It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have jumped ship from a from a competitors site... I want ATS to be my Home now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nutzmctaffy

Hey Nutz,

I agree and am a new member coming from a similar background. The "other" site I used to frequent is a total joke, and seems to fester people with rotten attitudes. Seems they would rather attack each other personally than just take the information for what it is. ATS is a civilized forum no doubt, I look forward to helping fellow members learn what is really going on out there. Peace Nutz. Welcome aboard.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

Nah come on bro... I'm good I'm not going to bible thump u... I hate people that do that kind of fecal matter

I am more of the type if you are drowning I will reach for you but I won't squeeze ya to death.. That is why I refuse to call myself a christian even though I follow Christ...

I'm real....

but on the real Glad to see someone who recognizes me.. from a former home of my posts

I got an email that they Lifted my ban.. but, it's too late I really like this site now....I've been welcomed and I won't turn my back on ATS just cause one of the MODS at GLP decided to bring me back..

I am Nutz Mctaffy
ATS's Token Ginger

Be sure to tell them where I am LoL I am sure Trinity would love that.. since I actually had a good relationship with him and I am pretty sure it was him who lifted my ban cause I wrote him personally...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nutzmctaffy
can someone answer this for me.. I see I have 4 flags

are flags here good or bad

almost afraid for the answer

Flags are good. It's like saying, "Hey, everyone, take a look at this."

eta: Almost forgot.. Welcome to ATS.
edit on 27-9-2011 by N3k9Ni because: eta

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

thank you much I am starting to figure this site out now...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nutzmctaffy

lol oh i see can at least trust you then.... Hehe just kiddin its all in fun
hey look at trey anastasio he is a full blownginger and has done well so good things can happen

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

LoL yep I'm a Legitimate fire crotch ..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzmctaffy
Hello ATS

I'm Nutz McTaffy I was a member of a rival site for years where I tried to make somewhat of a difference there... I am not the kind of person who will troll or shill your threads I built a reputation as someone who respects everyones opinions, I have always visited this site over the years , but like an idiot I always went back. to the rival.. so now I am fully dedicated and my home base will be here from now on.... Why I left the rival .... things got too ridiculous where trolls and people trying to get a quick laugh were taking over the forums, so I decided to address the issue with one of the main forum mods , so they banned my IP for 24 hours , even though the ban is over now.. I refuse to go back....

I hope I am welcome with open arms as I will be a great asset to ATS

I was also known as Nutz McTaffy on the rival so I am hoping some people here may recognize my name

until then thanks for allowing me to join the ATS community

Much Love and Respect

Nutz McTaffy
the token Ginger

loLOP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join