It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hour Earthquake Warning for the Los Angeles Basin & Salton Sea. 7.7 Earthquake Likely

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I live in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. I´ll be monitoring this thread and in case I feel any weird movement I´ll let you know.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I was born and lived in Cali from 1961-1995, 95 work brought me out of Cali , right know I'm in TX. I visit Cali several times a year. I know this for a fact, about 1 year before a big one hits Cali people start feeling it in their bones-minds-thoughts, people start chatting we are do for a big one, well this chatting started about a year ago. Plus lets factor into this comet Elenin,, the galaxy alignment, then there's planet nibaru. I'd say the odds a large E.Q is over70%. Peace

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Oooooh man, i think i just pee'd my pants,
this guys priceless.
You need to watch his peaches song, LMFAO

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I also have a prediction of my own, that sometime this week someone else will post a topic on this site that will once again be total nonsense.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SeraphSirius

It's about bloody time. I was in california and didnt feel a single quake. They've been waiting for a big one so long they don't think they'll get one (Why else would they continue living there?)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've been experiencing vertigo today again after a long hiatus...very brief periods of dizziness and loss of balance. Hopefully it's just a personal condition and not a sensitivity to changing conditions.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

I'm with you Skorpiogurl !

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick
I've been experiencing vertigo today again after a long hiatus...very brief periods of dizziness and loss of balance. Hopefully it's just a personal condition and not a sensitivity to changing conditions.

I have had vertigo for the first time in my life that started yesterday.. Just sitting still and my balance feels off. Been wondering if it was an ear infection or...

I live in MS (New Madrid)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

I hear you .... One can always move to higher ground but finding water during a drought is next to impossible !

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
twitter.com...#!/Quakeprediction

This guy has been trying to predict this earthquake for weeks. He keeps delaying it.

He has a horrible record.

And basically fear mongered his way to 18k followers on twitter...

sad

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick

no new conditions...as I sad before he's been trying to predict this quake for months on twitter.
He's a fraud.
edit on 28-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Please dont start posting normal tiny quakes and attempt to make connections that aren't there.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplereiki
I will be checking on this also. I live in N. CA foothills...
Old folks here say there are NEVER any quakes in the hills...
I don't know, I think if things get hot and heavy, even the mountains are not safe.

just like it never rains in California.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Maybe it will and maybe it won't happen, and hopefully it won't. But most I think would agree that we have this gut feeling that something big is going to happen. But we don't know what it could be, many just have this feeling.

Do you feel as if something really big is ready to go down? If you're like me you can feel it. You can sense it. The heavy weight of a coming dramatic change is in the air.

Decay – The signs of entropy are all around us. They're glimpsed in the despondent eye of the unemployed worker who cannot find a job, the harried broker who sees no end to market volatility, the average Joe who feels the wheels of justice have totally fallen off the wagon of freedom, and the graduate who sees no hope for the future because our leaders have failed us. People are feeling our best days now lie behind us. The

Final Result If history repeats itself, and it usually does, then we are all at the brink of something cataclysmic. I'm firmly convinced like no other time during my life that this is the case. Unless the restraining hand of God delays the inevitable, the final days of routine life as we know it are quickly running out.
www.lamblion.com

Yes I know what kind of reaction this will bring, and so shall it be.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

All humans have rudimentary psychic powers, known as instincts to most, they provide us with a spectra of emotions that key on personal relevancy. If a person comes close to a crisis point in personal relevancy they will feel a series of feelings that they may not associate with the oncoming crisis but there will be a special poignancy, that will produce differing reactions according to the character of the individual. Some may react with anxiety, others euphoria, some will act with special nobility, while others villany. If we apply what we know about the individual to the society, the signs should become clear - When a society seems particularly stressed, and a rise in philanthropy and criminality coincide, get ready cause something BIG is coming.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think it will be another 5.0+ quake that would be a better bet than a 7.7 I will wait and see. There have been alot of small quakes in cali over the past couple months I always though big ones hit when there is no movement but im from the east coast so im no pro

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well thanks a lot, cheered me up no end. Nice to see all the comments in this thread, practically gushing with excitement "ooooh" and "aahh". Cheers.
I kind of guess that none of those posters actually LIVE in the area depicted on the maps...
I'm firmly situated right slap bang in the middle one of the (coastal) dark blue areas marked on the third map.

Now - of course - I should also create a (likewise cheery) website/blog/twitter feed/socially engineered thingy-me-bob predicting lots and lots of earthquakes (basically all the time) in the sure knowledge that e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y I'll be right.

I'll be back tomorrow to see exactly what everyone is saying then - when it doesn't happen.
Unless - of course - I don't have Internet Access because of a 7.7 earthquake...
TTFN
askbaby
Firmly situated right slap bang in the middle of the earthquake marked on the map...

BTW - his Twitter feed is hilarious, basically it amounts to a countdown for earthquakes, but it simply recycles itself... Earthquake next xx days in xyz, and cycles down to a few hours (then disappears) and then another one crops up. I heartily recommend it (sarcasm).
edit on 28-9-2011 by askbaby because: Edited to add notes about the hilarious Twitter Feed... go on take a look...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I live in So Cali....and having said that I know "the Big One" will eventually come...you pretty much take that risk living here....but I dont think you can predict it with colorful charts..sorry bud.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I just had deja vu as soon as I opened this thread to read, as soon as I seen that map I thought, I seen that before, is this on another thread somewhere, I havent been on any other site except facebook, and fox news lol, but I am certain I have seen this before, if not Im a little freaked out lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SeraphSirius

So now we can predict earthquakes huh? This is ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join