It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cain Attacks "Stupid" Ron Paul Supporters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Wow Mr. Cain... I actually kind of liked you for a while there... I mean I wasn't going to vote for you but.... I thought you were pretty cool there for a minute...

So much for that eh?
edit on 27-9-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

I liked H. Cain too until i found out he was a former FED boardmen

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey "herman" care to do a 1 on 1 debate with Ron Paul and see how fast you hang yourself?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Wow Mr. Cain... I actually kind of liked you for a while there... I mean I wasn't going to vote for you but.... I thought you were pretty cool there for a minute...

So much for that eh?
edit on 27-9-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

In the immortal words of the well known British comic (light entertainer TBH) Brian conley (dangerous Brian, regarding Cain)..........

HE'S A PUPPET!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Alternative media, that is us, can destroy Herman Cain's chances and he knows it.
Cain thought all he had to do was say the right things after he learned what the right things were. But, you are who you associate with.
He will be a servant of Israel and Goldman Sachs and he will see to it that they get their wishes. The lower classes will get dog bones thrown their way. In other words, business as usual.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Say what you all want....fact is Ron Paul has been in Washington since 1997 and what has changed? Nothing...except things have gotten much much much worse. Herman Cain is my new hero, I like what he is saying, I like what he is standing for, I like that he is not afraid to say what's on his mind even though he knows the MSM is going to throw every word repeatedly back in his face. Herman Cain or more of the same?!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by americanwoman
Say what you all want....fact is Ron Paul has been in Washington since 1997 and what has changed? Nothing...except things have gotten much much much worse. Herman Cain is my new hero, I like what he is saying, I like what he is standing for, I like that he is not afraid to say what's on his mind even though he knows the MSM is going to throw every word repeatedly back in his face. Herman Cain or more of the same?!

Are you for NWO, FED puppets for POTUS? Thats what Herman Cain is going to be. He said "we dont need to audit the FED" hummmm, i wonder if his puppet masters are telling that. Well i guess they wondent have to because he WAS ON THE FED BOARD!!!!!!!!!

Its plane as day right in front of you, same old same old puppets!
edit on 27-9-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

House of Representatives... You know the lower house of Congress that's based on population?

Yeah he has fought the good fight for a long long time.. but when you are surrounded by people with their minds in their wallets instead of the well being of their districts.... well you can see where you would have a tough time getting much done.. He has tried like hell though!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
sorry everyone but i was thinking about this today. herman cain is just like obama in 2008. a virtual nobody on the presidential scene but i predict right here and now he will become popular and an msm darling as we get 3 or 4 months in to 2012. prop him up real good in 2012 for the election. he will do tptb bidding.
they will make him a fresh new face in a crowd of career politicians and that we cant go wrong with him. maybe he will even get the nedia to give him the "messiah" label as well.
keep an eye out for this.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
sorry everyone but i was thinking about this today. herman cain is just like obama in 2008. a virtual nobody on the presidential scene but i predict right here and now he will become popular and an msm darling as we get 3 or 4 months in to 2012. prop him up real good in 2012 for the election. he will do tptb bidding.
they will make him a fresh new face in a crowd of career politicians and that we cant go wrong with him. maybe he will even get the nedia to give him the "messiah" label as well.
keep an eye out for this.

your right, hes a likable guy but look at his history. well the only one i care about is FED boardmember

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Ron Paul is part of the corrupt Washington insider club. He talks a good talk but plays the same games they play.

For example, he boasts of voting NO on spending bills. Yet he attaches earmarks to those same bills to bring pork to his district.

He rails on and on about campaign contribution corruption. Yet he accepts donations from white supremacists and says, why not?

He is against E-Verify because he wants to continue allowing employers in his district to employ illegal aliens.

And his demographic voter is the young anti-war, inexperienced, pro-drug element.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

I like Herman Cain. However, every single republican is echoing Ron Paul's mantra's. Ron Paul created the current republican/tea party sentiments. RP is being copied, redistributed and packaged by the other weak republicans with no campaign base. Absolute fact.

Ron Paul is the entire Republican sentiment. Period!

Edited to add: I do support RP
edit on 27-9-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
OK I call party foul on the OP.

The headline from the article is "Cain annoyed by ‘stupid’ questions from Ron Paul supporters" not "Cain attacks 'stupid' Ron Paul supporters." Saying a question is stupid is not the same as calling the questioner stupid. IMO that's a poor tactic to draw attention to a thread.

That being said, I'm not surprised Herman Cain is getting upset. Guess the truth hurts. I guess that article about him not having anything to do with finances was wrong. Otherwise why's he so defensive?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Ron Paul appears to be guided by a celebration of personal freedom rather than big government. I haven't seen any specific stance or vote that he's taken that smacks of hypocrisy. I would be happy for you to point out specifics for my review.

Ron Paul is certainly not perfect. Nobody is. When I listen to him talk, I find myself not always completely agreeing with him, but appreciating his guiding principles. To dismiss Paul strictly because he has to one degree or another played the game throughout the years seems silly. If you are truly looking for a flawless politician, then I'm afraid your search will be endless and fruitless.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Ron Paul is part of the corrupt Washington insider club. He talks a good talk but plays the same games they play.

For example, he boasts of voting NO on spending bills. Yet he attaches earmarks to those same bills to bring pork to his district.

He rails on and on about campaign contribution corruption. Yet he accepts donations from white supremacists and says, why not?

He is against E-Verify because he wants to continue allowing employers in his district to employ illegal aliens.

And his demographic voter is the young anti-war, inexperienced, pro-drug element.

Sorry, but I can't understand how or why Ron Paul would attach earmarks to bills he would subsequently vote no on... am I missing something here??

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rEVOLuti0nary

My understanding is that he attaches earmarks to return money to his district that was previously confiscated from them by the federal government.

He votes no because he doesn't approve of the bill, but if the bill passes he would rather that his constituents get their money back than donate it to someone else. At least that is my feeble understanding of the process.

An unsavory game to play, perhaps, but not out of keeping with his core philosophy in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rEVOLuti0nary

Because if it was passed, and Ron Paul did talk about this before, he would at least be doing something for his CONSTITUENTS and bringing money back into his district. Something that Mishigas is overlooking past the hatred that is blinding him.

Also Mishigas, there is nothing wrong with taking campaign donations from a white supremacist, who is he to judge what people can or cannot believe, why would he reject donations from people that support him-because of what they grew up with? Are you saying these Americans are supposed to give up their rights because it doesn't suit your beliefs? They could say the exact same thing about you.

Please provide proof that Ron Paul is a corrupt Washington insider, I'll bet you can't.

Please provide proof that he has been corrupted by White Supremacist campaign contributions.

And Lastly, Ron Paul's majority voter demographic has nothing to do with any of your other points. I've met senior citizens that strongly support Ron Paul and his message.

lol, would a corrupt washington insider refuse to accept his congressional pension? and return unused money back to the federal treasury?
edit on 28-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

I concur that Romney, (makes me ashamed to be a fellow Mormon), and Perry, (psssycho) are scary. Heck, ALL of the candidates are absolutely frightening. How is Ron Paul going to be any different than those that came before him, (if he is elected)? He is part of the machine, and has been for several years. We all need to step back and really take a good look at the situation. In my opinion, THERE IS NO difference between the left/democrats or the right/ republicans. ALL of them are beholden to whomever or whatever corporation donated to their campaign, (read: paid for their seat in the house or congress). They have no allegiance to the American citizens and voters "they" are supposedly "representing". This whole sham of democrats vs. republican is just a division tactic. The whole "We will protect you from.....AL-CIA-duh, Hurricanes, mexican drug cartels, crazy conspiracy theorists,those incredibly dangerous conservative christian preppers/ retired military/ little old lady domestic terrorists. I call Bull s@#t. How much more of this do they think the citizens of this republic will stand for this?

Wake
The
Heck
Up!!

Stop feeding the monster!!

Up until a few days ago, I was actually starting to feel scared about joining this site and posting/engaging in debates related to anything anti-establishment/whatever. And you know what? I was not raised to hide in the shadows and be quiet and know my place. Why should I be afraid to stand for what I KNOW is right?
I am a proud American citizen with God given rights.

That's right- the government did not give me these rights, I was born with them, as were all of you.

I do not need a bloated, dishonest bunch of thieves to protect my inherent rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.They are to busy CTA , (covering their ass-ets) to even give us little people a thought. Nor do I need to engage in this "Game" of back and forth between our two parties. I am opting out. It's downright scary to actually realize that voting does no good, its just a game they let us play ..........argh, this turned into a rant , sorry............

Main Point:: All of the candidates are scary/ left right =division. United we stand, divided we fall. Wake Up.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

You are wrong about Ron Paul.
All you have to do is check out his history. He HAS a history that you can check out.
Opensecrets.org. You can research Ron Paul and find out that he doesn't take money form big corp.
He has real grass roots support, AND he is loathed by the mainstream media.
What more can you ask in politics?
Check him out.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well Herman Cain did serve as Deputy Chairman and Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Kansas City FEDERAL RESERVE from 1992-1996.

There is another thread going on right now about it.

Herman Cain, the Federal Reserve shill
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only one of the 29-member focus group initially was a Cain supporter. By evening’s end, however, the former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza, who also served as chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City

Doh!

So obvious now seeing as Ron Paul is anti-Federal Reserve

edit on 28-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I like this Herman Cain.
He's got intestinal fortitude by the fact that he stands up to the Ron Paul Fanatics and comes right out and states he does not like them. That stance alone may have been enough to endear him to voters at the moment to shoot him to #1 status on the latest Zogby Poll, relegating Ron Paul and his supporters to bottom feeders once again.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join