It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Reloaded;new material, worth seeing....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The first message of Zeitgeist is clear: let the people know there's a problem, and what the problem is.

Second message: Here are the alternatives. Well that's been pretty much covered in the OP.

Third message: You can help, You can (and must) learn to work together for a common goal, & get out of this useless system.
Zeitgeist is not an elitist club, we are just average joe who has had a moment of clarity, we are builders, farmers, double glazing salesmen, it doesn't matter, what matters is, we are trying to find a workable system.

A resource based economy is the only logical alternative, captain

I forgot to add; Merry Christmas, goodwill & all that

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Yes, it WILL be a New World Order, one born of a collective need to survive, but not only survive but flourish because we will have PEACE.

Enough said...no sense in going back and forth with you in the rest of the nonsense. Hope that karate comes in helpful Grasshoper.

I hope those of you that are out there are "paying attention," really listening, and truly understanding statements like this.

Happy Holidays to you as well. I will see you on the other side

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

If you have a viable alternative, i would like to hear it.

Right now i'm making plans to grow food & generate electricity for 5 families, that's all i can do.
It's better than doing nothing.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
""Yes, it WILL be a New World Order, one born of a collective need to survive, but not only survive but flourish because we will have PEACE.
This is not the NWO that they have in mind, that plan is already falling apart, that's why they are pushing the plan forward. ""

Last time I checked it's working overtime and right on track.
Creating the PROBLEMS
Managing the REACTIONS
Offering the SOLUTIONS

So, with your comment above you are part of the "planned reaction" which is clearly evident for all those who wish to see Truth. The desired reactions are being staged, pointy stubby fingers at supposed causes for the "mess we've all gotten ourselves into". This movement is idealistic and is the promise of a "golden age" IF ONLY we all wake up to the true cause of our problems, if only the NWO fails..... Problem is: people are gullible and easily led. I have no doubt whatsoever that "fall guys" will take the blame whilst the knight in shining armour comes strolling in. And that knight will have been the ringleader ALL ALONG. your utopia is THEIR UTOPIA, the one that is promised in New Age religions and Secret Societies. It is the Phoenix rising from the ashes. The same belief that states that EVERYONE NOT WILLING TO GO ALONG WILL DIE.

The Phoenix rising from the ashes is the underlying common theme. And the posts in support of this utopia espouse the same destruction as all of the other cults, with the same callous disregard for humanity that has to be killed in order to get your utopia. They simply do not care about other lives and have been convinced that MAN CAN SOLVE ALL OF HIS OWN PROBLEMS.

The true ringleaders keep their faces hidden whilst directing people to common "enemies". The solution will entail the people to unite against the planned "fall guys" leaving the path wide open for the knight to step in.
This is how it works. The ringleaders view people as less than human, and therefore have no regard for life. This Zeitgeist movement sells utopia to people who are willing to adopt the same view, how else can you justify the loss of billions of lives in exchange for your utopia? Oh yeh, "the devil tricked me" probably won't be good enough of an excuse on your day of judgement.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

This is no utopian dream, it's just one of the many possible future scenario's.
I have no wish to harm the rest of the population, even if they wish to harm me.
They will harm only themselves, in the end.
Zietgeist has no leaders, we are a loosely organized group of like-minded people trying to inform people, to make them self-sufficient. It is no longer about politics, it's about survival.
If we start to acknoweledge 'leaders' then we will be falling into the same trap, the chance that someone will rise to power & become a dictator is that much greater.
People becoming self-sufficient are not communists, they are simply trying to survive
I don't think that is part of the NWO plan, they want us to be 100% dependent on them, & not be able to do anything for ourselves.
Fortunately we are not that stupid, we're not falling for it. So that's why they are pushing the plan forward, more terrorism, more wars, more economic crises. Anything to keep us occupied, so we don't have time to think.
I saw this happening years ago, & it's going to get worse.
Now you may not agree with TZM, many people won't. It's a free choice, no-one is forcing anybody to join.
You seem to give the impression that we are going to take control & kill anyone who disagrees with us.
Where did you get that idea?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Zietgeist has no leaders

If there are no leaders, where does law come from? Is it a lawless society then? What happens when 2 or more people collaborate and decide the majority rules for the minority? What does the minority do in a lawless society? How do you settle difference of opinions on anything for that matter? What do you do when one person decides it is ok to take on a child as a sexual partner? (extreme example) What happens when the like-minded people start having drastic difference of opinions, like it already has? Split and go your separate ways (like it already has)? When you do split, how do you decide who takes what pieces of the community with them?

we are a loosely organized group of like-minded people trying to inform people, to make them self-sufficient.

What EXACTLY does self-sufficient mean? From what exactly? What exactly are you informing them of? That their is a problem? That you have a solution that has never been tested to the extreme you are talking about? That you have a solution that has never worked and proven over and over again in close quarter scenarios under tested, proven, results? Where do you plan on getting the materials and land to expand your self-sufficiency from without taking it from another?

It is no longer about politics, it's about survival.

It's ALWAYS about politics. The MOMENT you have more than one person involved, you have politics.

I have still yet to hear one single thought or idea on how you are going to "prevent" the same exact things that have caused every society to implode in on itself. You keep talking about these things like they won't exist, but I clearly have not heard one single idea or thought as to how you are going to address the root problems that got us here in the first place. How will this community be exempt from those problems coming back since you never addressed them to begin with? Blind faith, hope, or ignorance?

Things like greed, hate, revenge, envy, lust, justice, lying, deceit, etc, etc, etc...will still exist. How are you going to escape the same very things that have imploded every society in history? All I hear is band-aide, and nothing of solution. If what you are talking about is a temporary fix to ride out the storm then say it. However, long term, it would be ignorant to assume these things won't creep into your perfect society and divide it like it has everything else in life. If you think two men are never going to come along and fight over some woman, have it go south, and people don't cast judgments on who was right and wrong in the situation, then start to create division because the judgments that come forward are drastically different views, you're kidding yourself.

Your society will work if EVERYONE thinks EXACTLY the same way. The problem is, nobody does. I have yet to hear one single idea or thought as to how you will address the psychological and sociological problems of all and any society, community, or home. You are sticking your head in the sand and just assuming you won't have these problems. Please explain how this would be addressed. You stated earlier in the thread about what you would do if someone was to harm your child, and what anyone would do and should do in their right. What are you going to do when two people "falsely" accuse another of some horrendous act and you believe they are in fact guilty, but didn't witness it yourself??

Your child is raped in the middle of the night by someone in the community. It was dark and she never saw the person. You have seen someone lusting after your daughter and have zeroed in on them for a while. Because you have now isolated this person in your mind, you neglected to pay attention to the other 10 men that were also doing the same thing. Who did it since you are certain it must be this "one" man that you have noticed? Since you never witnessed anything, no proof of anything, does it just go unsolved and forgotten about?

That's right, you won't have these problems because they will magically disappear. Or do you plan on "selectively" picking people that you are certain wouldn't act like this in your community ahead of time? How can you be certain of anything?

Who decides how a child is to be educated? What happens when a group of you start exceeding a few in the group because they aren't up to par intellectually? What do you do after generations of living like this and you have a few muppet children running around that just aren't going to become like your normal "expected" citizens of this community?

What you talk about as a small group of you getting together and living like this, and Zeitgeist showing cities of people like this is two drastically different things. Address getting to the "root" of the problems instead of saying you have a solution to a problem that only masks the real problems.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
By the way, I am sure your "selective processing" would of been able to identify this man:

www.cbsnews.com...

or this man:

www.skyvalleychronicle.com...

ahead of time. LOL

Both highly educated, both in charge of very important decision making processes of other people, both took extreme actions in secrecy while already in these positions.

How EXACTLY will you prevent this from happening??

Please take your head out of the sand. We could use the help.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes, it will probably deterioate into a lawless society, so it will be up to groups to police themselves with a big stick.
Yes, societies have literally been split by a civil war that started as a meeting in a village hall (bosnia).
If the baker goes one way, the fisherman goes another, then the baker has no fish & the fisherman no bread.
I think sooner or later they will realise that they need each other, despite their differences.
Think 12th century England....
A very large part of the problem is the decentralisation of government.
Laws are no longer passed in the town hall, they have to go through the government, which adds a few more of it's own, & eventually fails to uphold any of them.

And no, this is not all going 'exactly to plan', the whole shebang is out of control, they can't control it, we can't either.

"What EXACTLY does self-sufficient mean? From what exactly? What exactly are you informing them of? That their is a problem? That you have a solution that has never been tested to the extreme you are talking about? That you have a solution that has never worked and proven over and over again in close quarter scenarios under tested, proven, results? Where do you plan on getting the materials and land to expand your self-sufficiency from without taking it from another? "

This system has never been tested under any conditions, but a great many people have given it some thought, i can't see how you can state that something has never worked if it has never been tried?

The land issue is of course a problem, in the past, farmers needed people to work their land, which produced food.
People needed a place to live, so they often lived on the farms, worked for the farmer, & had food to eat.
If the farmer can't get (or won't let) people onto his land, his farm will not be able to function.
That was the solution in the past & still works today.
In many countries, 'common land'-meaning belonging collectively to the people- has been swallowed up by councils & developers. It is now very 'private' land, despite still belonging (legally) to the residents of that area.

"I have still yet to hear one single thought or idea on how you are going to "prevent" the same exact things that have caused every society to implode in on itself."

I can't.
And in many cases it probably will.
However, many people are becoming more aware of the 'hive mind', the synergy that allows us to operate around each other, like people walking down a street without bumping into each other.
This mindset is at once appealing, and once accepted, allows us to break down a whole lot of barriers.
It's happening now, whether we like it or not.
It seems the general opinion is that killing people is bad, for whatever reason.

"Your society will work if EVERYONE thinks EXACTLY the same way. The problem is, nobody does. I have yet to hear one single idea or thought as to how you will address the psychological and sociological problems of all and any society, community, or home."

I'm not going to adress those issues, everybody's in the same s**t, everybody will have to handle it the best way they can, i'm not a shrink.

"What are you going to do when two people "falsely" accuse another of some horrendous act and you believe they are in fact guilty, but didn't witness it yourself?? "

Personally, i'd take King Solomon's advice, proclaim in a loud voice to punish both of them, the first one to protest is usually guilty, i'm easy with that.......

And i find this to be just plain insulting;

"What you talk about as a small group of you getting together and living like this, and Zeitgeist showing cities of people like this is two drastically different things. Address getting to the "root" of the problems instead of saying you have a solution to a problem that only masks the real problems."

The root of the problem is society is about to collapse, globally, where the f**k have you been??

There is no solution to this.
All we can do is to soften the blow, like i said in the OP, most of the problems are technical ones, and these are being adressed. The Global Village Construction project already have plans online, for building the 10 basic machines you need to build a farm, town etc. 100% recycled, built from local parts. Can be run on anything from plant ethanol to sunflower oil.
Africa loves this project, means they can build tractors for 400 bucks instead of 40,000.

We are doing SO MUCH....and we are doing it INDEPENDENTLY

I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed person

edit on 30-12-2011 by playswithmachines because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Like i said, luckily i don't live in the USA

This is precisely the problem, people don't really get to know each other, do they?
Power corrupts etc, and of course no-one would question a judge.
I would, but then i'm a bit of a rebel

Obviously you missed the part where Fresco said 'you are a product of your surroundings'.

In fact, i think you missed everything he said aboult culture, politics & religion.
TZM in Europe is currently examining any & all pertinent video material, ranging from 'occupy' to 'alternative fuel',
the fun part is, YOU get to decide which film material is included in this ongoing project.
All very civilised & democratic, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

What I don't understand is how you somehow think this is a U.S. problem and are exempt from the rest of the world and "its" problem. How you actually believe that this hasn't knocked on your door yet, and somehow won't. If I am not mistaken, democracy has been sweeping through the world for quite some time. You must live in an awesome place to think this is "our" problem only.

I also like how you side stepped all the main issues that I have with the movement, just like they did so carefully.

Just an FYI, a butterfly's wings here in the U.S. has an impact on the weather around the other side of the world, and vice versa.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You are right in that the problem exists not just in the US, that was sarcasm on my part.
As i have explained in the past, us Europeans, having endured more than 1400 years of warfare, have a unique perspective on life, we cherish it.
If you were born in the States, you have never had the experience of being bombed, starved, invaded etc, and until 2001 have never experienced terrorism first hand.
At least some of you have had the sense to take a step back & think "we don't want this".
We don't need it, we have had enough of being manipulated & lied to.
The 'occupy' movement is merely the symptom becoming visible, wait until the big bank run next year.....
I have never made TZM out to be THE solution, merely A solution.
When we get knocked back into the stone age, it may be of some use, people must learn to become self-sufficient.
This is a big spanner in the works for the NWO, because they want us to be dependent on them for everything.
Like we are now

edit on 31-12-2011 by playswithmachines because: Typo

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I feel we are going in circles here, so i will clarify the OP, and we're only on page 2

We are all in this s**t together.

We know what is about to happen.

We have 2 choices;
Go along with the plan & become slaves, millions if not billions will die.
Or we will riot & break it all down & decay into anarchy, millions if not billions will die.
The actual event will, of course, be a mixture of the two.
The end result is the same.

Is there a third choice?
Well, not really, unless you LISTEN to what Fresco & TZM have to say, and i mean understand this.
That's why i do not want political/religious issues covered here, they are the problem, not the answer.
The ONLY choice we have is: Be prepared!
Be able to look after yourself & your neighbours, together you can do it, the whole problem is technical.
And the answer is all technical, so learn as much as you can, i will post some links on Sunday.

The only practical solution is to freely share the world's resources, for the mutual benefit of all,(this i might remind you, is the ONE single obstacle in our path; ourselves).
Share or die, the choice is simple.
Share the work, the knoweledge, the resources, the secrets, everything.
You just won't believe the natural talent that you have, but you think you're in a cage.
The cage is of your own making, people.

Know your enemy, know your freind or neighbour, & above all, 'know thyself' as the Bible puts it.
Know what you are capable of.
Read my signature.
PWM
edit on 6-1-2012 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Is this relevant? No, but it's very funny

Sorry, it got removed by the user, here it is again:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here's a mail from a freind of mine;
"
I think the Movement is critical for the development of a better, more intelligent population. This Movement has caught on with some of our youth, however not enough in my opinion.

Documentaries often hold invaluable information but most people, especially the young people who need to hear this so they can change the world, are automatically turned off because it doesn't hold their attention. Possibly because of the gradual dumbing down of America and what modern medicine has deemed "ADHD".

I personally think that the key to helping the world is going to be through music. I mean, look at what bands like The Beatles did to a generation! The new generation needs something just as phenomenal, but which points to modern intellectual conversation. What do most young people have these days? iPods (or some type of mp3 device). This means that music is critically important to the development of most modern youth. What's another thing that most people have? Cell phones. Communication about these concepts is also important, that would be another frontier to conquer.

Overall, I think that movies like this do a great service, but the info needs to be repackaged into something more viable (although YouTube is an excellent way to reach people). We must think about ways to get people actually TALKING with each other about these things, instead of just watching the movie at home alone."

I agree, except that the whole cell phone market already has millions of kids addicted to 'apps'

When i remember the days before mobile networks, it was just, well.... freedom

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Think this line sums up the whole letter:

another frontier to conquer

Yes please continue on your path of targeting the youth who don't know any better yet to ask themselves the right questions. Loving the propaganda!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It is the younger people who will inherit this s**t we created.

I did not write the letter, but 'new frontier' sums it up. The youth are asking questions, that's good, but most of them are preoccupied with their playstation/ipod lifestyle.
Even so, enough of them are looking around and wondering why everything is so screwed up.

It is their future that we are destroying, by allowing things to get this far, i think it's time we told them the truth, don't you

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
More and more people are being influenced by what the film has to say, without realizing quite where it is coming from. It is important to expose the anti-Semitic subtext to this film. It is important to understand that the type of critique of society offered by the Zeitgeist movement cannot be separated from the Jewish conspiracy theory.

One cannot take classic anti-Semitic texts, replace the word “Jew” with “international bankers”, or “international finance capital” and then believe that the theory is no longer anti-Semitic.

In targeting the ideas presented by Zeitgeist it is not enough to just quibble over details, rather we must be trying to understand the politics that this film overall is trying to portray. We need to read through the many layers of conspiracy theories and understand that there is one in particular that they want us to believe, and that this one is, of course, the most dangerous and pernicious.

edit on 19-1-2012 by TheExopolitician because: blah blah

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

The politics of the film is...........no politics.

I can't say i have noticed any anti semitic text (or 'subtext, whatever that is?) and if there was any, it must be remembered that the film is a collection of hundreds of film makers, some of whom are bound to be politically biased in one way or another.
I cant see that calling out the World Bank for the ****** that they are is being anti semitic, it is being anti ****** greedy bankers & power brokers, i don't care what their religion is, they are anti-human.

So the very notion of world peace and no conspiracy is itself a conspiracy?

A false flag, to get us all independent of the state, of the power companies, of the very self-serving ineffectual government that we have now. And the government set it up??
You're saying that the Illuminati boogeymen have set up the whole Zeitgeist movement that is striving to teach people to be independent of.......the Illuminati boogeymen?
How is that going to enslave us

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The politics of the film is...........no politics.

I can't say i have noticed any anti semitic text (or 'subtext, whatever that is?) and if there was any...

You missed it. I understand. You see, Zeitgeist is a rather poor rewrite of the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion which surely you have read.
The Protocols, published around 1900 in Russia, is a fraudulent and fictional document made to read as if written by Jews intent on ruling the world.

Let's pull a quote from each. For example,

Zeitgeist:

“International bankers now have a streamlined machine to expand their personal ambitions”

The Protocols:

“the wheels of the machine of all the states are moved by the force of the engine, which is in our [the Jews'] hands, and the engine of the machinery of our states is Gold .”

Hmmm. Shared consciousness?

I will leave you with your emotionally-charged beliefs and savor my literary-driven ones.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Emotionally charged.....what

Sorry, you've lost me.
The two phrases are in no way similar, the first assumes that bankers are using their position for personal gain.
Well of course they are.
The second is a is a statement that we (the jews) control the money, which controls the state.

Well of course it does.

Not all international bankers are jews, and i would like to see the source for the second statement, where it specifically says "We, the Jews"

This is ancient propaganda my freind, i have read enough history to see it time & again.

We are not interested in propaganda, lies, politics, religion, or hair-splitting.
We don't have time to endlessly debate the true origins & direction of Zeitgeist, we merely have to ask ourselves if it will work, and what can we contribute?
You think we have the luxury of choice here?
Zeitgeist is a model for autonomous, ecological, self sustained living, where everyone has the same basic rights. It is an idea, it's not the law nor will it ever be, it's merely a self-help plan to help us survive after the proverbial * hits the fan, (and a long-term technological future,if we have one).
And it's falling onto the fan right now, & we are standing in front of it.

Are we now so paranoid that we won't even give credence to what can only be described as a sensible, rational plan, being the fruit of thousands of like-mided people worldwide, as a last ditch attempt to save each other & the planet

Shucks, if it's all one big conspiracy, why even get out of our chairs??????
Let's just sit back, do nothing, and hope that God/Allah/Obama/Jesus will step in & save our worthless ungrateful butts.

Me? I'n not one for sitting still & taking anything, not for a moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join