It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

faith related, prophecy and much revelation given a Catholic seer about the coming Great Warning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

No it's not. We have to do such and such to enter heaven.
If it was unconditional we would all have access.
So, Gad is a liar as well as an adulterer, a murderer and a jealous, hostile, violent creature.

But in all reality there is no god.

edit on 21-2-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

So, Gad is a liar as well as an adulterer, a murderer and a jealous, hostile, violent creature.

The only condition is faith and even that is a gift.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by aorAki

Remember, when things in the world are at their worst and you see
Our Lord's cross in the sky and you begin to see your entire life
in review like an NDE type of experience, God will make it clear
He exists and even though history shows it you don't believe now....
God will show you...

"Faith Aone" is a heresy from man, a man named Martin Luther.

James 2:24
Do you see that by works a man is justified; and not by faith only?

love,

colbe

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

If gad can make it clear that he exists, why hasn't he done so previously?

My condolences.
edit on 22-2-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by troubleshooter

So we can worship other gad's then?
edit on 22-2-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 ~ Global rosary to avert Nuclear War

The request is at 3:00 p.m., unite your rosary and pray all 4 mysteries.

_ _ _

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

message to Maria/Divine Mercy

Virgin Mary: Pray that Nuclear War can be averted in Iran

Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 @ 04:00 pm

My child it is time for my children to join as one in deference to My precious son so that nuclear war can be averted in Iran.

This war is very close and you must pray hard to stop it because it will kill millions of God’s children.

Satan and his demons are working to cause terrible destruction.

If they kill souls before they are given a chance to redeem themselves in my Son’s eyes, then they are lost.

This is the evil one’s plan....

Unite now for one day and recite my Holy Rosary to stop this nuclear war which is now being planned....

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 ~ Global rosary to avert Nuclear War

The request is at 3:00 p.m., unite your rosary and pray all 4 mysteries.

_ _ _

message to Maria/Divine Mercy

Virgin Mary: Pray that Nuclear War can be averted in Iran

Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 @ 04:00 pm

My child it is time for my children to join as one in deference to My precious son so that nuclear war can be averted in Iran.

This war is very close and you must pray hard to stop it because it will kill millions of God’s children.

Satan and his demons are working to cause terrible destruction.

If they kill souls before they are given a chance to redeem themselves in my Son’s eyes, then they are lost.

This is the evil one’s plan....

Unite now for one day and recite my Holy Rosary to stop this nuclear war which is now being planned....

Catholics on ATS, pray a rosary for the above serious, grave intention at 3:00 p.m., in five minutes, if you are central time zone.

Mary asks, not just one mystery but pray all four mysteries of the rosary.

love,

colbe

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Latest to the Catholic seer, Maria of Divine Mercy from Ireland.
She is really being attacked, disbelieved. I do not see anything off
in this message. Share, if you do. an excerpt....

www.thewarninsecondcoming.com...

I am like a storm which is brewing. My Voice is like thunder in the distance

Monday, August 20th, 2012 @ 03:30 am

...As My Word spreads from man to man the storm will begin to get stronger and the rumbling of thunder will increase.

Soon the thunder will roar and few will fail to hear the Voice of God.

As the storm increases in strength many souls who try to baton down the hatches will be unable to prevent the storm of My Voice or the strength of My Mercy from touching their souls.

The time has begun for the intervention from Heaven to pour out over a pagan world full of darkness.

My Light will lift the hearts of even the most hardened of hearts as the Truth will begin to sink in.

To all of God’s children reading this message please remember My Promise to you now.

I am making myself known to you in these messages through My Holy Word.

My Spirit will invade your souls during The Warning.

Then I, your Jesus, will descend from the clouds at the Second Coming.

Then I will raise the New Jerusalem so that peace can, at last, be achieved in the New Era, the New World without end.

My Power is almighty.

Satan may have certain powers but they are nothing. His power can be frightening but he cowers in fear before Me in terror.

You must not give him more power by giving into this temptation. Nor should you allow fear of him to block your love for Me.

When you fear Satan you are feeding his power and he can control your senses.

Only prayer, and much of it, can weaken his power and his grip over you.

Now that My Word is in print Satan will raise his army to prepare for a terrible battle.

All of you, My followers, must surrender your will and trust in Me completely as I lead you through this bloody battlefield.

Make no mistake, Satan and his demons, are furious because of this plan, the final Plan of Salvation.

He will cause havoc with this work.

He will create debate, cast aspersions on this work and will do everything he can to stop My Book of Truth, My Holy Messages from being spread.

You may also expect disapproval from elements within My Church on earth and a raging argument among Christians as to the authenticity of My Holy Word.

When the storm ahead gathers speed, as My Word is multiplied in every tongue and in every language, the sound of My Voice will be deafening.

The Power of God must never be underestimated for I am the King of Mankind.

I now come, on behalf of My Eternal Father, to gather all of His children in the final battle when I will banish Satan into the lake of fire.

It will be a terrible battle and many souls will reject Me.

No matter how hard I will try, and despite My Power, it will be by their own free that they will choose the evil one....

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The latest message to Maria of Divine Mercy, in Ireland. Believe this,
believe this, believe it. Keep it on your heart. Events are getting closer.

This Mission is the last Gift of Prophecy sanctioned by My Father to save souls
Saturday, September 1st, 2012 @ 10:25 am

....So many people in the world are lost.

So many poor souls do not know who God, My Father, is.

So many do not accept Me, His beloved Son, as the True Messiah.

This Mission is the last Gift of Prophecy sanctioned by My Father to save souls.

These Messages are for Christians, Jews, Muslims, atheists, agnostic and all those who seek solace in man-made religions.

All people, all souls, have the same desire to find meaning in their lives.

For most it is heart breaking if they do not believe in God, for they believe that all ends when their life on earth expires.

Oh if only they could see what happens when their souls come before Me. They see Me and are speechless for they cannot believe that I am real. The joy in many such souls is matched only by relief if they die in a State of Grace.

However, the joy of those souls in darkness, when they see Me, is cut short and they drift away from Me, into the depths of Hell in a state of shock and despair.

Those souls who know of God’s Teachings, through His prophets and as a result of My own Mission on earth, and who reject Me, know this.

You have chosen to turn your back on the Truth. Because of My Love for you I will do all I can to open your eyes.

I will bring gifts and because of My Great Mercy I will save you. I call on all of you, irrespective, as to which religion you follow, to listen to these Words now.

You all know what it is like to be part of a family.

Some of you are fortunate enough to have been born into a family full of love.

Others are not so blessed and may have suffered through difficulties and darkness within the family unit. Others are lost, bruised, angry and cannot feel true love for their families.

Some are cast out into the wilderness to fend for themselves with no one to turn to.

Many simply need a crutch of some sort to lean on in order to feel hope. This is why many poor souls try to find religions, which provide that missing link.

Sadly this simply leads them into further despair. For these religions are based on a lie.

Lies hurt you children. They give you a false sense of security. These religions have no substance because they do not follow the Truth, the path of the Lord.

Just know that We, the Holy Trinity, are your family. The New Heaven and Earth will be your true home.

Follow Me on the path of Truth so I can take you to your rightful home.

A home so full of love and joy that it is all you need strive for.

Please open your eyes because the time has come for the world to be finally present with the Covenant of Truth.

My Death on the Cross was a Covenant to bring you salvation.

My Second Coming is also a Covenant, the final Covenant, to bring you home to God, the Creator of all things.

My Father, God the Most High, is now sending Me soon to bring Salvation to all of His children....

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Let us hope it is soon

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
How many times does Our Lord, God the Father have to
say it, the Blessed Trinity wants us all to believe the
same. Remember, John 17:20?

Coming soon...the Great Warning of Revelation 6, for all our understanding.

~ ~ ~

Latest message to the Irish seer, Maria of Divine Mercy

Monday, September 17th, 2012 @ 09:15 pm

...A Protestant nation, Great Britain, will convert soon to My Ways, My Teachings and the Truth.

For so long this Christian country has adapted and amended the Laws of God to suit their proud ways.

Once a great Christian country, they sinned throughout the centuries against the Laws of God and convinced themselves that they followed the Laws laid down by My Church on earth.

The prayers of the faithful among them and the love and loyalty shown by Christian leaders in Great Britain, in the face of adversity, has brought them closer to My Sacred Heart.

This country will be converted and the Truth will save millions.

The antichrist and his many followers have influenced many in power in this country but they will fail to steal God’s children.

My followers will unite through all churches throughout Britain and I will envelop them in My Holy Arms.

They will become a powerful force in My army and the plan to unite them has commenced.

Here is a special Crusade Prayer for God’s children in Britain

Crusade Prayer (77) For Great Britain

O Most Heavenly Father, God the Creator of man please hear my prayer.

I beg You to save Britain from the clutches of evil and dictatorship.

I ask that You unite all of us, of all religions, creed and colour as one family in Your Eyes.

Give us the strength to unite in defiance of any laws introduced to outlaw Your Teachings.

Give us the strength and the courage to never forsake you and to help save all of Your children through our prayers.

Bring all of my brothers and sisters together in unity to pay homage to Your promise to bring us eternal life and entrance to Your Paradise. Amen.

To the children of Great Britain know that, soon, the conversion which will envelop your country will bring you great graces....

Your Jesus.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

If you see Russia invade Iran nuclear war will be imminent
they dont want Israel/usa to get all the mid-east and Iran is 4th largest oil producer

Jesus Said He Would Return For Armageddon He Has
But Lame Stream TV Wont Tell You

Did you think he wouldn't return for Armageddon!

Armageddon started in ww2

Here is his Spirit Teaching
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

If its not for you i understand

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is a message to another Catholic seer.

It's not an earthquake but a spiritual awakening, the Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17). Repent of with true contrition, confess your mortal sins to God.
Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession. Our Lord asks again, pray for souls. God can touch the hardened hearts.

message to the Tenderheart

October 14, 2012

Haggai 2:6-7
For thus says the LORD of hosts: One moment yet, a little while, and I will shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all the nations, and the treasures of all the nations will come in, and I will fill this house with glory, says the LORD of hosts.

“My dear ones, if you knew with what joy I anticipate the glorious fulfillment of my plan, you would cease to be afraid. For what is the treasure of the nations but the beautiful souls who will flock to the Church after being shaken to the core? The shaking must come before the souls will be ready. Then rejoice with me that the time is near! Fulfill your mission in these last days—your mission to pray for souls. It is only when my house is filled with the treasure of the nations that my heart will find rest on earth. My Spirit hovers over the earth seeking a resting place. Open you hearts my children!"...

www.pelianito.stblogs.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Remember dear friends...

The Book of Revelation is prophetic and mysterious, the Church has yet to speak definitively on everything in John's Revelation.

Read the underlined in both messages to Maria. First, Jesus names His Church in the short excerpt and now read the other, one sentence underlined in the latest message to Maria.

Do not be confused or so much worse, misled, Satan's plan is to destroy the faith, Roman Catholicism, Christ's Church. It will not happen no matter the changes you see and greater persecution to befall her. It is her Calvary like Our Lord.

+ + +

homepage - first message under the heading -The clergy

message to Maria of Divnine Mercy

Monday, May 28, 2012 @ 8:45 p.m.

...To My children on earth, know that prophecies contained in the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation still have to take place.

Know that the 1,000 years referred to in the Book of Revelation means just that.

If it was meant to be something different then it would have been given a different time.

My Church, the Catholic Church, has not declared their beliefs because they have not done this yet.

My Remnant Church, the remaining tendrils of My Catholic Church on earth will understand the true meaning of My Era of Peace on earth...

_ _ _

message to Maria of Divine Mercy

Saturday, October 20th, 2012 @ 10:30 pm

....This New Jerusalem will signify the unification of all God’s children, who accept the Word of the Lord.
For the Jews, they will finally accept that the True Messiah has come to bring them the salvation they crave.
I, Jesus Christ, from the House of David, will come as Saviour, according to the Holy Will of the one True God.
They rejected Me, the Son of God, Who came in the flesh the first time. This time, I will come from the Heavens and will envelope My Chosen People with the gift of My New Kingdom.

They will finally be at peace, for the Truth, will be seen by them, and they will accept the Existence of the Triune God. There is only one God. There can be no more. Yet I Am in union with My Father. I Am God. I came in the flesh to show humanity My Mercy and to salvage them from final damnation. My Holy Spirit is also in union with the one God as It manifests within the souls of the prophets and inflames the souls of God’s children.

So many people will fight fiercely against My Second Coming, including those who believe in the one True God. They will not, as has happened in the past, accept the Word of God, as it is revealed through the prophets.
Many good and devout Christians will continue to reject My Word, right up to the end.

My Word will be challenged and torn apart, by the Catholic Church, in particular. But know this. The time for My Second Coming is close, and those who continue to reject Me, and the promise I made to My Father to Create His Kingdom on earth, will be left to one side.
After My Great Mercy (Rev 6:15-17, the Great Warning) is revealed, and when every opportunity has been given to all those won’t accept the Truth, then My patience will be exhausted.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

is this supposed to be a letter from Jesus, or was it written in letter format, from another source?

Monday 26th September 2011 23.45 hours

Your Jesus

Saviour of Mankind

edit on 24-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: fix

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by colbe

is this supposed to be a letter from Jesus, or was it written in letter format, from another source?

Your Jesus

Saviour of Mankind

Hi BIHOTZ,

Maria of Divine Mercy is a Catholic seer from Ireland. She receives her messages from Heaven via interior locution. They are not audiable but words from God placed on her mind and heart. Maria has been given visions too from Our Lord also.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
"And the messiahs name will be, Emanuel."

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by BornOfSin
THE TRUTH IS ACTUALLY THAT WE HAVE DEVELOPED TO A STAGE IN OUR EVOLUTION WHERE RELIGION HAS FULFILLED ITS PURPOSE AND WE ARE ABOUT BEGIN A NEW ERA OF HIGHER HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS.

I'd take a guess and say that at least 5/6 of the planet isn't there yet.
Yes, that's my guess. I'm basing that on the number of people who
strongly and blindly subscribe to their organized religion of choice.

Hi FlyersFan,

Dear sister, I love you.

You are important to speak to, because of our difference concerning prophecy. To me, and for a long time, Maria of Divine Mercy messages just do not sound right. They conflict with the faith. It's difficult to say no to the messengers, there aren't that many but she is not a true seer.

She is the ONLY current messenger hearing in her messages the next Pope is bad, he is the False Prophet.

Go check a current wonderful writing by Mark Mallett. He explains very well why Maria of Divine Mercy is not true plus other subjects in the same writing, Malachy's prophecies and about a holy priest, what Father heard from Our Lord. Mark's writing is entitled:

Possible...or Not? (Feb 2013)

www.markmallett.com...

I saw you replied here FlyersFan. Return to the subject of the thread.

God bless you all,

colbe

I thought FlyersFan would see the above in another thread she had just replied to but I don't think she saw it.

The messenger in the OP of this thread is the same.

I apologize, Maria of Divine Mercy (Ireland), her messages do NOT line up with the faith.

colbe

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I do not wish Maria of Divine Mercy to be False, I am pro-prophet. Her messages do not agree with the Church.

She's the only one supposedly hearing the next Pope is the False Prophet.

Jimmy Akin is a Catholic apologist, he has a current writing about MDM. Scroll down quite a ways...

9 Things to know about Maria "Divine Mercy"

jimmyakin.com...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by colbe

Your Jesus

Saviour of Mankind

Hi BIHOTZ,

Maria of Divine Mercy is a Catholic seer from Ireland. She receives her messages from Heaven via interior locution. They are not audiable but words from God placed on her mind and heart. Maria has been given visions too from Our Lord also.

Why do neither "'Maria" nor you check these messages against scripture? They are contradictory.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join