It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cain Attacks "Stupid" Ron Paul Supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain makes it clear in his new book that Texas Rep. Ron Paul’s supporters annoy him with their “stupid” questions about the Federal Reserve. Cain, the former Godfather’s Pizza CEO, writes that Paul’s supporters are “threatened by me” and are “trying to destroy me on the fact that I was once affiliated with” the Federal Reserve.

Cain was chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1995 and 1996.

“I get the same stupid question at almost every one of these events,” Cain writes. “I know it’s a deliberate strategy. How can a person randomly show up at a hundred events and ask the same stupid question to try to nail me on the Federal Reserve? It’s really becoming annoying more than anything else.” Cain said Paul’s fan have “stretched the truth” by accusing him of not wanting to audit the fed. “I have never said that,” Cain wrote. “I have said: ‘I don’t think you’re going to find anything to audit on the Federal Reserve.’ But they want you to believe that Herman Cain doesn’t want the Federal Reserve to be audited.”

news.yahoo.com...

For Cain to say ‘I don’t think you’re going to find anything to audit on the Federal Reserve’ is a bit ridiculous. It's also a bit ridiculous that he seems to trivialize concerns surrounding the Fed. The Fed is an enormous problem, which needs to be faced. Paul is one of the few, if any who is willing to take on the challenge, however unpopular it may be. But Cain is annoyed by Paul's supporters continuing to ask him about the Fed. Well, we're still over a year from the election. Not a good sign if something like discussing the Fed is already causing Cain to lash out.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9/27/2011 by tothetenthpower because: -Mod Note-

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
My GF grandfather, who knows anything and everthing about the Federal Reserve, was telling me that H. Cain has ties to the Federal Reserve. I will be looking into it more.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The fed isn't the treasury so they should have no right calling the shots they need to be put back in place as a bank that has a darn drive thru window. not a mega moogal that can print whatever they want and spend whatever they want the fed reminds me of a overly spoiled teenage girl asking daddy for the keys to the car. or a two year old toddler that wants a piece of candy and throws a fit until it gets what it wants with no questions asked.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
his mailbox is gonna be in a world of hurt after that comment lol

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
here you go

Cain became a member of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992 and served as its chairman from January 1995 to August 1996, when he resigned to become active in national politics.[11] Cain was a 1996 recipient of the Horatio Alger Award.[12]

Cain was on the board of directors of Aquila, Inc. from 1992 to 2008, and also served as a board member for Nabisco, Whirlpool, Reader's Digest, and AGCO, Inc.[13][14]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well H. Cain is off my list. I guess im all in on Ron Paul!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Like i said something we don't need in plain as day writing right there. wanna shake so stuff post EVERYBODIES ties in a death match round up and youtube it and post it on ats and sit back and watch.....Call it something like HIDDEN AGENDAS????????

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Randomly asking questions about the Federal Reserve? There is nothing random about it, people are waking up to the evils of the Fed.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency...the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people...until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. -Thomas Jefferson

"If the people only understood the rank injustice of our Money and Banking system, there would be a revolution before morning." -Andrew Jackson

"The Revolution Continues"

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
funny thing is i think ron paul is trying to instigate a revoltuion of the people and if you think about it its kinda like revolting against the government which would be like saying overthrown and civil unrest i dunno but........between the lines.....thats what it kinda looks like

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
funny thing is i think ron paul is trying to instigate a revoltuion of the people and if you think about it its kinda like revolting against the government which would be like saying overthrown and civil unrest i dunno but........between the lines.....thats what it kinda looks like

He isn't calling for civil unrest, He is calling for an end to corruption, not a physical revolution but a democratic one through voting. Weak attempt to smear him.
edit on 27-9-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If he can't even deal with those questions, how will he deal with the real questions.
He is upset because people ask questions,I really hope he desn't get elected.

Although Dumb and Dumber (Romney and Perry) are just scary, they are just toxic people. I think one of them will get elected, even though I don't want it. I hope America proves me wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
cain must be refuring to himself since he knows ron pauls ideas are the best soulution cain represents corruption and lies

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Cain is right. Ron Paul supporters are pulling a chapter out of the Saul Alinsky playbook; repeat something often enough and it will be perceived as truth. It's an annoying tactic, and serves no useful purpose other than antagonizing Cain and spreading disinfo.

I suggest that everyone else continually ask Ron Paul why he advocates giving heroin to babies. Same tactic...see how long it is until he becomes frustrated.
edit on 27-9-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
Cain is right. Ron Paul supporters are pulling a chapter out of the Saul Alinsky playbook; repeat something often enough and it will be perceived as truth. It's an annoying tactic, and serves no useful purpose other than antagonizing Cain and spreading disinfo.

I suggest that everyone else continually ask Ron Paul why he advocates giving heroin to babies. Same tactic...see how long it is until he becomes frustrated.
edit on 27-9-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

the part where your wrong is it is true, H. Cain served on the board for the FED's. I see a puppet POTUS in the making

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Way to stay classy.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

I wasn't trying to smear him i actually kinda like the guy.......i was just saying that maybe he's trying to say something. I hope he does win but i wont vote because i dont think it matters. He's got really great ideas and he doesn't derserve to be ignored.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow Mr. Cain... I actually kind of liked you for a while there... I mean I wasn't going to vote for you but.... I thought you were pretty cool there for a minute...

So much for that eh?
edit on 27-9-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Meh. Whether or not anything is found is moot. It's not like anything would be done about it.

An audit could show hundreds of bazillions of dollars were taken from taxpayers to fund furry parties and the sterilization of poor brown people with a few million going to Rumsfelds dog and absolutely nothing whatsoever would come of it.

So what's the point of an audit?

At this point it's just preaching to the choir for anyone calling for one and a minor annoyance for anyone defending the existence of the fed.

We are so far beyond reform in just about every aspect of this nations governance and finance that any simple measure like an audit or a lawsuit is just a frivolous waste.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Well...now then, now then..etc.

You know what this means don't you...he's got the buggers on the ropes, and they are WORRIED SILLY!

Go Ronny mate, you can do it!

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UK (sorry, i'm jealous) USA, 2012!

They're rattled folks, and getting shakier by the day.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join