It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heckler calls Obama the Antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

www.cbsnews.com

CBS/AP) LOS ANGELES -- A heckler shouting about Jesus Christ interrupted President Obama at a fundraiser before security dragged him out.

It happened at the House of Blues in Los Angeles Monday night.

The man positioned himself up in front of the stage and started shouting loudly right after Mr. Obama started talking.

The heckler proclaimed that, "Jesus Christ is the son of God. Jesus Christ is the son of God."

"I agree," Mr. Obama said, then stayed quiet as the crowd, after a moment, started chanting "Four more years! Four more years!" and drowned out the heckler.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.mediaite.com
news.yahoo.com
www.fox8.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Barack Obama = Antichrist?
Barack Obama Antichrist Threads
Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So here we go again. Campaign of 2012. And were getting off to a good start. First crazy of the political season. Funny thing about the heckling, when Obama says he beleives that too (About Jesus being lord) he just doesnt sound like he means it. As far as being the Anti-Christ, well, he still has a year to prove it.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ok I'll post it. It belongs in here.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Could he have been a plant? So Obama could vocalize that he belives in Jesus without mixing church and state? That would serve to appease the people saying he is a Muslim and possibly sway some fundamental Christian voters? What do others here think?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Thats one point in the antichrist pile for sure.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The heckler proclaimed that, "Jesus Christ is the son of God. Jesus Christ is the son of God."

"I agree," Mr. Obama said,

Even the Devil acknowledges the truth.

I'm not on the Obama is the Antichrist bandwagon just yet. I'm reserving judgment until I see who promises Israel 7 years of peace and a rebuilt temple before I come down on either side of the fence.

I have to say though that he fits certain criteria (as do others.)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The story of the Christ/AntiChrist is a battle that we must wage internally on our own. Our own internal struggles is the reality of the situation. I don't think there is an individual that could be considered the AntiChrist.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Directed to this thread so I'll say it here. Obama can say he is Christian, he is not.
Obama, a habitual liar, what are going to do? Look at the facts.

"You will know them by their fruits. The President is a maximum pro-abort. One of his first acts as President was to rescind George Bush's executive order to deny funding of abortions overseas. The list of Obama's decisions against life, there are many and they continue. The morning after pill (abortion pill) which was restricted to those eighteen and over can now be obtained by teenagers of any age! Young women have died taking this pill! And every time, a newly conceived child with a body and eternal soul.

BHO is fulfilling his father's dreams, BHO is Muslim, totally against our country. Look
who he has surrounded himself with and you will see."

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

He then said, Jesus Christ is the Lord.

Make you safe.

ps: 4 more years? No, that's not what I want. He won't be the 2012 president.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

This is purely puerile political. If Obama was indeed the antiChrist, he would be commanding a lot more respect and following than he does. He would be pretty much directing the world order of things and we would be at his beckoned call.

Bush was the antiChrist too, for a while. So was President Bill.

It's good for political brownie points but has no basis in either subject or truth. At least, not yet. Things can change and in this age, do so rather quickly... but the current trend doesn't look to promising for Mr. Obama or his antiChristdom.

As a Christian, you can't just buy into these things and for the nonChristian, assuming the worst of people doesn't score anymore brownie points than those who play the opposite.

Of course... my saying this don't mean diddly poop. People will believe what they choose. Perception is a valuable commodity.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
This is purely puerile political. If Obama was indeed the antiChrist, he would be commanding a lot more respect and following than he does. He would be pretty much directing the world order of things and we would be at his beckoned call.

Bush was the antiChrist too, for a while. So was President Bill.

Agreed, antichrists are whoever go against Jesus's principles so there are many, many antichrists.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

So the anti-Christ and Christ isn't really a single person but just a metaphor for the internal struggle we face inside us? That we shouldn't be looking to destroy or fear the evil of a single person but destroy and fear the evil inside us? That by doing so we can become Superior in morality and spirituality?

Na, Obama has to be the Anti-Christ, just like George Bush was

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

Christ/anti-Christ: Metaphor? Person? Ideology? Belief? For the Christian faith, there has to be a set of events to establish if Obama is the T.R.U.E. Anti-Christ. But let be devil’s advocate, shall we? Say he is and not a political machine set into place by __________ to secure minority’s votes and win a second term and screw the hard working individuals that actually support this country and its programs even further. What has he actually done? Nothing productive for the working class or the tax payers. As a whole, he has done what most common sheeple would do. He is a pawn driven by factions to set the stage for something bigger and eventually become the fall guy. Would this support the Anti-Christ theory represented by the Christian faith? Who is the puppet master? I tend to think that when something or someone is blatantly shoved in your face, there is more to the story. He and his wife are everywhere. Media hams. There is not a political person that I can remember that has ever been ‘in-your-face’ as the Obamas. And nothing fazes him or his image. For instance, the whole birth certificate issue. That is a major requirement for holding office, just swept under the rug. Now, a former commander and chief gets a BJ from an intern (which I seriously doubt was the first president to do so) and it is a scandal of the century and goes to the Federal Supreme Court!! Look at it for what it is. He is a man that was picked and placed by people who wanted hands-off control…. That is where your Anti-Christ will be!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

thank you snape?

yes, thank you for teaching us how to defend ourselves from the dark arts.

hollywood brain washing? i think so...

top topics

join