ready to rebound dramatically as the IMF goes bankrupt, LOL!

The Euro and the IMF are broke, and there is nobody left to bail anybody else out. China has pulled back to protect its own interest. BRIC hasn't gone anywhere, so the USD is about to be the much preferred currency again!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeyman03

Gracias por todo lo español es mi segunda lengua. Francés es sólo una moda pasajera!

I suspect that December 2012 will just be a spritual awakening.

No "fire & brimstone" or armegeddon.

The dollar is already collapsing the only way we can stop it is to chase the fat-cat bankers holding the note over our head out into the street and give them the "Mussolini" treatment!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stayjersey
I belive that the 2012 theories were spread through out the media to get everyone ready for a new world order...either the transfer of power from the US to another country or even worse..World War III....i mean the US is in deep financial poo..excuse my french.. and we owe China trillions...it would def boost the economy if China is out of the pic for ...WWIII would def save the US economy...countries buying US weapons and all...The way I see it is that the 2012 scare is to get people to stockpile on food and get ready for something big...

Not a "New World Order", that was heralded in by Bush Sr already. Youre thinking of the "One World Order" heralded by the anti-christ/son of perdition and topped with the mark of the beast (possibly an RFID chip). I don't think this is all going to go down in 2012 though. In order for the mark of the beast to arise, it's my belief that the current monetary system (dollars,euros,yin,pounds etc.) must pass away and a new world wide monetary system (total digital monetary currency) must take its place, a kind of form of "credit" in which your work ethics and abilities may be the currency you use to purchase and sell goods.

Ofcourse this is tied into the bible and we all know how atheists absolutely detest and will refute this concept simply because it has something to do with anti-christ (emphasis on CHRIST), even though with our current technology it is already coming to fruition.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
2012 is not being spread by the media. In fact, I believe fewer and fewer people are probably interested in the hoax of 2012.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassey222you do realize that 'we' own China right? I mean, owe the bank (China) a million dollars and ya, they got us by the... But owe the bank billions? No, we own the bank.. if we go they go.

"we" don't own any banks, they are privately owned. China doesn't owe the US anything or vice versa, they owe the banks.

And yes I believe some sort of Carbon Credits system will be the next thing...after whatever inevitable chaos and tragedy we have to go through for people to be willing to accept it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
2012 is not being spread by the media. .

You don't watch the media, do you?

In fact, I believe fewer and fewer people are probably interested in the hoax of 2012

"In fact, I believe"
I'm sure you think it's all due to your great debunking, right?

The fact of the matter is people all over the world are starting to think it's actually possible that the 2012 thing is real...not vice-versa. People first thought of it as a hoax, now, based on real world events, many are considering the possibility that 2012 might be real.

You should really stop trying to push your beliefs as facts.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You don't watch the media, do you?

Actually I do. If you are referring to pathetic movies or laughable things called documentaries as the media, then yes there are those making money off of the foolish.

I'm sure you think it's all due to your great debunking, right?

No. It's called boredom. The hoax of 2012 is old hat and not of interest to people. The hoax has run its course and now there are other things to catch the fleeting interest of the public.

You should really stop trying to push your beliefs as facts.

Notice that I wrote "I think". That means it is my opinion. You have your own opinion that more people are interested.

Where are all of the crappy movies like the movie 2012?
Where are all of the newspaper articles?

They aren't there.

new topics

top topics

join