It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xendra, an inter-dimensional gateway?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A luminous blue arch locals say is an extraterrestrial interdimensional gateway, has turned up again in northern Brazil. Don`t think I `ve come across too many dimensional gateways with so many *witnesses*.

www.ufoinfo.com...

www.ufoinfo.com...

www.100megsfree4.com...

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by cassini]

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hey there!

Kinda sounds like Thor's archway in the Norweigen Forest of Lamarka? (think thats what its called?)

Kinda creepy though, any other weird things?

Bit of a fan when it comes to mysterious objects!

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Bit of a fan when it comes to mysterious objects!

That makes 2 of us
. This is a very interesting story. Although I didn't see any pictures. You would think that someone who saw the thing would take a photo of it.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
it does sound kinda cool does n`t it? I`ve not really been one to look into this kind of thing but it roused my curiousity. Would n`t have minded a picture of this and considering how long it hung around for you might have thought that someone might have bothered (may be they could n`t take one because it does n`t exist, who knows?)

Tried to do a search on thors archway but could n`t seem to find anything. Don`t suppose you know of anymore?

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
well after some searching I`ve managed to turn up a better article on this phenomena. This account seems far more detailed and is suggesting a different twist to the whole UFO thing.

www.labyrinthina.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
originally posted by hack

ok i wuz ridding home when i saw wat looked like a giant cigar with legs flying in to this blue portal type thing(kinda like xendra) any ways no one belives me oh ya if u want a copy of my supernatural archives contact me.

top topics

join