It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dooms day, 26th & 27th, Elenin, and Transendance, what happend?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
After today and tomorow passes without anything going wrong or doomsday comeing, I would like everyone of the doomsday predictors and people who share doomsday predictions to STFU!, I know there are a few great posters here with good information on earth quakes, storms, solar flares, and space, I dont mean them at all. I do mean EVERY one else who post threads of doom and gloom with some sort of date getting people all scared and ready for a disaster that will never come.

Im so sick and tired of every one of you who re-posted some other peice of crap thread you got from some other piece of crap doom sayer on another site, or some fictitional friend who works for NASA,NSA,JPL,US government who said they heard some one else talk about the end of the world form one sort of disaster or another. shut the F up all of you!, dont you feel stupid right about now, cuz I know everyone of you look stupid right now. Oh and dont give me that crap about " They knew we knew so they changed it", or "I might be a day off", or "I never said for sure", Bull Crap! all of it, your just a piece of chicken little crap! get a life! now that you have time you didnt expect to have, do something with it.

I dont want to hear the "Its good to be prepared " crap, Because life would be so much better with out some idiot telling me the sky is falling. everyday for thousands of people is the end of the world, look at all the horible deaths in this world, peopl getting beheaded with chainsaws, terrorist Israel bombing cavemen for throwing sticks, police will show you the end of the world just for feeding the homeless, or growing your own food. So keep your end of the world vomit to yuorselvs,

No you know what, I want you to tell me all about doomsday the day after it happens, but im sure youll already of predicted it somewhere. its like you get some sort of reward if you get it right or something, why all the importance to be the next Jean dixon?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by superjesse13132000

I dont want to hear the "Its good to be prepared " crap, Because life would be so much better with out some idiot telling me the sky is falling.

I won't tell you the sky is falling, but being prepared is just another type of insurance. You buy insurance hoping not to have to use it...but it is good if it is there.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I agree with the OP but this will likely be moved to the "Rant" thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I dont want to hear the "Its good to be prepared " crap, Because life would be so much better with out some idiot telling me the sky is falling.

Thinking for yourself is the only freedom you have left, try using it once in a while. If you don't like the thread discussion, simply do not read or participate in it, as it were, your guilty of just what you said you didn't like, that being.... Wasting peoples time with pointless threads......

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm actually getting sicker of threads like these, than I am of the eleninites..
At least they came up with something interesting.
It takes imagination and intelligence to re-hash something that many times and squeeze out every single last drop of doom from a scenario..
Threads like this are just lazy in comparison.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Deplume because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Well stated! These are just childish, I told you so rants that belong in the rant section as the other poster stated. Note how he was quickly lashed out at by the OP in the expected juvenile manner.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
nothing will happen on the 26th or 27th, SWHTF when nobody is expecting it

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by superjesse13132000
I would like everyone of the doomsday predictors and people who share doomsday predictions to STFU!,

its not our problem if you sold your house and furniture for believing in what people say on youtube and internet forums. learn a lesson from this noob!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

But why not address the 800 pound gorilla in the room? Nothing happened !! The OP stated his opinion, but nothing contradicted facts. Nothing happened, but nobody wants to acknowledge this fact.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Are you in grade school? Let's all relax....
2nd

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"to STFU"

Ya settle down. How about ignoring the threads. They can write all the crazy shat they want for all I care.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

So the billion or so elenin threads weren't enough?
Now we need a billion or so threads, at best, whining about the fact that nothing happened, and at worst calling anyone who ever typed the word 'elenin' liars, cheats, and swindlers..

Sounds like a great plan.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
"to STFU"

Ya settle down. How about ignoring the threads. They can write all the crazy shat they want for all I care.

Naah, he's right. A big STFU is required.

Carry on with your ignoring (the red headed step child of ignorance).

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i feel cheated out of a good movie i went and got popcorn slept in just hoping something would happen...then geuss what nodda...where to apply to get my money back...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm with the OP but I'm not with him at the same time. there should be less doom and gloom but if there is so what. And OP or anyone else for that matter if there is end of the world thread don't read them. I don't like religions thread I don't read them but I don't complain about them either.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume
reply to post by scooterstrats

So the billion or so elenin threads weren't enough?
Now we need a billion or so threads, at best, whining about the fact that nothing happened, and at worst calling anyone who ever typed the word 'elenin' liars, cheats, and swindlers..

Sounds like a great plan.

You misunderstand. The " billion or so elenin threads " were about 1 billion too many. I called nobody any names. I only said that nothing happened that would validate any of the " billion or so elenin threads ".

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

This is what happened Today!

Checkout this SOHO vid.

www.youtube.com...
I made more, check out my channel
www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Makes you almost think that it was just the latest "Blockbuster" hit! What a huge let-down....they just don't make good conspiracy like they used too, Oye!....Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Mods move to "Rant" please this has no place in "Fragile Earth". I learned nor discussed anything new about "Fragile Earth" I just learned how POd the OP is over predictions and prophecies...

edit: mods THX!

edit on 27-9-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by FX44rice
"to STFU"

Naah, he's right. A big STFU is required.

Carry on with your ignoring (the red headed step child of ignorance).

Pretty intelligent to get angered at ridiculous threads. (Village Idiot)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join