It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Im new here.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Hey, Welcome to ATS. Im sure you'll definately find alot of info on the subjects your after!
Im new here too, still finding my way around!
hope to see you on the boards.
Take it easy

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey303oNaRoLL
reply to post by eeks4

Hey, Welcome to ATS. Im sure you'll definately find alot of info on the subjects your after!
Im new here too, still finding my way around!
hope to see you on the boards.
Take it easy

Hey!! thank you so much for the kind words..Good luck to you as well..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
[more

Am i suppose to keep posting on this?? I'm going to check out the tools..hopefully i wont mess up to bad.Oh good morning to all,

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Hey I tired to get a avatar picture but it says that it is disabled.Is this true? if not how do I so this??Help please..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by eeks4

Hey I tired to get a avatar picture but it says that it is disabled.Is this true? if not how do I so this??Help please..

Can someone help me? I now have enough pixels to get a aviator..But it keeps saying when i log in that it is disabled. Do you know what i should do..Can someone check it out for me to see if maybe its just me messing up..Please..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
Please excuse me if I mess this up..I'm new here and trying to figure things out..I am really interested at the present time about the comet and the earthquakes...Hoping to figure out if we are going to be hit by a comet or not... So im hoping this site can shed some light on the subject.Please help me if I do this wrong, Thank you for having me.

Welcome

top topics

<< 1   >>

join