It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Micheal Jackson's kids White?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

True true it is not, by design, simple. My point is that "white" is not a dominant trait. Punnet squares and all that are involved etc etc etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
OK this makes even more sense: He had vilitgo, and had tons of bloches on his skin. It may have been so extreme to take over most or all of his body, but if it only took some of his body he could have bleached the rest of his skin that was suffering from the disease in an attempt to make his entire skin color look the same. Sorry that this is off topic but it does make a ton of sense as to what was up with MJ.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
When it comes to Michael Jackson, this site always attracts the most ignorant for some reason. It's always the same stupid questions and the detractors are always so quick with their tags of freak, molester or self-loathing black man, ignoring his vitiligo and lupus. To be the world's biggest entertainer as an African-American, no wonder what he had to go through personally and publicly.
Those kids are not even that fair-skin and if you can't see that a t least the younger one is his, then you have some serious issues with race.

Genetics arn't always that predictable and skin color can vary greatly even between the members of the same race. I saw a black woman at Walmart three weeks ago with two kids that seemed to be hers. The funny thing was the striking contrast between her and her kids. She was as dark as can be(darker than Akon) but the baby on her arm was snow-white while the toddler beside her had just a mere rosy shade to his skin, being even lighter than Michael's kids, except that they had very curly sandy blond hair. As I, along with a few people were staring at them, I just kept thinking: Damn, and people keep bitching about Michael's kids?
Yet, she's far from only parent I've seen with with very fair-skin biracial kids.

hose kids may look whiter than we think they should look but when you look at their mother, it's possible. It would be utterly stupid for him to not have children on his own to inherit his fortune and legacy, unless there's a plot he didn't know about.

Then again, y'all can't even get the conspiracy right. It's not just him in the Jackson family having biracial kids with lighter skin women. They are just extending their "cult" if you wanna get the conspiracy right.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't know. It's still pretty strange they are as light as they are (pointing to different DNA). Also, his penchant for hiding them and covering them up in public seems to lend some credence to the idea that he didn't want people looking that close and seeing it.

If you choose the right two pics of any two people, you can often find a close resemblance.

I don't think I'd believe those kids were biologically his without a DNA test. Of course, it'll never happen, nor should it matter, as he named them his kids, and so they are, biologically or not.

Did MJ do some freakish things? Sure seems like it. HIs Bashir interview should reveal that much. I still don't know whether or not to believe he molested kids, but he certainly crossed lines, that much is certain.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Because he married a white woman and is SUPER light skinned. I can do the same thing even though I am not as light as he is.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Because he married a white woman and is SUPER light skinned. I can do the same thing even though I am not as light as he is.

But he's NOT super light-skinned... He bleached it that way. Look at him in the 80's or before.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It's been alleged that either Dr. Arnold Klein or the little lad who played Oliver in the film musical. can't remember his ruddy name for the life of me is the father.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

But he's NOT super light-skinned... He bleached it that way. Look at him in the 80's or before.

No he had vilitgo, (sp?)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I don't know. It's still pretty strange they are as light as they are (pointing to different DNA). Also, his penchant for hiding them and covering them up in public seems to lend some credence to the idea that he didn't want people looking that close and seeing it.

It's not really strange. None of us know what genes Michael carried. Some of his nephews are have lighter skin as well. His younger son definitely looks like him in every single picture, and he definitely doesn't look 100% white. Whether the other two are biologically his is debatable, but we shouldn't rule it out either. It is rare, but not unthinkable for a black person to have a child who looks/ is white. In some Latino families children are born of all shades to due to their genetic admixture.

Also, he kept them covered to protect their identities so they can go places without being recognized.

Anyway, who cares if they are his biological children or not? He is their father and it really shouldn't matter if they are his biologically. I've never understood what the obsession with this is. Every single person mentions this when talking about Michael (when they're not mentioning his vitiligo or the molestation charges). It's really sad. Those kids seemed well taken care and loved him very much. I can't imagine what they think of all this speculation.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineBeing

Um..no he's not super light skinned..

these photos are what MJ looked like before he went insane..er got bleached..
edit on 9-10-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Seriously people, do at least a little research. "Blanket", Mj's 3rd child, is DEFINITELY biologically his. Thats pretty easy to tell.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join