It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next holocaust

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So I was wondering about the holocaust, and considering alternative ideas to why it happened and was allowed to happened - you know, questions every critical thinker should consider at least once in their life. Then I wondered what if the people they rounded up and killed weren't chosen because of ethnicity or genetic inferiority, but what if they were dissidents of the global power structure? Anti-bankers? I didn't end up thinking much more about it, but then another thought occurred to me.

There is so much talk online and even in the news once awhile about fiat currency, federal reserve, IMF, world 'bank'sters, rothschilds, rockefellers, etc, ruling the world through political and monetary systems, central banks and the such. There is also a growing number of people becoming aware of this system; uprisings and protests are becoming commonplace.

What if the next 'round up' will be these people, the dissidents of the global bankers, and what if the military is told these dissidents are treasonous, or terrorists, conspirators, or some kind of spin-story so the military has no qualms about executing or imprisoning people. Next thing you know, a holocaust, millions subjected to imprisonment or worse. The internet wiped clean of the anti-banker propaganda, the slate clean to begin operations as usual without public education or doubt. Has it happened in the past, I don't know, but it's more possible to happen now than ever with all of the technology and spying resources the government has (as well as the federal reserve who is trying to spy on the internet chatter regarding them).

Just an idea I've been toying with in my head, I figured maybe some of you might get a kick out of it. Any thoughts on this?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

If you are truely a critical thinker than you realize that this hypothesis of yours would require extreme amounts of proof to make a true critical thinker consider it. I will consider anything but on this subject I think the answer is simple. People were rounded up and sent to camps where the general public and the world didnt understand what was happening until it was over. Hitler was a brilliant mad man and pulled off some amazing feats some of which actually benefits society.

Edit to say, I DO NOT mean Hitler was good or any of the killings. Some modern day medical knowledge was taken from Hitlers experiments, that is what I speak of.
edit on 27-9-2011 by shug7272 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Holocaust never happened. Do your research.
edit on 27-9-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I always try to remember this, trying to learn from history.

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
wow the holocaust never happened so my stepmother grand parents just liked having a number tattooed on there arm just for the fun of it wow well I guess that makes them liars okay i respect lying bout the things that happened. okay. thats a little crude.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Not trying to offend.. And also not trying to get into this debate.. Just read the wiki article.. This has been open for debate forever now. Link

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
mmmm I often disbelieve the WIKIPEDIA as it is a collective new world encyclopedia of opinons and is often ill informed and made up of what the world should be thinking anybody can tweak any article on there i shall stick with the good ol fashion encyclopedia i got at home thats printed on paper lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to TechVampyre

Not trying to offend.. And also not trying to get into this debate.. Just read the wiki article.. This has been open for debate forever now. Link

So your "not trying to offend" or "get into a debate" but you just wanted to stop by this thread throw out something inflammatory that doesn't really address the OP at all. Is that it? How trollish of you....
edit on 27-9-2011 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The question of another holocaust happening has been posed by the op, and it is a good question. The answer must be no. The reason to murder someone, just cause you are upset, without fairness of a trial or presentation of evidence is nothing more than mob rule, and if the person is innocent, then it is murder.

While what the banking system did, and it is still being debated on, could be considered a crime, the questions as to who is at fault still is being worked out by the governments and different people. Many people state it was the bankers for the loans that they give, but ultimately the answer is not what many would like to hear, it was we the people who caused this problem and here is how I came to that conclusion:

People who were not able to afford a home loan went out and complained in large numbers to different organizations, such as ACORN, who then lobbied the government to lean on the bankers to make risky loans. As they were reluctant, due to the regulations, they went back to the government and thus the regulations were loosened up. The warning signs were present there, as the Savings and Loans went belly up, and We the People, picked up the tab for bailing them out, yet no one thought to stop and think, as to why and could this happen again. We were assured that by companies like Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, that the home loans, through the VA were guaranteed, and would be good, so the regulations were loosened up more and more. Banks saw this partially as trouble, thus starting to sell more and more of their debts to other banking institutions, creating a far bigger mess. Combined with the buy now pay later attitude that many of the home owners had, to include using their homes as atm’s, selling the homes they could afford, only to purchase a bigger ones, that they could not afford, or where it was going to be difficult for them to make payments. Credit was king and we all bought into the system, very few of those affected thought that there was a problem, and why was that? Well advertisement and TV would give us an indication that such would be ok.

Cheap credit, combined with risky banking practices, along with selling of the debt started to crumble, and now the housing bubble burst. And the question is asked who is to blame, was it the bankers being told by the government to make those loans to people who could barely afford to make the payments in the first place, or the people for taking advantage of loans that they could not afford. The blame unfortunately lies on both sides of the issue. Now We the People have to clean up the mess. It will take years to sort this out and ultimately, hopefully we will have learned our lesson. Kind of like the mess the country got in, during the great depression, buy on credit and margin and when things went bad, it tanked.

As far as if the holocaust happened, there can be no doubt that it did happen. There are questions as to the actual numbers, as many of the records were destroyed during and shortly before the end of World War II. Like all mass deaths and genocides that occur, the only way that it can be pieced together as to how many and what happened can only go off of what records still exist and those of the survivors. Current examples of this kind of issue, such as how many people died, take a look at Rwanda or even the Tsunami that happened in Indochina and around the Indian ocean. The numbers will vary and the only thing that most can agree on is to take a general number, usually the average of what all is reported and make that the official number. While the holocaust focuses on the Jewish population of Europe, it is also important to remember, that it was more than just the Jewish population that was targeted but all those found undesirable by the Nazi party.

And for that reason alone, another holocaust can not be allowed to happen, as there are way too many who some would find undesirable, and who had nothing to do with the current financial mess that we are all in.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I hope that wasn't to me. And i don't doubt that we are on our way to an second holocaust to be honest. If you take history for example their have been MANY looney tunes out there whom have gotten a wild hair stuck where they can reach and went off the deep end. so in my opinion i don't doubt a revolution between us vs. them would trigger them caputing us and using those "FEMA mythical CAMPS". i believe they made them for a purpose. and because to my knowledge the united states hasn't had the ability to control minds(the ones that don't allow it) they will forever fight a war against its own kind which is sad.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro

Originally posted by TechVampyre

So your "not trying to offend" or "get into a debate" but you just wanted to stop by this thread throw out something inflammatory that doesn't really address the OP at all. Is that it? How trollish of you....

How counter-trollish of you to call me a troll..
Why would i bother debating if i posted the damn Wikipedia article?.. As i have nothing else to add besides what is stated in the wiki..

Do you suggest i copy and paste the wiki article?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
no because its wikipedia. and honestly i read the article and it just states politely that everybody is delusional and want to make stuff up about our wonderful nazi cake bakers

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

How counter-trollish of you to call me a troll..
Why would i bother debating if i posted the damn Wikipedia article?.. As i have nothing else to add besides what is stated in the wiki..

Do you suggest i copy and paste the wiki article?

yeah I knew you'd say that, *rolls eyes*

Its not like you didn't know you were going to piss someone off by posting that.
No, I don't suggest you post the entire Wiki page, I suggest you get some real sources. Wiki is a bunch O opinions..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

im proud of you. you have earned a star and a thumbs up for not believing the delusional postings of the world wide wiki

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Very interesting thoughts but allow me to play the devil's advocate.

We all know that all the world banks are controlled by Jews(and by Jews i mean the Rothchilds,Goldman Sachs etc).
So...what if Hitler was trying to prevent the Jews from taking over the world and strip them from their power,but got lost somewhere along the way from the primary goal,when the Thule society joined the nazi party.Hitler was a conspiracy theorist,in Mein Kampf,he uses the main thesis of "the Jewish peril", which speaks of a Jewish conspiracy to gain world leadership.

Assuming that the holocaust happened for the above reason and not the racial issue,unless another Hitler rise up to power there will not be a next holocaust.

What if the next 'round up' will be these people, the dissidents of the global bankers, and what if the military is told these dissidents are treasonous, or terrorists, conspirators, or some kind of spin-story so the military has no qualms about executing or imprisoning people. Next thing you know, a holocaust, millions subjected to imprisonment or worse. The internet wiped clean of the anti-banker propaganda, the slate clean to begin operations as usual without public education or doubt. Has it happened in the past, I don't know, but it's more possible to happen now than ever with all of the technology and spying resources the government has (as well as the federal reserve who is trying to spy on the internet chatter regarding them).

What you describe here is already happening.
This is not a holocaust,it's just proof that there is not such thing as democracy anywhere in the world.We live in a global dictatorship.Especially after 9/11 anyone can be accused as a terrorist and imprisoned.We know that the goverments are spying on civiliants one way or the other.We know that disinfo agents are lurking this place.We know there are cover ups and all the anti-banker propaganda,as you call it,disappears under tons of trash news.We see how they try to prove so hard that all the conspiracy theorists are just a bunch of dangerous lunatics.We know that at any given time they can shut down the inetrnet.
But all that ,they're doing them in secrecy.If let's say 10% of the world population is aware or starting to realise the situation,by creating another holocaust the number of people will rise.They can't afford that.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thank you OP for this important topic. Pay no attention to the lying propagandists who try to detract from critical analysis of the extremely powerful, evil and dangerous financial elites. I believe that these people are analyzing all of us right now through google, facebook, forums, etc to determine who desires to oppose their power and target us for incarceration or worse if civil uprisings do occur.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Iam a new menber here on ATs and I find it repulsive that people try and defect the criminal behavior of Hitler and his German croniys, he a bad man and very evil two, I not like him.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Why on Earth would anyone that wants to learn history read a Wiki article on the subject in question? If you want to learn history, stay away from a medium where just anyone can write and change it.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

The Wiki article talks about holocaust denial not that the holocaust didn't exist. It uses words like some people believe this or some people believe that. It offers no proof and doesn't even suggest that the Holocaust never happen. Holocaust happen, so did the Armenian genocide. Do your research! Not guy I quoted but the guy the you were arguing with.

OT: As for a another holocaust, I doubt it ever happing in a modern nation again. Though I don't doubt genocide is going on in Africa and other 3rd world nation. Sometimes people can be b*stards. Especially Holocaust deniers.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
To begin with, nobody knows the real reasons around the WW2 holocaust other than the leaders/military chiefs of the Allies once Germany was over thrown.

I read once on ATS here a theory, and remember, its a theory, that those in the camps were rounded up for their own protection.

By who? who knows? we werent there.

But lets just say they were their for their own protection, the German's started loosing the war, food supplies were getting and/or non existent to these camps so the people started to starve.

When the Allies found the camps abandoned, TPTB thought it would be good to twist the story and say that Hitler was on a murderous rampage against Jews, to help justify the need for a Jewish state in Palestine.

Like I said, its a theory that might have happened or might not, not impossible either.

The furnaces? What if there was a plague going round at the time...furnaces would be the best/quickest and safest way to dispose of the bodies.

Tattoo's on the hands, a simple way of tracking...one day you may be showing your children the microchip imbeded in your wrist...same difference.

Modern Day Holocaust

As mentioned, would be very easily staged. No doubt government has profiles of each user online, their history on forums such as ATS and can be labelled a disident/anti government propagandist and/or even a terrorist threat against the establishment.

Under terrorism laws, they send troops round to each house the that ISP address is registered to and roundup the whole family. They tell the public these people have been hatching plans online to over throw the government. Easy to fabricate evidence these days. Hold a military trial if that and all thrown into a FEMA camp.

Who of you in the public would know anything different to the official government line?

The majority of the public would support the government BS reasons, troops do as they are told.

Once in the camps, everybody gets chipped and thats where they stay. Military doctors and scientists are allowed to test new drugs on the people, new technologies are tested, those trying to escape or rebel are shot infront of everyone.

No one outside the FEMA camps knows whats going on inside them.

Very easy to pull another holocaust! But will you know it is happening when it does?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join