It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Hostile Alien Takeover (Dream)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I had a really intense dream last night, a lot happened but my dream recall isn't amazing so I can only share what I remember. The setting is in a slightly post apocalyptic version of our current society. In other words it is our world but with a lot less population and housed in mega-cities.

I remember a part near the start of the dream where everyone was trading in their current cash for the new currency which was being distributed worldwide. A couple of my friends were around me (Not ones I'd expect in a dream) but for the most part it was people I didn't know.

The next point I remember, quite some time after the first part I believe, is set in a camp out in the wild somewhere. Alien ships have landed on earth but have not attacked anyone. All attacks have been counteracted peacefully with technology that renders all earth military equipment redundant. In this camp people are putting guns together and loading them up ready for fire with some kind of new bullet technology. I am one of these people and we are getting ready to fight the Aliens. I am thinking deeply about whether or not I wish to be a part of this attack, I weigh up what has happened so far in my head and considering that the aliens have not attacked anyone I decide I do not want to attack them and would rather go to the cities where they are landing and find out what they want. So I run from the camp.

Next part I remember is when the Aliens have already integrated peacefully into society. I don't know what happened with the group trying to fight them and I don't know a lot of the inbetweens, for this I apologise. The Aliens looked like us (Except they glowed quite brilliantly) and talked like us (In English wherever I was, probably London because everyone around me sounded southern) but they didn't act like us. They were more empathetic and more spiritual. A LOT wiser and a lot more intelligent.

On first encounter with these aliens I was waiting at a public toilet with massive waiting lines. A beautiful female alien was walking down the street and the next part is hard to explain. She fixed on me as if she noticed something in me that others didn't and she came towards me. She took my hand and led me away somewhere private. We began talking about my beliefs (Can't remember exactly what) and I could tell that the whole time she was trying to break into me and read me. Earlier on when she held my hand I felt her reading me so I decided not to beat around the bush and offered her my hands along with a reassuring nod.

She took my hands, closed her eyes and it was as if I was plugged into a universal consciousness grid. I was seeing and storing information at a dramatic rate. I was learning about the history of humankind which as far as I remember spans back a LOT longer then we could possibly imagine. All the while she was learning about me and we had a very strong telepathic connection going on which she was using to reassure me that everything was ok and that our society was not going to ever be run to the ground by tyrants ever again.

That is about all I can remember I'm afraid! Sounds a bit like a pipe dream. Who wouldn't want to share a special connection with a beautiful Alien chick who looked human?

Still it seemed really profound to me.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique. Who wouldn't want to share a special connection with a beautiful Alien chick who looked human?

LOL I don't care how weird it is, I'd do it!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
it wasn't a dream, but rather a reflection of a past or future event from another life or your current one! basically its a sub-conscience link to a universal super-highway of memory. i don't believe dreams are all fiction, but rather exaggerated experiences replayed or foretold.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, it sounds good
. It´s nice to read some good things regarding to ET´s for a change. Most people seem to think, that all aliens are evil simple-minded robiotic psyhopaths

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Sounds really cool! Seems in line with calls for a currency collapse as well. I'd sure like to have a dream like that and remember it vividly

edit on 27-9-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Do you remember what they looked like, the aliens? I will withhold what I was about to say until I hear back. But know, my wife remembers more detail than I and we talked for some length last night about this. I am just filling in details or puzzle pieces wherever I can find them.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Maybe she focused in on you because in their quest to make a peaceful, happy and productive society they monitored everyones thoughts and actions and when you ran from the base you demonstrated that you are an malcontent and a bit antisocial. They were simply searching for you and when she found you she wanted to "scan" you to determine if you were the type that was responsible and willing to work and pull your own weight in society, or you ran because you wanted to save the aliens who you thought would bring utopia to the planet (in other words, you).
You're lucky you didn't see the end of the dream because if she determined that you were a dreamer, deadbeat type, you would have been "removed" from society.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Is getting it on with an alien considered beastiality???

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Uh, no. I didn't have a dream like that. I just thought it would be cool to have a dream like that.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Do you remember how old you were in this dream? It could give us an idea if you did indeed see an alternate timeline or something.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I can relate completely. Brings me to recall very similar things. I feel this was divinely inspired. There is something special going on and there is a good spirit among us which can be felt if you open up to it.

You are blessed to have experienced this, and I appreciate you sharing your dream.

More is too come. I think they reach us in the dream world first.

Your dream resonates very well with me... they are here teaching, showing, guiding and seeing who we are... all of it makes perfect sense to me especially as part of the dream world.

Many blessings,
Golden

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Do you remember how old you were in this dream? It could give us an idea if you did indeed see an alternate timeline or something.

I would say slightly older than I am now, maybe early 20's.
I'm 19 at the moment.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply!

I'm curious over how you said your friends were around you, but "not ones you would expect in a dream." What do you mean by this? Are these people you haven't seen in a while, and what do you think sets them apart?
edit on 29-9-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Thanks for the reply!

I'm curious over how you said your friends were around you, but "not ones you would expect in a dream." What do you mean by this? Are these people you haven't seen in a while, and what do you think sets them apart?
edit on 29-9-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

Well usually in my dreams which involve mates they are the typical friends I would expect in a dream. The ones that pop up in my dreams often but in this alien takeover dream there were only a few friends whom I don't really know too well. More like people I've met on a few occasions but never really hit it off too well with.

I'm guessing what sets them apart is them being the only people I know who survived the 'Apocalypse'?

Hope that answers your questions.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have had dreams of greys being quite peaceful. Never trying to harm us.

The malevolent alien Invation dreams I have had, are when the "aliens" send robots to fight us. But it's never the aliens themselves.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join