It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I have jumped ship from a from a competitors site... I want ATS to be my Home now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
reply to post by nutzmctaffy

Hey Nutz,

I agree and am a new member coming from a similar background. The "other" site I used to frequent is a total joke, and seems to fester people with rotten attitudes. Seems they would rather attack each other personally than just take the information for what it is. ATS is a civilized forum no doubt, I look forward to helping fellow members learn what is really going on out there. Peace Nutz. Welcome aboard.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
reply to post by no special characters

Nah come on bro... I'm good I'm not going to bible thump u... I hate people that do that kind of fecal matter

I am more of the type if you are drowning I will reach for you but I won't squeeze ya to death.. That is why I refuse to call myself a christian even though I follow Christ...

I'm real....

but on the real Glad to see someone who recognizes me.. from a former home of my posts

I got an email that they Lifted my ban.. but, it's too late I really like this site now....I've been welcomed and I won't turn my back on ATS just cause one of the MODS at GLP decided to bring me back..

I am Nutz Mctaffy
ATS's Token Ginger

Be sure to tell them where I am LoL I am sure Trinity would love that.. since I actually had a good relationship with him and I am pretty sure it was him who lifted my ban cause I wrote him personally...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM

Originally posted by nutzmctaffy
can someone answer this for me.. I see I have 4 flags

are flags here good or bad

almost afraid for the answer

Flags are good. It's like saying, "Hey, everyone, take a look at this."

eta: Almost forgot.. Welcome to ATS.
edit on 27-9-2011 by N3k9Ni because: eta

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
reply to post by N3k9Ni

thank you much I am starting to figure this site out now...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
reply to post by nutzmctaffy

lol oh i see can at least trust you then.... Hehe just kiddin its all in fun
hey look at trey anastasio he is a full blownginger and has done well so good things can happen

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
reply to post by jplaysguitar

LoL yep I'm a Legitimate fire crotch ..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM

Originally posted by nutzmctaffy
Hello ATS

I'm Nutz McTaffy I was a member of a rival site for years where I tried to make somewhat of a difference there... I am not the kind of person who will troll or shill your threads I built a reputation as someone who respects everyones opinions, I have always visited this site over the years , but like an idiot I always went back. to the rival.. so now I am fully dedicated and my home base will be here from now on.... Why I left the rival .... things got too ridiculous where trolls and people trying to get a quick laugh were taking over the forums, so I decided to address the issue with one of the main forum mods , so they banned my IP for 24 hours , even though the ban is over now.. I refuse to go back....

I hope I am welcome with open arms as I will be a great asset to ATS

I was also known as Nutz McTaffy on the rival so I am hoping some people here may recognize my name

until then thanks for allowing me to join the ATS community

Much Love and Respect

Nutz McTaffy
the token Ginger

<< 1  2   >>