Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Yet Another Infowarior Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hours after giving an interview to Jesse Ventura for the new Conspiracy Theory TV show season, and dropping some real bombshell info, it was said, Dr. Fred Bell was found dead.

edit on 27-9-2011 by simone50m because: x

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You needed to take out the equal sign simone.

Watching it now.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
edit on 27-9-2011 by Pilot because: link

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
your links dead too, no pun intended, infact I find this information extremly disturbing.

there was a case posted on ats days ago about a contest winner on infowars who was dead/killed/asassinated/???, infact heres a link. www.abovetopsecret.com...

this also begs the questions...why how what when where, and alex jones is involved yes or no??

ed; If I may elaborate on that...their rule is hide in plain sight, subliminal messages and whatnot. it has been said a ton of times, alex is their shill, the very incarnation of hiding in plain sight, telling you the plan, or not, perhaps it is all disinfo. unlikely however, because some, of his documentarys are staggering. perhaps, he does not realize he's being played too...all questions which must be pondered.
edit on 27/9/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks! I fixed it.

This vid is just an average nobody guy out there like many of us, but it is the only youtube vid telling about such so far.
But the real Official "horses mouth" story is of Jesse Ventura Himself today on Alex Jones show, one and ahalf hour into the show.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
"Perfectly healthy" guys drop dead all of the time. I can't recall his name at the moment, but there was a famous long distance runner, a health fanatic, who had a massive coronary just a few years ago. He was only like 45, so it does happen.

I'm really interested in seeing if the episode airs though, and what information he imparted before he died.

R.I.P. Mr. Bell.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I can't watch video right now, who is Dr. Bell? Which episode was he on? Was it the economic episode or the 911 episode? Thanks for posting this.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The young man was speculating? Near the end of his vid that Bell went to the hospital, but I recall Jesse telling Jones today on his show, that Bell was found dead in his hotel room. I have alot of questions. Hope we get answers.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well, ok this guy died after an interview for a conspiracy show...if he was so important to be killed, why hasn't Jesse Ventura been knocked off so that the show would no longer exist?

If anyone involved is made into a martyr, it shouldn't matter so much if it was Jesse himself.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wouldn't it make more sense to kill him BEFORE he dropped that "bombshell info"? I wonder what was said, also isn't this Art Bells brother?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Dr. Bell is a direct descendent of Alexander Grahm Bell and was involved in blackworld science stuff. I'll try and find some info link.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

fair shout brother,that is preety wierd,hows come u do sniff like that all the way thru? HaHa give it up fella !

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, Bell was a contactee and openly discussed "electronic mind control" and aliens...and such. He was also big into the alternative medicine field.

Can't wait for the Ventura episode.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm not saying the death is an evil conspiracy, even Jesse Ventura said to Jones today, "it could have been natural".

But I made a thread the other day, about a young InfoWarrior who dropped dead, and it seems like being one is hazerdous to your health.

That death was probably for a mundane reason as well, you skeptics.

It's just interesting disturbing coincidences, and will there be a strike three, and more?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by elephantstone

I'm a girly! I guess I'm gonna have to put Miss before my username. No biggie, this is a frequent assumption.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Its weird, but most probably a coincidence to be honest.
As someone else said, lots of healthy people die each year...many they cannot find the cause of death.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

In this article it says 3500 people in britain die each year...for no reason, and 4% of them the cause cannot be found..despite a full postmortem examination.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Is it known what Jesse and Dr. Bell were speaking about?

I looked up Dr. Bell and it seems he has had (claimed) long-term contact with the Pleiadians?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Jesse said to Jones that Bell had told him some bombshell things, but would NOT elaborate for now. So all we have is this hint from Jesse. Jesse came on into the hour and ahalf of the show, and the show reruns continually for free, until the next day's show.

But Gut, you allude to something about Bell that make him sound woowoo, (Plaidian contactee) and from what I saw when I Googled him, the guy is not regarded as someone to be taken seriously. By the PowersThatBe? Or his own NewAgey woowoo undoing? I saw words like kookoo, very derogatory words next to Fred Bell on Google.
Therefore, the PTB wouldn't --need-- to kill someone like that, he already killed his own ability to be taken seriously, it looks like.

To take the Devil's advocate position here.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't normally do this but...link?

I checked AJ's youtube, its not there yet.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Merely click onto www.infowars.com and --listen-- to the audio of today's show, it reruns continually back to back until the next day's show. Jesse comes up in the second hour of the --audio-- radio show.

The show starts 11am US Central Time through to 2pm. So there is about ahalf hour left. Then it starts again.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join