It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS.....glad to be here with you all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Done lurking and finally am a member of this great forum. I guess I am a lazy ass, should have been legit a long time ago. Anyways, I look forward to my fellow members and ATS helping us navigate through the usual Mainstream Media Bullsh*t.

PS! Looks like we all make it, it is the 27th and wasn't the "S" supposed to hit the fan today? Oy vey!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Here's a thread you may enjoy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a big site, if you need any help PM me.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumminDude
Hi ATS,

Done lurking and finally am a member of this great forum. I guess I am a lazy ass, should have been legit a long time ago. Anyways, I look forward to my fellow members and ATS helping us navigate through the usual Mainstream Media Bullsh*t.

PS! Looks like we all make it, it is the 27th and wasn't the "S" supposed to hit the fan today? Oy vey!

Glad to have you with us.

You know, 'lurking' is just another word for surfing and doing so privately. There's no shame in it despite all the BS that is shoveled on the term.

Have fun

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumminDude

Hey im new to. I'm trying to figure out how to do this. Glad to meet someone new as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

wonder what is going to happen with the comet. Wonder is these 2 comets are going to fall or not?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
welcome to the boards hope to see you around and look forward to some interesting discussions
or debates!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thanks for all the well wishes guys and girls. It is nice to feel like part of a community that also thinks that we are not being told the truth by the mainstream. As far as the meteors, I don't know what to think of Elenin anymore. I know it hasn't totally burned up as there are videos out there of it recently. It is not a dwarf star though, that much I think we can agree on now. If so, we would have had our Poleshift already.

What does worry me is why the Earth has had the massive amounts of record floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, droughts and other bizarre solar system changes. Something is up and we are smart for not believing all is well. It is not, just a matter of figuring out what the hell is coming our way, either natural or false flag. I hope neither, but with FEMA preparing, Russia building shelters, Norway building seed vaults, NASA warning video to employees, it goes on and on.

Keep our eyes and ears open folks. I am just glad that we are this far through the 27th and all is well...so far!

new topics

top topics

join