It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Mocks Protesters By Drinking Champagne

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i believe they all will be drinking lead before all is said and done.
and who deserves it more than them?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

These pour souls think they are rich, but it's only in materials.

The rally cry of the poor and ignorant. If you have money you can buy whatever you want to be happy, like cars and an attractive wife that can afford clothes from places other than WallMart. The rich have everything you do, and so much more. Learn your place.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Everybody, at least those with any sense at least, knew this was going to happen. Complaining about it was exactly what those protesters were working towards knowing nothing was going to change.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

i believe they all will be drinking lead before all is said and done. and who deserves it more than them?

Poor people deserve that fate. They are the issue in this country, not the wealthy. Maybe if they got jobs instead of protesting they could improve their circumstances. Money buys happiness!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2011

no good paying factory jobs that are around in ohio, but where are you at? china?
but then again your idea of good money and mine could be worlds apart. like all the jobs ive applied for, they keep saying good money. then i get the check 2 weeks later and it is for 600 to 700 dollars. sorry not a good job. quit and move on. and still moving on until i find someone who's idea of good money is the same as mine. guess that is why ive applied for my own business. the only person in the last 3 years who seems to know what a decent paying job is ,is me. too bad mine went under in 2008 and now i gotta manufacture my own. and its not easy jumping through the establishments hoops. good things i got friends in some of those establishments or it would be nearly impossible.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

They think this is a game in which they are the winners and the protesters are the sore losers.

Ummm..... Are you trying to imply that the wealthy and elite are losers and that protesters dressed in K-mart or thrift store garb are winners? This is why you are poor.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
where is all the good serial killers of yesteryear to deal a couple blows to wall st?

Mod Note: Please refrain from suggesting acts of violence on ATS.
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That's my champagne! They bought that with money from my paycheck! Well, a few of our paychecks. They aint drinking the cheap stuff.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hope I meet up with them in the FEMA camps...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It's interesting how they took the bargaining rights away from teachers in WI (they make a scary 40 some thousand a year on average...oh no!) Then when people start to question some of their unnecessary benefits like corporate jet deductions they start to scream class warfare. Look at what the K-brothers have been trying to accomplish, it's terrifying. I'm a moderate and try not to takes absolute sides, I try to see where both sides are coming from. I don't think there is always one right answer but it's getting extreme at this point. I just feel like I'm being played for a fool when I keep hearing "entitlements", "class warfare" and "job creators". The law in Michigan that allows for "emergency managers" to come in to control the government and override the leadership of the town is truly terrifying...

The complaint, filed in the Circuit Court for Ingham County, claims the law -- officially known as the Local Government and School District Accountability Act -- violates the state's constitution by stripping local voters of their right to elect the lawmakers who govern them. The suit, filed on behalf of 36 Michigan residents, claims the law "establishes a new form of local government, previously unknown within the United States or the State of Michigan, where the people within local municipalities may be governed by an un-elected official who establishes local law by decree.

Link: Story: Michigan Emergency Manager Law

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I Hope those mocking them will be in jail when the time comes

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Domo1 said;

Learn your place

Learn your place? My place is certainly not determined by a class system. I persistently excelled academically throughout my school years, participated in a number of productive activities outside of the scholarly environment, such as sports, playing guitar in different bands, writing music, writing in general.. A very good amount, I may add.. Guess what? I don't have anything to show for it. I was bar-tending, now I am an attorney's assistant. I don't have enough money to feed myself everyday. I make rent with barely any money to support myself, I have been working, going to school, and making good marks since I was fifteen (working, since I was fifteen, painting houses with dad before that
). I have nothing to show for it. Nothing but debt to the damned country. I refuse to be told to learn my place. I didn't ask to be on the bottom, and I certainly have not done anything too counter-productive in my short life to have earned it. As a matter of fact, if you want to tell me that I need to garner some class, I will gladly have a face-to-face interview with you, showing just how respectable, collected, logical and passive I really am. I don't dress like a scrubby person, I speak with intellect and I am open-minded. I am not insane, I do not wish to terminate mass volumes of human beings for my own progression.

Hell, I even got my drummer to give me a really nice watch, with a leather strap, and cool features.. Romilly? Whatever, it's certainly blingin'.

Do me a favor, don't attempt to insult the average American, because you might end up with somebody other than a Fox news anchor, redneck with three teeth, or however else you perceive us to be.

Learn your place, my friend, which is right next to where I sit. There is no difference. (Unless you are a psychopath or something).
edit on 27-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I Hope those mocking them will be in jail when the time comes

Why do you want me in jail?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Ontario however I wouldn't trust Linemar their practices seem really sketchy, apparently if there is someone there who is earning a lot of money in the factory work, they will try to get rid of them.

Other than that I don't have much of an answer, since we lost as many auto manufacturers as you guys.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by letscit

i believe they all will be drinking lead before all is said and done. and who deserves it more than them?

Poor people deserve that fate. They are the issue in this country, not the wealthy. Maybe if they got jobs instead of protesting they could improve their circumstances. Money buys happiness!

Your ignorance is the obvious problem. Sure there are lazy people but that's far from the majority, poverty is a way bigger problem then you realize and the majority of it doesn't have anything to do with laziness or bad decisions...have you been living under a rock? If you have never experienced poverty you can't even try to understand it and I don't blame you but don't try to act like you can.

If you're a troll(which I hope you are) then go away because I bit and you have been fed for the day, if not stop trying to understand something you have no chance of understanding because it makes you sound like an idiot.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
well they are immune to any dissent we may engage in, they take the gamble and we pay

they know it and they prove it every day ,there is no reason for them to feel any other way

in the end we will riot and kill each other and they will laugh,because it always turns out the same

or has... if we are really awake this time will be different

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There have been threads about the Government and even the Fed infiltrating social media
Related thread

I did notice that two people on the first page support or don't find offensive the actions of Wall Street.
And they have been members a very short amount of time.
Find that curious that someone joined just to post comment on this - based on their join date.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Colbomoose

Yeah, you have to make a request to delete your facebook account. Yayy...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Colbomoose

edit on 27-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Dude just because people dont agree with you or these silly protesters and laugh does not mean that they are paid disinfo agents. hell look how long youve been here and how few posts you have. that more disturbing.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colbomoose
There have been threads about the Government and even the Fed infiltrating social media
Related thread

I did notice that two people on the first page support or don't find offensive the actions of Wall Street.
And they have been members a very short amount of time.
Find that curious that someone joined just to post comment on this - based on their join date.

I'm not judging you and I could still be somewhat open to the possibility but my first thought is that this is very unlikely as I think ATS would not be a very high priority for them. I feel like if they exist I'd see them on MSM/Twitter comments but I just don't see the point to have them here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join