It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Did they ever find that guy? You know, the one who engineered Building 7?

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The dust has finally settled and it's clear the official story is correct. Building 7 collapsed due to fire, obviously.

Moving on, we've got other business to take care of. Which brings me to my next question:

Did we ever find the guy that designed that building? Because they need to take away his engineering degree/license and make sure he never builds anything again!




edit on 27-9-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0
 


Dear all that could be holy, I hope you're being sarcastic....heck, it looks like the picture you posted is from the philly 5 or 10 floor fire where the building didn't fall...



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cryptographrix
 


You are right. Building 7 never burned into the night like the one imaged above. It had fires in only a few rooms and fell almost immediately.

OP, is this a disinfo thread?



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Heheh

I love a good smart arse



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vivec
Heheh

I love a good smart arse


This is no laughing matter, pal. This is serious business. Do you want to walk around in another building this guy engineered, just to have to collapse when someone decides to light a cigarrete, and the heat causes the steal to weaken. HUH?!!



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryptographrix
reply to post by v1rtu0s0
 


Dear all that could be holy, I hope you're being sarcastic....heck, it looks like the picture you posted is from the philly 5 or 10 floor fire where the building didn't fall...



Yes, I posted a picture of the Madrid building. The reason I posted it is because it is an example of good engineering. Unlike Building 7, which was clearly done very poorly.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
reply to post by cryptographrix
 


You are right. Building 7 never burned into the night like the one imaged above. It had fires in only a few rooms and fell almost immediately.



Honestly, I feel bad for truthers because you were given a loaded deck. How could you have known that the building was designed poorly and destined to fail?
edit on 27-9-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Okay, here we go:





Note how the initial collapse occured on the side with the random column placement.



edit on 27-9-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by Vivec
Heheh

I love a good smart arse


This is no laughing matter, pal. This is serious business. Do you want to walk around in another building this guy engineered, just to have to collapse when someone decides to light a cigarrete, and the heat causes the steal to weaken. HUH?!!



ha ha ha, this is great!!!!!! i for one wouldn't light a cig in a building that guy engineered.....someone get me a list of buildings this guy engineered pronto so i know which ones not to step foot in..........



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Yes, I posted a picture of the Madrid building. The reason I posted it is because it is an example of good engineering. Unlike Building 7, which was clearly done very poorly.


Still can't tell if you are being serious or ironic. Right, it's just a coincidence that both the towers would have fallen and then also building 7 would have fallen due to its "poor engineering."

As for the other buildings this/these engineers designed... god forbid some kid accidentally throws a balsa wood plane into one of them.



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0
 


I agree with your cause sir, just laughed at the prior mention of it being a disinfo thread. Apathy has near consumed me on this subject - the most it has done is caused me to distrust the government a little more and regret not having invested in gold/silver/war technologies prior to that date. But hindsight is 20/20...shame.

Good post though, I am not a fan of cities polluted with trash and the bankers (glad I didn't pursue that path, I mean...could be uber rich hehe. But they are honestly scum). I'll stick to my boring beautiful country



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join