It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Bully Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hello every, I wanted to share a story of when I was a kid and I used to get bullied. BTW i'am 21 years old now so this wasn't that long ago

I first met my first and last bully in the 4th grade, he not only used to bully me but a few other kids. His name was Christian (lmao the irony) anyways, this kid use to slap me, push me, and call me names like sissy, faggot, and bitch. One day I told my father about this and he laughed and told me well I can't do much only show you what to do so he taught me how to fight and told me to always aim for the face specially the nose, he even made me raise my hands and punch him as hard as I can. Weeks went by and the bully continued until one day i got tire of it.

I was making the line for lunch and the kid in front of me was taking a while getting his money out, and it just so happens my bully was 2 kids behind me. My bully decided to push me and tell me "hurry up faggot" thats when i turned around and I punched him so hard I broke his nose, man was I scared

I never got in trouble nobody knew it was me, The next day I was scared, after school my bully was looking for me with his friend so I ran for the bus. I got home and I told my father and he told me that the next day we were gonna go to school together and he demanded I show him the kid that kept bullying me, and so I did.

When we arrived at school the first thing I saw was this bully, I didn't know what to expect, I pointed at him and my dad called him over, when he came over my dad slapped him so hard across the head the kid couldn't cry cause how scared he got and my father told him if you continue bullying my son I will find you and your parents you little coward.

That was the End of my Bullies career lol.

I decided to tell my story after reading about the kid who died and these bullies were still bullying him after death. it made me angry and wanting to do something about it.

today.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 27-9-2011 by ^anubis^ because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by ^anubis^ because: adding my age

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
One of the guys here at work told me his bully story.

He said that one time he was bullied he ran home and hid in his bed.
His brother came home and asked him what happened.
His brother then said let's go find the guy.
Once they found him his brother said. Either you kick his ass or I will kick yours for being such a wimp every day for a week.

Suffice to say he had to beat up the bully. He was more afraid of his brother than the bully. lol

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I am glad you eventually stuck up for yourself. I have went on to you tube and visited this little dude's you tube video, and there are still users posting hateful messages on them.. It is absolutely disgusting and vile. I hope those kids are caught and arrested and charged for what they are doing.

Star for you!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Lmao something like this happened to me but it wasn't a bully, some bigger kids in the neighborhood thought i stole their scooter so I called my older brother and he came out with a screwdriver screaming lets go lets go lmfao those kids never looked at me in the eye ever again

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

I actually wanted to start a small business where I would receive anonymous payments and calls obviously without giving out my personal number or name, and being a anti bully for hire for someones kid......LMFAO j.k but the idea doesn't sound that bad after almost nothing is being done against these acts of murder.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Now I will tell you my bully story.

There was this kid Martin in 6th grade that was an annoying know it all kind of kid. One day in library studies, he snitched me off for something. Don't really remember what, and it doesn't matter.

Anyway, I decided to tease this kid everyday, until one day he got mad, and we fought. I won.

Flash forward to high school. I had not grown too much since middle school, but Martin had. Martin was now 6'2" and probably close to 200 lbs, whereas I was 5'9" maybe 155lbs., and he didn't forget my cruelty to him. We fought again. I lost. Badly.

Yeasr later, we are friends. I see him around town at the bar, and we catch up. Get a few drinks into him, and he makes me eat crow about getting my a** handed to me every time, but It's ok. I probably deserved it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sixswornsermon

lmao thats funny and cool that you guys became friends, but snitching and calling someone names to the point where you are gonna make a kid commit suicide are two different things

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
My bully story.

I went to school every day and hung with a small crowd. People would always make fun of our hair and the way we dressed, even calling us the trechcoat mafia. Anyway, one day I had enough (so did my buddy Eric). We loaded up our Intratec TEC-DC9, Hi-Point 995 Carbine, Savage 67H pump-action shotgun, and a Stevens 311D double barreled sawed-off shotgun. We headed to the school, killed 13 people, and injured 24.

Did the bullies get what they deserved? Or did we go overboard?

-Dylan Klebold

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
No one likes a snitch
I swear this is one thing that is wrong with this country. People are too soft.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryAlien

LMFAO I was like WTF did you do, but that's what i'm saying catch the bullies early so stuff like this don't happen, my father went and beat the bully for me and he stopped....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

I couldn't agree more my father was born and raise in south america he didn't give a rats ass how old the kid was as long as his kid is happy

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
WTF? your dad went and biatch slapped a kid?,your dad sounds like a sissy and so do you,fight your own fights,I fail to hear anything of substance in this,so now you go thru life having your dad finish your fights?,I have 3 boys I'll be damned if I'd pick on a kid,hate to be you dude

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

21 years old about to be 22, clubbing weekends with girls, great job as a manager, finishing my bachelors degree and the state pays for my education and i pocket about 2k of that every semester and I have won many fights on my own almost killed a kid once even got arrested for it at school.....i dont see anything wrong. best thing, I didn't get pushed to commit suicide

edit on 27-9-2011 by ^anubis^ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ooh i like stories so im gonna tell one of my many encounters with bullies...they never lasted long...

ok so it was high school im 24 now so it was a little bit back so i may be a lil rusty and grade 9...
i still remember the torment and the final day it happened clear as a whistle...day was going by as usual slow and painful....when was high school any fun.....i had just finished with religion and was heading to tech...my last class of the day my how i did love tech class....our teacher mr ramsey was one of the best i have ever come across if a teacher with a passion to teach and help educated existed this guy was the definition of no one gets left behind.
on this day it was spring it was nice and sunny out the start of T shirt and shorts weather here in Canada...there was 2 minutes left before class bell rang....and you had to be in class by the time...and i was already in sitting at the tech table waiting for the last slow pokes to show up and sitting with my at the time best friend David. we we're chit chatting and the bell went off and everyone pulled up their seats....mr ramsey came to the bored at the front of the class and in his stern voice told us all to settle down and to let him get what he had to say and we could get back to our work project....it was nice we gave him 20-30mins of our time then got to work....

the project we had started was to build a crane that could left and move 10lbs out of wood from the class...we had to use only the tools in the shop and the wood/items found around...if there was something we needed that was not in the shop and we could show why and where on the blue prints we had drawn up why we needed it the teacher would after class and school go out get it for next class...now this bullies name was Sean....

he had been pestering and bugging name calling ect for most of the time...sometimes i was able to avoid him or ignore him and just do my thing but not today...today i remember leaving the main shop room going into the back room to ask the teacher something who was assisting another student with a difficult cut he didnt know how to do properly...and on my way back out Sean reared his ugly face just as i left the door...to my right was the power sander directly behind about 15 feet was the table saw...and 25 feet to just up to the right was the band saw....and well..

today he must of eaten his Wheaties because he shoved himself right into me knocking me back into the door frame...so immediately i shoved back to get him out of my way in a defensive notion...i didnt want to fight i just wanted to get back to work and get as much done as i could today. as was the same idea everyday in tech i loved this class fresh smell of cut wood and power tools going off...it was like heaven!...but just as i went to walk away he pushed me yet again and began taunting me like he always had...calling me a chicken #...a pansy...lil pussy who couldnt fight...

.i had never fought at this school since i had started and was new to the town...and i didnt want to....so i ignored his aggressive pass at me and tryed to walk away again....the reason he could get away with what he was saying and not draw attention was because of how loud the shop is but i could hear him clear....just as i went to walk away this last time he grabbed my arm and something inside went off...it was like an atomic bomb going off and the rush of adrenaline was flowing.. i looked him straight in the face and said "WHAT SEAN" and he said you me after school unless your to much of a pussy....all of a sudden out of no where the shop went silent and i looked him in the face and i said "Sean, if you dont back the F off now i will take you and put your face in the band saw after i break both your arms if you lay another hand on me again".

at this exact moment the teacher had just come around the corner and mr ramsey is his stern voice said...boys what is going on here.. being angry as i was i told him sean wouldnt piss off and leave me alone and i was getting sick of the bullying... mr ramsey looked at him and asked sean is this true... he went to deny it but mr ramsey wasnt just some dumb teacher....the anger and rage i was showing wasnt hard to notice.... not to mention the personal threat i through out... he looked at sean and said i told you to stop with your none sense this is the final straw you have finally pushed someone to far....now go to the office you'll be delt with there when class is over....

mr ramsey looked me straight in the eyes and said alex its ok settle down take a breath...this wasnt the best way to handle the situation but i understand and he will be delt with its not his first offense....you should of come and talked to me...i lashed out and said why it never worked with anyone else...they just brushed it off as kids will be kids...he said im not everyone else and this will nto be brushed off...you made a serious threat and this needs to be taken care of now and it will be....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Glad my taxdollars can buy you booze.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
needless to say the next day i had an apology from Sean in person and from that day on he never bullied anyone again...he tried once or twice but after what people had seen me do they were not afraid of him...so thats my story.

sure i could of handled it in another way but i had it..i lost all control because he just wasnt getting the hint mom always told me to walk away i tryed...i felt cornered and i let him have it...so when they say violence doesnt solve a problem....well if talking does it sure can help

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

Dam, now how many cases like this happen where the teacher actually wants to help the student, most high school teachers can careless, and a lot of them do not want to get involved. I was in the 4th grade when mine happened and after that in high school I hung out with a lot of bullies (the jocks and popular kids) and I usually stopped a lot of bullying going on.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

also payed my medicaid and probably gave cancer to some of my friends

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

I only got picked on once. In Jr. High. I stabbed him in the eye with a pencil. Never got picked on again. It's funny, the reputation you get for stabbing somebody in the eye.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Cuervo because: ehh

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
reply to post by Calex1987

Dam, now how many cases like this happen where the teacher actually wants to help the student, most high school teachers can careless, and a lot of them do not want to get involved. I was in the 4th grade when mine happened and after that in high school I hung out with a lot of bullies (the jocks and popular kids) and I usually stopped a lot of bullying going on.

best teacher i ever met...like i said no one gets left behind with him.... if i could find him now and shake his hand and tell him thanks and i wished more teachers we're like him i would...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join