It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Infowarior Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
simone--great job--your investigation skills are really sharpening.

It's hard to see a 'fringer' like Bell actually knowing anything of significance, but I do find it an interesting story and who is to say that one of those fringers might not just happen to stumble on to something real out there on the fringe?

As much as I love Jesse V--it pay$ to be somewhat gullible for the sake of ratings.

I also share your concern that while Jesse & Ron Paul would be cool as 'all get out' as we used to say, probably wouldn't be good for Dr. Paul's chances (Ron & Jesse was news to me!)

Good to see randyvs here and keep up the good work around the boards OP!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone involved with the Dr. Fred Bell thread.

I joined so I would be able to post some info because being a customer and friend of Dr. Bell's company Pyradyne for years, this is one of the few places that came up in a search to try to find info on his death. I emailed his company secretary and steady girl Mikelle at Pyradyne to express my condolences, and haven't heard any reply yet and have heard the same from others, so she's probably handling the disposition of the body for the funeral.

I hate having unanswered questions as much as anyone, so here goes: The host Sean David Morton, for whom Dr. Bell was almost a surrogate father/uncle/older brother, devoted his entire show to remembering Dr. Bell last night, you can hear the archive here: www.americanfreedomradio.com... It's the 9/27/11 show. Dr. Bell had 2 shows/week at www.bbsradio.com, one on BBS Station 1 Thursday nights at 7PM Central/5PM West Coast, and one that was replays of earlier broadcasts from the 1980s radio shows he did or seminars and training sessions that he had recorded for years, which came on at Sunday on BBS Station 2 at 11PM Central/9PM West. He has been broadcasting radio shows since the early 80s that I know of, not continuously, and on the internet since 2004 I believe. I haven't missed any of his from BBS Radio that I'm aware of since 2004. He was also part owner of the network. There will be a tribute to Dr. Bell from the BBS network tomorrow night (9/29/11 at his show's regular time for anyone who wishes to research further his affect on many people).

I own and use several of the products that he designed and produced for Pyradyne, which has been in business since 1976. While I can't say that all of the items I own from Pyradyne have produced all the effects that he has discussed over the years, they definitely have produced the effects I purchased them for, and would easily purchase them again. Since most of the items are made of/coated with precious metals/gems like gold/silver/platinum/diamond, etc, they have obviously gone up in value a great deal from when I purchased them years ago (or to be more accurate, the value of the dollar has decreased).

Dr. Bell had regular yearly appearances on Coast to Coast AM; from what I understand, if he appeared more often both Coast to Coast and his own company would be so inundated with calls for more information that it would be difficult to handle without hiring more people.

If anyone cares to listen to any of the youtube clips or other various recordings of his shows around the web, or pay to access the BBS radio archives, on first listen Dr. Bell may appear flip, but his personality was just that he would matter-of-factly discuss what he knew, regardless if it was what the consensus reality folks like to hear to make them comfortable in their paradigm box/cage. He wasn't interested in trying to couch things in a wishy-washy way for those who didn't have an open mind to listen. You will find that character trait in those people who have done a great many things. They certainly aren't interested in those who haven't experienced those things telling them how it's not possible, etc. I personally spoke with him a couple of times and found him honest and helpful, if busy, sometimes. I spent more time discussing things with his partner Mikelle, who graciously spoke on the phone, sometimes for hours at a time, to help with understanding of Pyradyne products I had or was interested in. Several times, additional items were included for free in orders because they thought it would be helpful. Even though some of the products are expensive because of their use of precious metals, customers they were familiar with were welcome to use flexible no-interest payment plans, which is very rare in my experience.

Dr. Bell came by his knowledge of secret projects partially from one of the businesses he had before starting Pyradyne, one of which was calibrating the laboratory instruments for all the government/military labs, such as oscilloscopes, frequency generators, transmitters, lasers, etc, for which he also supplied the equipment as a distributor or manufacturer: I also had a business working with such equipment, as well as high-end A/V equipment in a custom home theater business I own.. Material to back up these claims is provided on his BBS Radio page or Pyradyne, I forget which from amount of time since I last looked. There was also a pay-site, www.raysoftruth.tv that provided further archives of audio/video productions that were too voluminous and expensive to provide for free on a website. I know on several of his shows lately he talked about having had trouble with finding a source to oversee the website's functions and had yet to find someone suitable, so it wasn't what he wanted it to be yet.

Over the almost 10 years I have been a customer, I had yet to find anything about Pyradyne and Dr. Bell that was not above-board
edit on 29-9-2011 by JoelTyrell because: more accurately express fact

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I will add a bit more; There was a definite gradual realization last night as I listened to Sean David Morton's memories of his time with Dr. Bell, that one of the truly unique helpful individuals has "left the building". I had become somewhat used to the amount of accomplishments Dr. Bell had spoken of over the years, but have just started to realize the loss, and that I won't be able to meet him in person as I had hazy plans to do sometime in the future. Once again, I'm reminded that it's probably a good idea to "seize the day" and do the things one really wants to do before the chance to do them is gone. And one more chance is now gone for good.

Many of the things I had hoped to experience, I have, through the use of Pyradyne products, and definitely some unusual things have become somewhat routine since then, but I wasn't seeking a lot of flashy things. One of the reasons there is not a lot of instruction for the products is that it would be a large amount of work to cover all that was possible and Dr. Bell wanted the user to discover some things themselves, and in some cases it was not known all they would do, and he didn't want to limit the user's creativity of use.

Hope this answers at least some questions, tune in to the tribute show on BBS Radio and I'm sure there will be a lot of testimony from people that Dr. Bell helped. I definitely get the parallels when Sean David Morton compared Dr. Bell to Buckaroo Banzai from the 1980s movie.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JoelTyrell

I'm glad you contributed knowledge and findings here. I was a bit harsh on Bell I think, after I read what a skeptic had to say. And I don't know why either, because skeptics had been grossly unfair and harsh (as in bullies) to me about my own conspiracy experiences. In the ufo field, we've gone though some frauds who also had "stolen valor" (remarkable military claims) and so like George Bush said, "Fool me wunce, I won't git fooled agin!" And I desperately don't want anything/anyone, to leave a fraction of a smudge upon Ron Paul, because if he doesn't win, global evil will. Otherwise, even though I remain on the fence about Fred Bell, I was wrong to kneejerk react too much, as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well atleast he can hang out will William Cooper, O'neil, Barry Jennings, Hunter s. Thompson and alike.

Rule is that if you are going to reveal some heavy information hope you are healthy and plan your will.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

I listened to the final Dr. Bell Health, Science and Energy Show on BBS Radio (which was a tribute). Dr. Len Horowitz had a fairly moving tribute to Dr. Bell and broke down quite a bit. Mikelle, his fiancee who ran the company, was joined by her mother, Steve Barrish (who joined him lately on his shows as a co-host), and others.

Don Newsome, another founder of the BBS Radio network, who is unfailingly upbeat and unaffected by bad news, spoke and he said he was affected more by the loss of Dr. Bell than the death of his own parents, who he was close to. He was actually at a loss for words, for the first time I've noticed, and several times just stopped speaking, leaving dead air. You could tell from his voice, it was like he was a balloon with all the air sucked out, a shock from how he's always sounded for years. It was difficult not to be moved and saddened, especially if you had known how much Fred had done to try to bring some light to the world. He was 71. Don said that the Dr. Bell show archives would always be there, and next year all the archives for every show any host has done on the BBS Radio network that is over 1 year old will be free to access.

Mikelle stated that Dr. Bell had already trained her very well to continue the business after he was gone, so Pyradyne should still continue, and possibly some of the new projects he was working on like the X-1 healing machine that uses light and sound frequencies to heal may still be brought to market.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I couldnt find much on Dr Bell apart from his own websites. If he really was a credible scientist wouldnt there be more info on him?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
Sad news.

Thats what happend when you trust the Alex Jones and Jessy Ventura, both are Illuminati.

RIP.

Really? Do we have any evidence of this?

I can understand that people are skeptical of any mainstream public figure that gets TV time.

Ventura and Alex Jones have both made significant contributions in educating the public on issues MSM ignores.

Just because Ventura is a famous former US governor doesn't make him Illuminati.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I Love being a conspiracy theorist.

if it wasnt for conspiracy theorists absolutely nothing could stop the conspiracys.

Just Sayin.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Fred Bell seemed to have had a history of conspiracy 'whistle blowing', as his Coast to Coast guest record reveals.

Bell's biography, as it is portrayed upon the C2C website states:

Fred Bell, a flying saucer contactee, was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan. After high school he joined the Air Force. He was trained to work on radar and was stationed at a facility where numerous UFO contacts were tracked. Following his time in the Air Force, he worked with Rockwell International and then as a consultant to various companies in the aerospace industry. It was during this time that he became interested in Eastern spirituality and studied with several spiritual masters. He also obtained a degree in alternative medicine and became a lecturer on behalf of the National Health Federation (an organization advocating freedom of medical choice for the public).

With a biography such as this it can be speculated that he also maintained a membership as a Free Mason (Can anyone verify that?) Could Fred Bell have somehow revealed Masonic secrets that made him a candidate for a Captain Morgan styled demise?

hmmm....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
how do we know it wasnt the plaedians??

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If Bell was killed for giving information, does that make all of us targets?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is why people are protesting. Corruption.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I know for a fact that the president of the United States take an oath.. starts like this 'I solemly swear......(not inauguration)

as does everybody else that is let into highly sensitive infomation... if someone from the bottom of the infrastructure like a intelligence anylst to the presdient were to break this oath then they are legally able to be killed by the US government. If you don't take the oath then you don't get let in on the sensitive infomation...

I know for a fact that United States has killed many people, either because they suspected they would break their oath or because they could do the united states damage.

IF JFK had broken his oath, or was planning on breaking his oath. they were legally able to kill him.

the fact is it does happen...

however I'm not suggesting that this person died due to being killed

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join