It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Mocks Protesters By Drinking Champagne

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
So are these the windows they will be jumping out of when wall street has it's much deserved crash? Nothing is funnier than watching the used to be wealthy off themselves in fear they might have to live like the common man does.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thutmose
Who cares what they're doing on their own property? Would you rather they drink water? Why are the hippies and haters on the street trying to cause so much trouble by starting problems with the police and engaging in class warfare?

When the banksters have waged the war isn't your duty to fight back and engage in that war. Or just let the war be waged by the banksters and lie back and take it up the ....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Many of you seem to think that this is over. We are still there. It is slowly spreading across this great country of ours. People are starting to see! We may start out small and unorganized but in the end we will become REVOLUTION. occupytogether.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I know this has been posted elsewhere, but worth a look.
link

Who knows what is truth?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I sincerely hope all you posting that these protesters are "silly", "losers", "hippies", "poor" eventually wake the hell up and stop living in your little Fox news world. Our country is screwed up. Our country is slowly destroying what is left of the so-called "middle class". I take it everyone of you opposed to these "hippie losers" has a nice secure job. Well, millions of American's do not. Hundreds of thousands are out on the street. Millions have lost their homes. But... how stupid of me... it's 100% their fault. Nope, our economic policy is not to blame one single bit. Our government is not to blame one single bit. These "moron protesters" should just go home, take their minimum wage jobs, shut up and like it.

Perhaps if you opened your eyes to whats going on in this world you wouldn't be so quick to judge. How in the hell do you know if they have jobs or not. How do you know if they are all "hippies". At least they are out there doing something. Not sitting at home on a conspiracy site and talking crap about it. At least some have enough conviction to stand up for what they believe is right.

You sit there and say "so what? Let them drink their champagne". Really? So this is ok to you, but protesting against the path this country is headed down is not??? Oh... I forgot. Let the rich get bailouts to protect them. Let their CEO's collect hundreds of millions in bailouts. Yup.. lets keep letting these Wall Street types continue to ship our jobs overseas. Lets let them continue to manipulate our economy the same way they've been screwing it for over a decade. Hey if those "stupid loser jobless hippies" get out of line, like stepping into the street, lets just throw them to the ground, kneel on their heads and mace em. Stupid hippies getting out of line. How dare they protest what they think is wrong.

Anyone who has a problem with people protesting this issue really needs to get a clue. Remember this... if people didn't stand up for what they believe is right or wrong, there wouldn't even be an "America" in the first place. We would still be under a monarch rule. So the next time you want to criticize and name call people actually TRYING to make a difference, just do us all a favor and shut your mouth.

edit on 28-9-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

Well they wont be crying so long as there are Presidents who continue to rescue these parasites at the expense of tax payers.

Bush signed the first banker bailout, Obama the second and third.

Theres only one candidate who would never rescue these criminals: Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I am filled with rage! What jerks!

We gottat give it to em'. I feel like driving to New York right now just to help out.

Go protestors on Wall Street! You are the soldiers who really are fighting for our freedom!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind joining them in sipping that champagne and observing the ignorance of the people gathered in the street. The people 'occupying' wall street are the problem here. Completely blind to their own misdirection, blindly led by the foolish and entitled who depend on the government to steal from those who earn what they have. Reality smacks them in their face, spits on their throw away degrees and the response is to demand that resources be taken from the people by the government and given to those who did not heed the squirrel's warning.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
They wont be laughing when the peasants drag em off to the guillotine....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
I wouldn't mind joining them in sipping that champagne and observing the ignorance of the people gathered in the street. The people 'occupying' wall street are the problem here. Completely blind to their own misdirection, blindly led by the foolish and entitled who depend on the government to steal from those who earn what they have. Reality smacks them in their face, spits on their throw away degrees and the response is to demand that resources be taken from the people by the government and given to those who did not heed the squirrel's warning.

I would say it takes more ignorance to ignore people protesting your selfishness.. I wouldn't say that they are the problem, they are young, and unorganized. Sure, some of them don't know exactly why they are even there. At least they are doing something other than working a dead end job, and flaunting a meaningless degree. You don't know these people.. Don't call them foolish or entitled, but if you want to go down that road, they should be entitled, this is OUR country, not a stock broker's. Our families have toiled for this country, fought it's wars, and pledged allegiance starting in elementary school. Damn right they are entitled.

edit on 28-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It'd be awesome to see a molatov smash on there stupid rich faces.VIVA!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join