It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hour Earthquake Warning for the Los Angeles Basin & Salton Sea. 7.7 Earthquake Likely

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Atention aha hahahahahha

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I predict this prediction will come to nothing, in the same way that every other prediction amounts to nothing. I also predict the purveyors of this nonsense will not say a word about their failed prediction, and will proceed to make a new and more elaborate prediction. I predict the whole cycle of crap will keep being recycled adinfinitum.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

There will be a 36 hour delay.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The West Coast should be able to handle this with ease... They just mock the Esat Coast recently for freaking out over our recent 5.+ mag. quake !!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCL1150
The West Coast should be able to handle this with ease... They just mock the Esat Coast recently for freaking out over our recent 5.+ mag. quake !!!!!

Yes, they did mock us.
But I'd love to see how they would handle a good old fashioned Nor'Easter with a few feet of snow. I'm guessing they'd have to shut down the entire West Coast for a day or two.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I am currently listening to epic music and reading this thread and the thread about the solar flares.. Oh god, this is exciting!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

I agree... last year we got waaay too much snow, and from what I'm hearing we're gonna have the same kind of winter like last year :-0

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Kinda funny I read this then went to the ABC7.co site abclocal.go.com... to look at their Live Quake Cam...and it's not showing anything. I'm sure they are just changing the paper roll or aomething, but sure is a funny coincedence. I was actualy watching live when the last "big" quake hit the other week, That was pretty cool to see!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I've been folloing this guy on twitter for awhile and just recently deleted him because his predicitons are always off. Either way..I am prepared. Got my BOB bags ready to go if anything does ever happen, but I ain't going to hold my breath waiting around for the big one to hit the West coast.
Have fun following someone who constantly changes his dates if nothing happens on the predicted date.
Just another earthquake cult following.
edit on 28-9-2011 by blue_fish because: bad speller in the morning.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
I follow that site, but he is wrong more often than not. He 'guaranteed' a large quake hit the Salton sea area last week and nothing happened.
If nothing happens with this prediction, he'll just repeat again in a few weeks.

Law of averages. He will get one right at some point and say "See!"

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am curious about how they derive their presumption. Are they looking at missing animal reports in the area, or are they looking at swarm activity, or are they just making a best guess?

I too have been guessing at activity since the Japan quake and just using simple logic I saw the Aleutians were next in line by the plate boundaries. What is more of a concern now are the three sisters IMO ...

The problem with all these predictions is that the legitimate one will be ignored by all the hyped and bogus "guesses" and people tend to dismiss info after the umpteenth time of failure to manifest reality...

I hadn't read through all the replies so if this is redundant ignore it

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCL1150
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

I agree... last year we got waaay too much snow, and from what I'm hearing we're gonna have the same kind of winter like last year :-0

That's what I heard too. I hope not
My huskies love it... I sure don't!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SalientSkivvy

I love his enthusiasm.
Frankie has a following but the online bullies and cowards leave nasty comments abut him that he doesn't deserve.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MCL1150

We would gripe about it, and then use the snowplows that we use for mudslides to clear the roads and get on with our lives.

Snow is water and we can always use more of that.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SeraphSirius

[color=dodgerblue]Replace your img tags with ats tags will automatically resize your images and will get rid of the scroll bar making them more user friendly.

Like this:

[color=dodgerblue]Just a suggestion (:

And I will take the prediction with a grain of salt. A lot of predicting goes on around here

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by SeraphSirius

I'll subscribe.
You've got a small time window, and colorful charts, and a small geographical area, what more can one ask for in a prediction?

Going for popcorn.

The colors....

Well, we did have a 3 point something the other day, maybe it was a precursor to "the big one"

Dun Dun...DONE!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Greeeeat, I live right in the orange section in Santa rosa..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
well im here in cali, ill be the first to tell you!

Per the map.. I'm dead center "Risk of 3.5 to 3.9 earthquake"..

It's warm too, shake & bake!..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I've lived very close to the Salton Sea (Coachella Valley) for 11 years now and have been waiting for this event to play out.That said,I take these predictions with a grain of salt.

Here's an interesting earthquake scenario by the USGS of a 7.8 originating at the Salton Sea.

USGS 7.8 scenario Salton Sea
edit on 9/28/2011 by dezertdog because: 7.2 should be 7.8.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I used to follow their youtube videos but I think they got taken down, basically everyday he says there is a likely Earthquake. I heard of them on the news when they predicted a 4.0, after that I watched them make a prediction for every week

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join