I have been long time minor acne sufferer, though I am a guy. Some suggestions-
1. Like someone else said give up all milk products.
2. Sugar- Sodas, juices, Alcohol- Limit all of these. Yes alcohol just turns into sugar into your body.
3. Fried and fatty foods. Eat healthy oils like coconut, walnut, olive. Avoid fried stuff.
4. Dandruff- Do you have any dandruff? Dandruff can cause your pores to clog. I use this-
5. Soap- Use a natural glycerine soap for bathing. If you have a whole foods near you- everything I list will be available there. Do not use
commercial laundry detergent or any kind of fabric softener (major skin irritant, use dryer balls). I use ECOS for laundry detergent, there are plenty
of others that avoid sulphates. Use a toothpaste without sulphates as well.
6. Lots of exercise.
1. Turmeric - This stuff is magic. For some people it can cure acne.
2. Neem- Known blood purifier.
3. Zinc and b12 or a b complex.
Store brands suck for moisturizers. They contain parabens and mineral oils. These clog your pores. Use something higher end thats natural.
I like this, its a little too much for me as I don't really have oily skin but it really helped when I had acne earlier. I use a private label now
that cost 50$+ a ounce but its not available for general market.
Body moisturizer- Really like this stuff- no bad stuff and cheap
Either way- good luck!