It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers. I wanted to share with you all a thought of mine. With all the recent events that occured over the last decade I believe everyone, or at least everyone who looks into the matter, knows that the elites are responsible in some way or form. Millions of Americans are going broke by the day, two-faced laws are being made, and now we HAVE to help everyone in the world. I really don't think that we, as Americans, are obliged to help anyone for that matter. How can we help other people if we can't even help ourselves!? Sorry for the rant, but this is not the issue I wanted to address. As I would like to think in any modern civilization there are alot of rich, and powerful people in the world in total. I'm hearing people who previously hold power are slowly, if not already, losing power. I don't know wether this is true or not. And also I see that no matter how many elites we kick out the problem still goes on. This is where my question comes in. What if the elites, Rockefeller, Rothschild, etc., have a moon base? The reason why I thought of this is because of an article I read about there being a "no fly zone" on the moon? A no fly zone on the moon. So guys what are your thoughts on this?

By the way, mods if this is in the wrong place please move it to the appropritate section.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

With all the recent events that occured over the last decade I believe everyone, or at least everyone who looks into the matter, knows that the elites are responsible in some way or form.

ALL of them? I think you give the Illuminati to much credit.

Millions of Americans are going broke by the day

True

two-faced laws are being made,

Sure

and now we HAVE to help everyone in the world

We dont help everyone. I wish we did though.

I really don't think that we, as Americans, are obliged to help anyone for that matter.

A little cold hearted, but your right we are not obliged to help. I think its nice that we do though.

How can we help other people if we can't even help ourselves!?

We help ourselves plenty. Notice the social programs.

I'm hearing people who previously hold power are slowly, if not already, losing power.

Guess who is helping this along. America.

And also I see that no matter how many elites we kick out the problem still goes on.

That's a bit unfair. Not only are all our leaders not out to kill us, but the American people need to take responsibility for corruption as well.

What if the elites, Rockefeller, Rothschild, etc., have a moon base?

I will tell you now- that is crazy. Merely going to the moon is risking lives. If you had any idea into the complication of going and living(much less building) in space- you would retract that statement.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What if a teradactyl bird swooped you up and flew you back to the nest?I would be scared bigtime if some giant bird was grabbing me with those giant claws?I would punch that sucker right in his beak.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
countries should stop helping others.
and help them self's first. then help the others.
and arrest all the banks and stock markets.

Moon base? Yes it could be.
it would be so easy to build a launch site.
even in the sea. like a oil platform.
and it like they dont wont people to think about space to much.
no more space shuttles.

but why build on the moon?
build a Deep earth base.
or a space station in orbit around the moon.
you can then move it from danger.
there is a lot of space waste in orbit.
you could have robots on the moon.
to process what you need.
then send it up.

edit on 27-9-2011 by buddha because: bad spilling

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KySc5
The reason why I thought of this is because of an article I read about there being a "no fly zone" on the moon? A no fly zone on the moon. So guys what are your thoughts on this?

My thoughts are that the "no fly zones" are a couple of hundred feet around Apollo 11 & 17 landing sites - the first and last landings - 75m and 225 m from the landers respectively, but not any of the others.

It might seem a bit precious - but they are only "recommendations" as NASA has no authority to enfoorce any such restrictions.

I can't see why anyone would have a serious problem with them.

Some peole think that they're there to stop anyone ffrom proving the landings never happened....but the distances are hardly going to do that, and the other sites are all unrestricted.....

new topics

top topics

join