It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Infowarior Dead

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
thankee, I guess i'll give it a listen, if I find a podcast over there bonus =D

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It does sound suspicious, but could very well be just a coincidence. People in apparently good health can die unexpectedly.

A friend of mine a few years ago, who was 48 at the time, had returned home from a having a physical. He passed with flying colors. He went to take a nap while his wife was preparing dinner. When she went to tell him dinner was ready, he had died of a heart attack.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I recall one of the Roswell witnesses, this old guy, (very old of course, but still alive and kicking..) did a big deal interview with some Ufologists, I think it was for TV or a vid, and right after that, he was gone.
I have a suspiscion that some of these interviews can be so stressfull in an exciting and even scary way, for the interviewee, that their heart was not up to that. I know if Jesse and team came into my little cloistered world, and had me tell things I know, (yes things I do know too) I'd have to reach for some hard liquor to calm down, and I'm not a serious drinker that way.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
N3k9Ni I am so sorry for your sudden loss of your friend.

THREAD UPDATE:

I listened to the Alex Jones rerun show. The part where Jesse begins to tell about Fred Bell starts right after the top of the --second-- --hour-- of the show. I was taking notes.

Bell was staying in Minneapolis (Minnesota)

found dead in his hotel

Jesse's Production Company told Jesse that this is a certain fact

Bell was a consultant for US government Operations

was found less than 48 hours after interviewing with Jesse.

Bell said "interesting things" "am not at liberty to tell (to everyone here on air) right now"

Alex Jones said, "It's a creepy topic, and I have seen strange things around that particular topic"

Jesse said "he told me some very provocative things off the air that I will have to go to the police with"

Jesse said he was told of "highly Top Secret projects"

edit on 27-9-2011 by simone50m because: x

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Yeah, that's what I was wondering too, simone: Would Bell be taken seriously enough to whack?

Jesse & Crew seem interested enough so who knows?

EDIT: Just saw your edit and it does perk up the ears. Probably just ratings bravado, but now I'm really interested.

Any clue what Jones was referring to when he said strange things happen around this topic. What topic?

Did Bell really consult for Gov agencies? If so, under what expertise?

edit on 27-9-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sad news.

Thats what happend when you trust the Alex Jones and Jessy Ventura, both are Illuminati.

RIP.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yeah we have to be so carefull about believing "credentials" after the Phillip Imbrogno fiasco. Last season of Conspiracy, the team went and aired 'witnesses' such as that Manchurian Candidate guy. (Who could be legit, I have no idea, but all he has is a wild yarn, and is heralded and touted by NewAge Ufology with such.) The problem with Jesse Ventura's situation is, he is not and has not been a Ufologist and into Ufology, and when someone is new to it, like him, he has to rely on others to say, "Here, this is important" but those others are often MSM film crews (the WORST) instead of the head of CUFOS or MUFON.
Otherwise, I wrote down what I heard, and I could discern nothing less cryptic and more revealing than such. (Such as, about the "creepy topic") It's a matter of waiting to see what will surface, hopefully before the actual series is on TV.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

There are too many scientist dropping dead the last few years. I just did a thread about Secret America and it is estimated that close to a million!! highly educated people are involved with secret projects.

Probably a lot is compartementelized (you know what I mean) but there must be always a few very bright individuals among them able to make the pieces of the puzzle fit or because of their function informed about what is really going on. Most of them are not sociopaths but family men and do care about their fellow citizen......and about the future of the world.

Ofcourse there will be 'real' deaths among these scientists. The 'unreal' deaths are probably meant as a reminder and warning for the others and a example of TPTB its reach and above the law status....scare tactics.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If this guy is dead, why is Jesse Ventura's interview on Alex Jones' program the only link there is on the internet about it?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

That is a really good question, and I thought it too, so I did searches and came up with only reference to my thread I made here on ATS, and someone's thread on GodLikeProductions. Thats it.
Curiouser and curiouser.
It is absolutely certain that Mr. Ventura CANNOT AFFORD to be involved in a hoax, because he announced on Jones' show, that if Ron Paul quits Republicans, and runs for President as the Tea Party Candidate, Jesse will accept his invitation for Vice Presidential running mate on the Tea Party platform.

Edit To Add: (Jesse Ventura needs two things in order to accept VP: He said, his wife's full agreement, and Paul's official invitation.)
edit on 27-9-2011 by simone50m because: see edit to add

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I was over at [ That Other ] Forum, (can I say GLP?) and a poster 'editornexusmagazine' Nexus Magazine Australia, was saying Dr. Fred Bell is a total and complete fraud and conman. So here we go, another pathological liar in the Fringe fields. Wrote a book called The Promise. 'nexus' contacted the Publisher because he was most intrigued, and they told him Bell made the whole stories up.

So ***IF*** he dropped dead, maybe it was from freaking out that his tongue had gotten him in way over his head.

I have always admired Ventura, I was starry eyed for the hero, BUT now, I'M AFRAID he would wreck Ron Paul's chances by associating with him.

I'm so confused!..........

I went over to you tube and put in dr fred bell on coast to coast am. So, he's been a guest on coast. He did a show on there this past February. They give you a partial audio video, but that leads you over to this free file sharing site, if you want to download that show.
www.4shared.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Needs more flags, IMMEDIATELY!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I find it laughable that you blindly believe a random australian news outlet. Why don't you research the man and what he has said yourself? Nothing is that far out of the realm of possibility, especially with this government and the history of its black budget. And the fact that he dies not even 48 hours after doing a "bombshell interview" according to Ventura, is highly suspicious to me. That is how it always happens to these guys who tell too much. I also find it funny that you bring Ron Paul into the thread for no reason whatsoever. Seems like you have an agenda, either discrediting Ventura or Dr. Bell, but either way, base your analysis on your own opinions, not on that of others. Is a little critical thinking that hard for you to do? Comon.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You want the biggest TRUE conspiracy theory of our time that was completely glossed over by both MSM and conspiracy theorists?

Read up on who David Kelly was and the circumstances surrounding his "suicide" and the people responsible for ensuring that the coroner's report said the death was suicide, and all the linkages.

I've put several threads on here about him, mostly gets ignored by even people claiming to be true conspiracy buffs.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Did Ventura say that he'd talked to Paul about being VP? I've never heard that. This thread is about Dr. Bell though, not Ventura or Ron Paul. And Ventura is doing a show, big deal. If RP gets the primary he can pick whoever he wants, the public will decide who is worthy, and Ventura is okay in mine and many others books. He's a smart guy. Just because he's involved in "lolconspiracies" many of which have factual basis, doesn't make him any less a VP candidate.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Wouldn't it make more sense to kill him BEFORE he dropped that "bombshell info"? I wonder what was said, also isn't this Art Bells brother?

No relation To Art bell in any way , however Art has interviewed him many times. The interviews were very good IMO
RIP Dr. Fred Bell.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I know and appreciate how important the David Kelly conspiracy is, and if Ventura and his show are sincere about exposing those machinations that may hurt all of us, they should focus on the David Kelly story. As well. Hopefully, we will see that in the new season, if not, and it's a bunch of New Age people and 'Contactees', Jesse will forever lose my admiration and trust.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Man OP So close to an excellent thread. Two paragraphs of text. Thank you for bringing this forward tho.
As I've said before everyone including us people right here on ATS are at the mercy of these people. We
will never retaliate. And we have all made our selves targets.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Smarter, it is ---extremely relevent--- to bring Ron Paul into this. The reason why, is, Jesse announced on Jones radio show yesterday, that if Ron Paul extends VP running-mate invitation to Jesse, Jesse will accept such, per the complete and full approval of his wife. BUT if Jesse is associated with proven fraudsters, (I am on the fence about Fred Bell,) through sheer gullibility and laziness, this speaks of his qualification to be second-in-command over America. Jesse doesn't seem that way to me though, and I pray he doesn't hurt his "credibility", because him and Paul would make an unstoppable powerhouse team. You wouldn't be able to chain and lock me down, from going to vote for them.

EDIT TO AD:
I just wanted to repeat my post on the first page, fifth one down. In my Opening Post, I --failed-- to explain anything about the video. I finally did so, fifth post down, but it should have been in the Opening Post. The young man in the video, is someone --I have no idea who that is-- . But it was a YouTube vid, and the only one I could find at the time, of at least -someone- somewhere, speaking of this big mystery and showing Ventura and Bell together. Therefore, I found it important and relevent to add to my Opening Post.
edit on 28-9-2011 by simone50m because: see edit to add

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
quite surprised (not really) that no one has gone through the pain staking lengths of searching to who Dr. Fred Bell was, and what he did, and why the nature of conspiracy surrounding him.

Here's a website that I'll quote a bit of the intriguing nature as to his history, his connections, and why it is indeed

a good mystery, possibly, and probably a notable assassination in the realm of conspiracies of the highest order

on "infowarriors."

www.pyradyne.com...

Because of his strange heritage young Dr. Fred Bell was propelled into science at a very early age. And at age 14, he was not only working at the University of Michigan on nuclear energy projects, but was also inducted into the U.S. government's project called M. K. Ultra. This early mind control research covered such topics as past life regression, and the popular remote viewing used today by the CIA and other intelligence gathering factions worldwide. While working University of Michigan Dr. Bell had the priviledge of working under the mentorship of Dr. Katz. Dr. Katz came over here, as an honored scientist, previously working for the 3rd Reich under Adolph Hitler. Wernher von Braun and Dr. Katz both were transferred here by the American government under an operation known as Operation Paperclip. While working for Dr. Katz in the Randolph Laboratory at the University of Michigan, Dr. Bell worked on a magnetic disintegration project later known as the Philadelphia Experiment, a high temperature fusion experiment, a bubble project later known as Cold Fusion, shockwave experimentation that led to the classification of high altitude nuclear blasts, underground nuclear blasts, nuclear explosions over water and nuclear explosions at ground level. In addition, Dr. Bell worked with the University of Michigan's Cyclotron doing experimentation with the bombardment of nuclear particles and their collisions involving reverse time as observed in a Wilson Cloud Chamber. As a result of this, Dr. Bell built the World's first time machine called the T-1 Time Travel Transposer that allows time travel into the future in increments of microseconds.

Here's some more of his history from that website:

At 16 years of age he was interned at the United States Army Biological Weapons Division in Little Rock, Arkansas. On his 17th birthday, he was transferred into the United States Airforce. There he began working on highly classified projects, several involving early warning radar defense systems and the detection and tracking of extraterrestrial craft. He was one of the first to bring the awareness of the famed DDS Form 332 to public awareness. The DDS Form 332 was used by the military to report to the higher command of any unidentified aircraft activities. Once this report was processed in a strategic air command center (SAC), a computerized profile was run on the sighting and then a determination was made as to whether to scramble fighter aircraft for International Defence. While stationed at the 776 Radar Squadron at Point Arena, California, Dr. Bell filed the official complaint of a international government cover-up to the general public of extraterrestrial activity over American skies.

I'm not going to claim these alleged facts are true, nor will I dismiss them; I'd need for incontrovertible truth about said such history of this man, but one fact is, he met with Jesse, then he got wetworked two days later. (Or so has been reported, remember, unless you have his corpse in front of you with lab equipment to verify the cadaver is indeed Fred Bell's through a DNA match, his death, technically, is only speculative.

Enjoy seeing if any of you can dig up some goodies to validate the claims on the above site, but these "real" conspiracies usually do not get much attention on ATS, and will probably be forgotten and lost in the dust of the ATS halls of conspiracy.

If it's not mainstream media, it probably won't get attention, which is a shame, because the site in my opinion should give more attention to the better speculative conspiracies (which don't usually draw internet track, hence not a lot of money for the site), but looking forward to input, more stars, flags, whatever to draw attention.

Too bad you can't go into chat and draw attention to it... ATS chat, like Dr. Bell is dead, because of security issues, much like Dr. Bell had

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join