It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Bully Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

LMAO seriously? I helped a friend of mine jump a bully, he ran crying to the office, that's when i got my first detention

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au
Glad my taxdollars can buy you booze.

that's good..you should be happy it buys a few politicians booze as well.. not to mention administrators..and ..well..you get my drift.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

LMAO true and who knows what else they do that you don't know

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
reply to post by Cuervo

LMAO seriously? I helped a friend of mine jump a bully, he ran crying to the office, that's when i got my first detention

Yeah. I got karma'd after that, though. I was working in Seattle years later as an "safety ambassador" (we just patrolled and acted as security for visiting officials) and, on my first day, I got called to an emergency. There was a guy who was just assaulted and when I got there, I saw a grotesque sight: his eye was just stabbed out and there was nastiness everywhere. My assisting him sort of made me feel like I made things right. Weird, huh?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

lmao best story i've heard

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I just would not know where to begin with this bully stuff. I was picked on so bad as a young child it was ridiculous! There was not much to pick on about because I was a normal kid. I was told that I was pick-able because I was small for my age, too nice and shy. I was always saved by the girls in my class. After a few years I grew up and became strong and it was over. I will say to this day at the age of 43 it was bad enough back then for me to be suffering from nightmares, etc. I just don't see the sense in it and it really hurt me to the point that I cried and finally the boy's would stop because they knew I was hurt, crying and all. If I was a small child that was cute, that does not give anyone the right to torment me. I still have issues about this and would never accept an apology. But that is me I guess.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

Once you have been tormented by bullying, it scars you for life. No matter how you try and turn it around. You wont be able to get over it unless you go for counselling etc.

Sadly in a lot of cases over bullying those effected badly by it commit suicide. Which has happened to the 14 year old boy who was bullied to death, and who is still receiving hateful and disgusting comments on his you tube page, and Facebook.

I just cannot understand the mentality of the parents who are allowing their children, to post hateful and abusive comments on this dead kids you tube page, and any tribute pages to him on Facebook. It is the lowest of the lowest in my opinion.
edit on 27-9-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Try being bullied for being a "Pommy Bastard " at age nine not only by your peers but by teachers and parents, try locking it all in and gazing at the stars at night to escape.
Try being bullied by demonising spirits in your bedroom who make you stay wake every night with the light on from aged ten until twelve, try being a Pommy bastard kid in Australia.
But hey Iam still alive, and now I am an Aussie citizen with no trace of English accent...a perfect revenge.
Hey only kidding , I survived and know love makes you stronger, and forgiveness, which is love everyday.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

When we arrived at school the first thing I saw was this bully, I didn't know what to expect, I pointed at him and my dad called him over, when he came over my dad slapped him so hard across the head the kid couldn't cry cause how scared he got and my father told him if you continue bullying my son I will find you and your parents you little coward.

You are damn lucky your father didn't get put in jail for child abuse. Seriously. The problem was between you and your bully. Risking jail time was highly irresponsible on his part. I know you see it as heroic, but he got real lucky.

You should always face down your bullies. Even if you lose the fight, in facing them down, you've stripped away their basic power...FEAR.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join