Harris Poll: Ron Paul Would Beat Obama 51-49

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Harris Poll: Ron Paul Would Beat Obama 51-49

www.infowars.com

A new Harris Interactive poll released today reveals that Congressman Ron Paul would defeat Barack Obama 51-49 in a hypothetical run off, one of only two Republican candidates who would stand a good chance of preventing Obama from securing a second term in the White House.

Only Ron Paul and Mitt Romney would beat Obama, according to the poll, which found that Obama would defeat every other Republican candidate, including Rick Perry.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Ron Paul Correctly Predicts Obama Lie!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
2012 is the years for Ron Paul

America still have a chance to florish like never before

Yes the economy will still be bad
but he will fix it like no presidents could do

Fear is the main argument to invest in the military
that will be removed
letting the place to more important american mathers
like social care .. health care .. education .. LESS TAXES
with new laws for cops .. not to abuse or risk trial and prison
fire old corrupted judges to let new better valued judges
etc etc ..

The survey is another indication that Paul is quickly moving into second place to become Romney’s main challenger as Rick Perry’s campaign crashes and burns.

The poll was conducted in mid-September and surveyed 2,462 US adults. Its findings reveal that Paul has now overturned Obama’s slim majority in a hypothetical run off between the two and would likely beat him, especially if he was afforded the kind of national platform that the corporate press have been loathe to provide.

As we have previously discussed, despite an admitted establishment media dirty tricks campaign to deliberately ignore Ron Paul’s candidacy, he has emerged as a top tier candidate with a genuine chance of challenging Romney. A Paul victory in the Republican primary would represent a major problem for Obama’s hopes of a return to the Oval Office because it would remove the incentive for many Democrats to back Obama.

Democrats who voted for Obama in 2008 will only be motivated to do so again if Republicans put forward a compromised candidate like Mitt Romney who can easily be characterized as George W. Bush 2.0. If Ron Paul runs against Obama, huge numbers of Democrats will take a back seat, and some may even switch allegiances, such is the profound sense of betrayal many liberals now feel towards Obama’s completely unfulfilled promises of “hope” and “change”.

www.infowars.com

RON PAUL 2012
edit on 9/27/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Regarding Harris poll .. are they legit ??
at least its a good sign that Ron Paul is doing very good
and people are starting having more brain

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
But we do not benefit from a direct vote.

The party decides who runs and who wins.

The electoral college (comprised of politically-oriented socialites and politician wanna-be's) decides - and some suspect that in many cases they are 'convinced' where their vote 'has' to go by the greater wisdom of the political 'elite'.

Do you believe the electoral college would support Ron Paul as President? I would like to think they would. But they, specifically, have been a disappointment for the half-century.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It really depends on which poll you look at. Here are four more scientific polls (not straw polls) that show the opposite. Polls are done for all the potential match-ups, but Paul has to get the nomination first. As a perpetual 10 percenter, he won't get the chance. I hope all the Paul supporters have a backup plan.
edit on 9/27/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I got to the third word in your post....

interactive

and laughed.

Interactive is code words for the Ron Paul fanatic websites plastered this poll link all over the place to skew the results as per usual.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

The electoral college (comprised of politically-oriented socialites and politician wanna-be's) decides - and some suspect that in many cases they are 'convinced' where their vote 'has' to go by the greater wisdom of the political 'elite'.

Do you believe the electoral college would support Ron Paul as President? I would like to think they would. But they, specifically, have been a disappointment for the half-century.

I know some elites organisation are deciding which president to elect
is it AIPAC ? Bilderberg ? NWO ? Skull Clan ? The Devil Cult ?
dont know .. but this time it will the MASS who will elect the new President in RP
so many people will support him that it will be obvious if it is riggues ..
we will know and we will take the streets for justice this time

Tinfoil: Are you for real ?

Obama and Bush have received so many millions to finance their campaign
if the thread can help bring inteligence in people
to vote this time for the BEST Leader/President/Commander in Chief
since i cannot vote for him

at least no voting machines would steal votes this time
no need to .. millions are now supporting RP
edit on 9/27/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
When Ron Paul runs as a 3rd Party - the Republicans will lose; therefore, if you are a Republican and want to win then vote for Ron Paul.

Extortion? Nah, just an offer you can't refuse.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I just have to throw this out there. Maybe it's my idealism but, if enough people voice their support for Paul, the republicans will be left with no other option. This is why the internet looms so large in this election. "They' control all the mainstream media, print, tv and movies but, at least today 'they' can't control the internet. I'm aware of its limitations in terms of sheer numbers, but as a tool for the spread of information it is without precedent. It, coupled with word of mouth may make it possible for us to overthrow the 'few' who have stolen our country from us. I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna' take it anymore, can finally be brought to fruition.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Youre right
but still ... it is the first poll ever in the history of man kind
saying that Ron Paul could Win against Obama

Its a very positive step toward wining the POTUS election
and from now on .. it will not be the only poll coming out with higher numbers for RP

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
When Ron Paul runs as a 3rd Party - the Republicans will lose; therefore, if you are a Republican and want to win then vote for Ron Paul.

Extortion? Nah, just an offer you can't refuse.

No you got it all wrong.

When Ron Paul runs as a third party this time around he will pull a larger portion of the youth vote along with him, the brainwashed kiddies who are glued to him on the internet. The last time around that demographic of voters was in the bag for Obama as they all thought he was the messiah savior. GOP candidate just has to show up and smile to win this time around. Unless Obama pulls a rabbit out of the hat to get peoples minds off of the economy.

There is a use for the old codger after all.
edit on 27-9-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
but still ... it is the first poll ever in the history of man kind
saying that Ron Paul could Win against Obama

I actually think Paul could win against Obama. But getting the nomination from the party he belongs to is going to be a hard road and I don't think he's got what it takes to go for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

While, the electoral college does choose whose president, they, oddly enough, vote for the person that won the state that they're from. If they did anything else, you could better your bottom dollar that it would hit the fan.

The electoral college doesn't matter at all in this stage of the game though, as we're gearing up for the Republican party primaries.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Im more aftaid about the riggued voting machines
that can be hacked by anyone

I just hope we get a fair election
a little bit like Obama.. i think it was not riggued this time
since McCain wasnt elected lol

The difference he was elected because of his lies

Ron Paul Correctly Predicts Obama Lie

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

True, but even if every state voted for Ron Paul the electoral college could vote differently.... they have that freedom. There is no law saying they have to vote a certain way.

While only on a tiny scale, it has happened before.

By the way a cool video for those who want to understand how the Electoral College works:

www.khanacademy.org...

Kahn Academy..... awesome.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Don't these polls tend to have a 3-4% error rate?

Seems like if that's the case, then they are more or less even.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh, please, if RP is a NWO plant of course he will win. Miraculously, even RP said that himself, he's the one, he'll bring peace.

Besides, I don't want Obama to be the 2012 president.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Try as the might... He is still on top...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
Oh, please, if RP is a NWO plant of course he will win. Miraculously, even RP said that himself, he's the one, he'll bring peace.

Besides, I don't want Obama to be the 2012 president.

Yes RP will bring peace to the world

The world once again will respect America to be a country savior
that fight oppresors (like the Regime in Israel)

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join