It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. sells F-16's to Iraq dirt cheap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So, here we have the U.S. AGAIN selling weapons to yet another middle eastern country. It's not enough that we give them over 90 billion dollars a year to a near total of 1 trillion dollars since Operation Iraqi Freedom, we are now selling them F-16's. Is it truly wise to be selling yet MORE weapons to the middle east in these troubled days? We are weaponizing these middle eastern countries and when World War 3 finally does happen its going to be such a catastophic event that there may not be anyone left alive to continue the human race.

Next thing you know we will be selling M'-1's and stealth fighters to Iran and oh wait...lets sell them whats left of the U.S. nuclear arsenal. Hey if we are going to hand out weapons and war machines to kick start WW3 lets go out with a bang!

It might be worth the money to start investing in underground homes that can be hermetically sealed incase a nuclear war does break out. Better stock up on your food, water and medical supplies while youre at it. The U.S. arming the entire world is the very thing we do not need and here we are! Doing just that! Hey at least the next time Iraq gets pissed at Israel at least they will be able to have an aerial battle over the issue and dog fight it out. Maybe thats a blessing in disguise?

www.news24.com...
edit on 27-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Well... Can you post a link or something?

Assuming you forgot to.. Ahaha! I will make another comment after I read it.

BS all around though, yeah.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm sure they've been stripped of all the bells and whistles.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
It might be worth the money to start investing in underground homes that can be hermetically sealed incase a nuclear war does break out. Better stock up on your food, water and medical supplies while youre at it.

If it comes to that, is it really worth surviving?

"There are worlds other than these, gunslinger."

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
well if we dont sell the weapons to them Russia or China will or France at least we will get some of our 1 trillion back its a win win

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP

Well... Can you post a link or something?

Assuming you forgot to.. Ahaha! I will make another comment after I read it.

BS all around though, yeah.

posted it on the OP

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Thanks! No intent of rudeness, just an inquiry.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Don't they really mean. US sells taxpayer paid for planes to US owned private company. By using Iraq as the 3rd party dirt cheap? Do you actually believe the country of Iraq is buying any of these planes dirt cheap or otherwise?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Don't they really mean. US sells taxpayer paid for planes to US owned private company. By using Iraq as the 3rd party dirt cheap? Do you actually believe the country of Iraq is buying any of these planes dirt cheap or otherwise?

Possibly, and no Iraq isn't really buying anything. In truth they are just giving some of our money back to us for the exchange of free fighters. Dirt cheap no, but free? Hell yes.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It appears the first shipment has already arrived.

edit on 28-9-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They are pulling the F-16's out of the Boneyard at Davis Monthan AFB. A friend of mine asked me if I was interested in a temp. job helping get them ready.
edit on 28-9-2011 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Dude. Those are F-15's not 16's. What you are showing is "Fighter Combat 101" at the Air Force Academy.

edit on 28-9-2011 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

I know they are. The two vertical stabilizers gives it away. I couldn't find one of an F-16. Besides, the Iraqi's will be none the wiser.

new topics

top topics

join