It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Missile Strike Kills 3 in Pakistan!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just breaking: www.foxnews.com...

I posted this in the breaking alternative news forum aswell. Given the recent tension there this surely cant help things. Something to keep an eye on at least to see what if any repsonse the Pakistani's have and to see if the US follows up with more strikes. This could tip things off. China stated today that the US must respect Pakistans sovereignty. We shall see.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well hopefully this isn't Mrs. O' Learys cow in the barn....just wait and see. Thanks for the Heads Up.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Uh oh, I think The POTUS just pooped in the Pakistani kitchen sink.
They won't be happy at all.
And since we know they have nukes and are in kahoots with the Taliban,
TPTB may have finally found a Pakistani button to push.
Not good, not good at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
actually i'm pretty sure the last time usa missile striked pakistan they said it would be war...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No matter who it is, the next country to pop-off a nuke is going to find their proverbial nuggets in a vice. As much grandstanding and sabre-rattling as there is in the world is one thing but to actually detonate a nuke would turn the offending country into an international pariah. no other country would want to be seen as condoning the action. It would be cold, lonely and radioactive future. Unfortunately, there aren't many in positions of authority that recall the state in japan after the atomic bombs. The result would be a visceral shock and the world isn't going to accpet that outcome now.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
it feels like the americans are poking and poking trying to get pakistan to respond so they can accuse them of being the aggressor and attack.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

Please. Pakistan has been up their jihad deceptions for decades. Sadly for them the jig is up. Their jihad games will no longer be entertained. The hurt is coming.

Stop your jihad or we will stop it for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

The U.S. has killed 40 innocent pakistanis before with a drone strike......and Pakistan just takes it. There is no way this is the tipping point.......sorry. I agree that it will come soon but not until another raymond davis incident or something of the like

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Nothing eh? Check this out (its the top story on the website):

Pakistani Threat Escalates as Imams Call for Jihad

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

I only started this thread because tensions with Pakistan are at an ALL TIME HIGH as illustrated by what i just posted here. Yeah 3 missiles are nothing but if anyone has been paying attention to what has gone on this past week you can see this could be more.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The story did not say anything about killing civilians. If they were civilians then they would have stated that, they always want to say we killed civilians, they do it every chance they get.

That said.....

Looks like we hit our target, good shot guys.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
this is what people should be freaking out ever not dumbass comets

top topics

join