It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Micheal Jackson's kids White?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Why are Micheal Jackson's kids White?

www.2snaps.tv

Now I know why Michael Jackson made his kids wear masks, because he didn't want us to know they are white. I know it is hard to remember, but Jackson was at some point colored in his life. No amount of skin bleaching, nights in oxygen chambers, or gallons of Macaulay Culkin's sperm ingested is going to change his DNA, so why are his kids white?

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
uk.answers.yahoo.com

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Now I know that Micheal Jackson soposedly had kids with a white blonde hair blue eyed woman (probably because of his personal anti-black racism), But although he once was black and no amount of skin bleaching and hair designing can change your DNA, how come his kids didn't turn out to be half-black like these children?

newsblogs.chicagotribune.com...

Did micheal jackson cover his childrens face with masks because they were in the process of becoming bleached like him? Have they received surgical altercations to their iris' to make them blue or received contacts? Why aren't his children more like the children in the photo I provided considering that Micheal Jackson was once full black and always full black genetically? Was his wife artificially inseminated with "aryan" sperm? I don't know I'm just curious and would love to hear your opinions especially with this trial going on maybe we can gain some more insight into his behavior.

Personally I'm going with artificial insemination.

www.2snaps.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swing80s
But although he once was black and no amount of skin bleaching and hair designing can change your DNA, how come his kids didn't turn out to be half-black like these children?
Google 'Mendel'.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

It only takes 2-3 generations for black/white interacial children to become white because the white gene is dominant over all other races.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
More important, who cares?

Lets remember mr. jackson as the greated pop figure ever.

Everyone knows he was a freak and molester, let the man
rest in peace now he is dead. Lets not bring his kids into this.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Makes me want to ask, why do you care?

They're children, what does it matter what color they are? As long as the parents loved them and gave them a good upbringing, I don't really think it matters one little bit what color they are.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

thank you mr dna for incorrect data. What is your source? Take Biology 101 and come back to the thread.

link   
Good question. His kids are all candidates for Hitler Youth, and the odds of that happening with all of them are pretty dang small, but I would guess that he would have access to gene manipulating technology. He probably chose to have them be fair skinned so they wouldn't have the same problems he did.

link   
This is the breaking news forum. Your source is dated 2008.

Who cares about the color of MJ's kids, anyway?

link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

It only takes 2-3 generations for black/white interacial children to become white because the white gene is dominant over all other races.

That sounds pretty racist if you ask me. No sources to back it up either.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Obvious answer is obvious.
They were never his kids biologically speaking.

Someone should do a DNA Paternal test on the kids to see if the paternity matches up with other jackson family members.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
there is no white gene

skin color and other ethnic characterics are shared across a wide locus of genes (alleles)

there is more than 1 allele for skin color (some say, around a dozen). the more alleles you have for light skin, the whiter your skin, the more alleles you have for dark skin, the browner your skin.

as for MJ the fact that he married his dermatologist who depigmented him, then had a bunch of facial reshaping to reduce negroid features, then used slave-like terms for his black maid, all points to the unlikelihood that he would provide his negroid DNA to progency.

so the conclusion is he is not the biological father of his white kids who he treats as sired royalty.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

and what would be the cause for this "should." Should implies that there is an error if it does not happen. These kids should take their inheritance and disappear from the public eye grow up and make their own unique contribution.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I always heard ( rumor ) that his dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein was the biological father

I looked into this a year back.... MJ's daughter Paris looks alot like Arnold Klein

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Even Twins can be different colors

One black and one white twin...

Also, it's not as simple as you try to make it

But no genetic defect can make the child of light-skinned parents come out dark.

You need two dark parents to produce a dark child. But you don't need two white parents to produce a white child.

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

Source

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Bad news...
the future is brown.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I believe that she was artificially inseminated but at some point his children are going to ask "Is Dad really my REAL dad?" It's going to be completely obvious that they're white and that although as kids they thought his dad was white or white/negroid that chances are his Y chromosomes are probably not in their Y chromosomes. They're going to want to know the truth and eventually in a decade or 2 we'll probably know the truth. But there is the slight possibility that maybe he did even use his own DNA and subjected his kids through torture to make them "aryan".

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Michael Jackson was diagnosed with vitiligo in 1986. In a 90-minute interview with Oprah Winfrey in February 1993, Jackson claimed that he didn't bleach his skin, stating for the first time that he had vitiligo. A friend claimed he started wearing his signature sequin glove to cover the vitiligo that had begun to appear in the early 80s.[23][24][25] It was also claimed by Jackson during a leaked deposition tape in 1996, that he did not "bleach" his skin.[26] The tape was leaked months after his death in June 2009. This is further reinforced in the official autopsy report which confirms Jackson's diagnosis with the skin condition.

Vitiligo

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
A Flag!!! Just because I've wondered that my self lol

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ummmmm because they aren't biologically his children.

<<   2 >>

join