It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Navy presence near US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Reply to post by grey580

I love these gung-ho responses from typical war cheerleaders.

In a nuclear war, you won't be able to cheer...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yeah you could.

You'd just have to do it REEEEALLY quick before you melted LOL!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
All governments are controlled by the same forces. Any action will be a contrived
stunt used to justify subsequent actions.
And we have all the zealous Americans flexing 'their' muscles here, as if your 'government'
(or any other government) is on your side and has your back. Ha!
How little we have learned, even here, on the fringes!

I think this is an important post by BooBetty from this current thread :
Secret Nuclear Drill In the Netherlands

Originally posted by BooBetty
reply to post by cappuccino

Oh boy. I heard about this major excercise on Dutch TV, but did not connect it with a subject I have been researching throughout this year: Germany wants to attack Iran. Germany has a shopping list to achieve a surprise attack:

- European economic unity through an engineered Euro crisis, with EU members handing over their sovereignty
- This will pave the way for a huge European Defense Force with a new HQ somewhere in Europe by the end of this year if you believe Catherine Ashton
- a German/Saudi led military coalition of a group of Arab nations
- EDF (and/or UN) military presence at strategic positions in the Middle East
- nukes on the ready: French, British, Pakistani nukes borrowed by the Saudis, whatever they can get their hands on.

Unfortunately, Germany can only get all parties on board if the Palestinians get their West Bank and East Jerusalem. Israel would never have that, because the land belongs to God and they can't give away God's land, as they see it. But the Israelis are in a mighty pickle: surrounded by enemies and not enough protection. So they will agree to a swap: land to the Palestinians in return for German led European protection. Their chiefs of staff have already cozied up together and made strong joint statements to warn off Iran.

Will Angela Merkel pull it off? After all, she promised us two things by this autumn: 1. economic unity in Europe, and 2. a Comprehensive Middle East Peace Agreement. Her very own words. Spoken earlier this year.

I find the ESA seminar far more ominous than the NASA news conference. ESA = European high tech defense. All decision makers together in one handy place on the day the German Bundestag votes on economic unity through some cleverly crafted 'rescue' package, and who knows, will the UN Security Council have finished their back room negotiations on the same day and be ready to vote on Palestinian independence, the lynch pin of the deceptive Comprehensive Middle East Peace Agreement, which is nothing more but a huge military alliance to attack Iran?

The date: 29th of September. Or to be more precise: in the dark of night after sunset.

Dare to think the unthinkable. Inspired by Peter Woolford's book The Genesis Grid, which predicts something major happening in the night of the 29th of September. A headline grabbing event which will involve power, the end of an empire and the beginning of a new one, and fraud & deception and finance. A major power will be cut down, through fraud, deception and hidden powers.

Watch the night after the 29th of September. Watch the Bundestag's vote. Watch the UN vote in New York. Because I think the delegates to the ESA seminar will.

I have all the links pertaining to Merkel's statements, the joint Israeli-German chiefs of staff, the Saudis borrowing Pakistani nukes, even the German/Saudi trade officals joking about the idea of calling this military alliance a 'peace agreement', but I am writing this way after my bedtime. So please check these aspects for yourself: don't believe me, believe Google! (Peter Woolford explains his book in great detail in his regular radio interviews at X-Zone radio. It's all archived on their website)

Oh boy. Another piece of the puzzle. I so hope I got it all wrong.

Their Time Is Now Rife. It is their timing afterall.

But whatever happens Please, Please, Please keep a keen eye out for MEDIA FAKERY.
Most of you seem to have missed it completely from 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, Tucson, Norway etc. etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why draw a line if you are going to blur it? Are these ships in US waters?
If they are not, you monitor them. That's all.
If they are, you take action.
They are not.
If they are in international waters, they have every right to be there.
You can't assume anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by grey580

Attacking Iran is another matter entirely. It will not be the cake walk that Iraq and Afghanistan were.

Iran, like North Korea has a fetish for missiles and 'turtles-up' when attacked.

There will be significant losses unless they are nuked.

Regards, Skellon.

Had to read all the posts before relpying to make sure no one else had caught this. Iraq and Afghanistan WERE a cake walk? How many years has it been? Troops are still there. Soldiers (who are sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers etc. btw) are still dying. In what world does that constitute a cake walk? Sorry, but my jaw dropped to the floor when I read that.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I dare you to try popping a pimple on an elephant's butt.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

The Iranian navy the greatest fleet in........ Well they have a ship that could make it all the way here?

I say we let the coast guard handle them it would be good for moral.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm sure the Iranian fleet will be monitored and stalked 24/7 to the fullest degree. The fleet could easily take out oil rigs out in the gulf, and if that were to happen you can bet the fleet will be destroyed in minutes. Not including our Navy, but also in the south there's:

Pensacola Naval Air Station: Tom Cruise

Keesler AFB Mississippi: Logistics and hurricane hunters.

Eglin AFB Mississippi: 33rd Fighter Wing - F-15s and brand spanking new F-35As coming this October.

Hurlburt AFB Mississippi: 1st Special Operations Group.

Tyndall AFB Florida: 325th Fighter Wing - F-15s, F-16s, and the good ol' F-22.

Etc..

I think Tyndall AFB would be able to handle the fleet if unfortunately war broke out.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
My guess would be if Iran sent a ship close to the coast of the US then the US has a nuclear underwater mine that could be detonated like a half mile to a mile beneath it. And all the Iranians would know is that their ship simply disappeared. And there would be no evidence that would point to hostile action by the US. It would simply vanish with no trace.

And if the shipwreck was ever found there would be no evidence of what sank it. Just a Iranian black eye for sending a ship to the Atlantic that disappeared. And some smug Americans chiding them for their ineptness.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
ok chek this out : maybe XerXes(iran), caught courage and smell weakness over the Atlantic, after the great failure of the Jupiter outpost , trying to shut down the incoming (elenin, Nibiru, annunaki, Sun Gods) Iranian (persian(summerian)) relatives !!!!..hahahahah..smell chikeeeen!!!...now the World Lords are trying to escape by hiding under the earth (caves) bunkers like rats!!!!! .....so happy Hanukkah!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Iran may not be the most advanced military in the world, but they do have mechanised fighting experience in serious wars and what people don't seem to know is that they can field a million soldiers if needed (not all regulars) but still they have one of the largest potential armies in the world. They are fanatical as well, during the war with Iraq civillians, including young children voluntered to clear minefeilds by blowing themselves up. Not at all sophisticated, but this fanatacism and numbers can be a nightmare for a modern army.

Not that their navy is anything to worry about, they would not stand a hope in hell vs the US and its navy which is truely awsome. Just wanted to throw this out there as most people in the west think of Iran as a pushover. Im joining an infantry regiment in the British army soon and war with Iran is something that I hope to never see because it will be an awful war on all sides. Not least becauseof their relationship with China and Rusia as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
For everyone saying, oh. it's okay because The US does it!...Well,here is my thinking. If it is wrong for the US to do it,than it is also wrong for Iran to do it.

Two wrongs don't make a right. It is not okay for the US to do it and it is not Okay for Iran or anyone else.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Iranian "Navy"? Since when is one boat considered a Navy?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Reply to post by grey580

I love these gung-ho responses from typical war cheerleaders.

In a nuclear war, you won't be able to cheer...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Neither will the other side. Especially since we have first and second strike capabilities.

The Iranian response is a tit for tat. You park your ships off our shores. We'll park our ships off your shores.

I could care less frankly. This is just another dumb tactic.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I should try that would be interesting.
And I was just at Animal Kingdom a few weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well, lookie here: looks like my thread yesterday should be still current - after all I was wrong only about the date - it's starting. BTW, is Obama still in Denver?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by RTGREAT
I know what will happen today: nuclear exchange with Iran. You see, Obama is in no win situation: if he vetoes Palestinian Statehood - he pisses off 75% of the world, may lose oil supply from Saudis and eventually power. If he doesn't - he pisses off Israel and her lobby in DC - thus he loses election and eventually power. Perfect time to fly to bunker in DIA and start nuclear war. Then all his worries are no more.
You probably think it is the craziest conspiracy ever - wait till his arrival in Denver and announcement on all major Networks: something dramatic like "Iranian President Ahmadinejad, Mahmoud has just openly threatened United States of America with nuclear strike if America chooses to veto Palestinian Statehood". That he probably doesn't possess capabilities to do that doesn't really matter - you can always find a stray nuke, detonate it in major city and blame it on Iran.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
All I can say is that I hope they bring a sweater. It gets frigging cold in the Atlantic during winter. That is, unless they're just planning on paddling aruond in the Caribbean.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

DLTDHYOTAOTWO

Don't
Let
The
Door
Hit
You
On
The
A$$
On
The
Way
Out

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Iran has just as much right to sail in International Waters as any other nation. Hell, it wouldn't bother me if they got a hold of the State Department and setup some port visits. Let their guys have some liberty and let them find out what their so called leaders are full of.

1986 my ship stopped at Palermo, Sicily. At that time there was a Soviet cruiser also having a port visit. We were warned that if there were any incidents between us and the Soviets, our command would hold us at fault, even if we were not. There was this patio bar near fleet landing. A pitcher of Peroni cost about $0.75 at the time. There was a crowd of Soviet sailors on one side of the patio and we were on the other side. We sat there and watched while they scraped enough money together to buy a couple of pitchers of beer. We took up a collection, called a waitress and sent 20 pitchers over to them. One of them walked over and thanked us, he spoke pretty good English and asked if we were off of the US ship. I said that we were, so we talked back and forth for a couple of hours with this guy translating. I ended up trading a couple of Zippo lighters for one of their uniform hats. Other than language, and political views, they were not much different than us. I had to spend the next day filling out contact reports and lost a day of liberty, but, it was worth it.

If things were to work out and one of those Iranian ships was to get a port call, I would have no problem with buying some of their crew a few drinks. (probably juice or soda for religous reasons). Odds are that the guys on those ships, have no idea of the crap that their leaders are spouting off. As I said previously, other than language, and politics (probably not so much politics) they are probably not that much different than us.
edit on 28-9-2011 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I don't think that it is going to work for US govt to play the very old scenario.

WTC buildings were hit by inside terrorists (good terrorists) ==> Bin Laden was behind it ==> We have to attack Afghanistan to get Bin Laden and kill him.

+

Muslims

Are like zombies. They are going to eat you alive. They just hate you with no reason. You are American (sons and daughter of Anglo Saxons) while they are some Arab savages.

There was no real reason to attack Afghanistan except abusing people patriot sense and threatening Americans that their American Dream was under attack.

Patriotism + Lies + Terror ==> We should attack Afghanistan , Iraq , ....

When will you wake people ?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Good man. I'd of done the same.

In truth Persians are an interesting lot. Rich in culture and history.
Their country has poisoned them into thinking we are a great satan.
But when you talk to them they are very much like us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join