It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physician's Warranty of Vaccine Safety, is there a Canadian version?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I would like to present this to my doctor too, but all of the mentioning of states and US laws makes it an impossibility.
Is there a Canadian version, and if not, would it be possible to have someone throw one together?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpongeBeard
I would like to present this to my doctor too, but all of the mentioning of states and US laws makes it an impossibility.
Is there a Canadian version, and if not, would it be possible to have someone throw one together?

Companies like Novartis, Glaxo etc make them...there's about 5 approved...so my guess would be no...They are bought by these companies into our countries. You can probably have the rights to ask which batch you're getting and which company- then go look up the ingredients in the one you're going to take before taking it!!!...I would...darn thing nearly killed me last year!...
It is my understanding it contained Brisbane flu...and lovely antibiotic called Neomycin...My kidneys packed up....after getting the flu for one day...throwing up....BP down to like 66/46...
So anyways I'm in hospital for 12 days...they got my kidneys working but overloaded me with IV so then I had congestive heart failure...So I had to go back in whilst they 'controlled' getting the fluid out of my body without upsetting my kidneys again....
I will always be compromised as I can only drink 2000 mls of liquid a day and have to take one water tablet...to keep everything tickety boo...This happened last November and was the only first and last time I will ever take a flu shot.
If only I had refused that day....nurse burst in office as I was seiing Dr and said Oh...you have asthma don't you?...we have one flu shot left...and before I knew it , it was in my arm...Of course hospital and dr's don't like to hear of adverse reactions to their products....and If I look on the web I have been able to find out what's in each companies shots...and there are variables believe me!
There was quite a sizeable group of people last year who had the same reaction as me and 11% died...I doubt whether we would be able to sue any of these companies...They are too big and they're not going to admit to what's being put in them. My Mom's dr in UK refused to give my Mom the 'double' shot last year as he wasn't happy about it being tested thoroughly. Must controversy I know...but I wanted to share my story so that people can make up their own minds as to whether to take the shot or not.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
All the research I have seen has shown that vaccines have a very low rate of adverse reactions and even in most cases it is hard to determine if it was even the vaccine that caused it. It seems one is as likely to get a major significant reaction to a vaccine as they are to winning a typical state lottery.

I have a nephew getting all his shots, as he is 6 months old, and he has been fine so far besides some mild discomfort and irritation afterwards.

Regardless, I am still on the fence with vaccines. My Nephew is getting them due to requirements at schools and every doctor in the area refused to have them as a patient if he was not up to date with his vaccines.

So who knows.
edit on 27-9-2011 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpongeBeard

I have never heard of this and am very interested!! Do you have a link, or example or anything for this? Or is this just something you want to see in the future???
edit on 9/27/2011 by keeff because: Fix an auto word mistake

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
All the research I have seen has shown that vaccines have a very low rate of adverse reactions and even in most cases it is hard to determine if it was even the vaccine that caused it. It seems one is as likely to get a major significant reaction to a vaccine as they are to winning a typical state lottery.

I have a nephew getting all his shots, as he is 6 months old, and he has been fine so far besides some mild discomfort and irritation afterwards.

Regardless, I am still on the fence with vaccines. My Nephew is getting them due to requirements at schools and every doctor in the area refused to have them as a patient if he was not up to date with his vaccines.

So who knows.

Honestly, your post has upset me...you have no idea what it`s like...and Neomycin (according to my friends husband who is a dr- should definitely never have been in a vaccine in the first place!) It is a well known drug that can affect ANYONE`s kidneys...we are nothing but guinea pigs...I nearly died...and now I have to let everyone know not to give me Neomycin (need to get the bracelet). Did you know that a 6 month old child is getting a shot equivalent to a 228llb person?...to top it all...there is much controversy linking all the adjuvents and CONTENTS of the vaccines to Aspergers, Autism, ADD, ADHD etc...lets face it you just don't know and you're lucky and so is your Nephew...but there's an awful lot of stuff going on out there. I can't tell you what to do...but how many people close to you actually got the flu...?...Also bear in mind that people like Donald Rumsfeld who have vested interests FINANCIALLY in such drugs as Tamiflu...and prob other politicians, scientist etc..It IS a LOTTERY as far as I'm concerned.
Good luck to you

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jools

I flagged the thread due to your reply.
second line

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jools

Originally posted by DJM8507

So who knows.

Honestly, your post has upset me...you have no idea what it`s like...and Neomycin (according to my friends husband who is a dr- should definitely never have been in a vaccine in the first place!) It is a well known drug that can affect ANYONE`s kidneys...we are nothing but guinea pigs...I nearly died...and now I have to let everyone know not to give me Neomycin (need to get the bracelet). Did you know that a 6 month old child is getting a shot equivalent to a 228llb person?...to top it all...there is much controversy linking all the adjuvents and CONTENTS of the vaccines to Aspergers, Autism, ADD, ADHD etc...lets face it you just don't know and you're lucky and so is your Nephew...but there's an awful lot of stuff going on out there. I can't tell you what to do...but how many people close to you actually got the flu...?...Also bear in mind that people like Donald Rumsfeld who have vested interests FINANCIALLY in such drugs as Tamiflu...and prob other politicians, scientist etc..It IS a LOTTERY as far as I'm concerned.
Good luck to you

I really do appreciate your reply, and am sorry that you were one of the ones that had an adverse reaction. So was it an allergy to that specific ingredient?

I have probably spent hundreds of hours researching vaccines for my nephew and I have read incredibly scary stories of babies and others having adverse reactions. But the few that there were seemed to be directly related to either an allergy or genetic disorder.

The controversy about it causing autism, ADD/ADHD, etc is rampant but I could not find any real scientific peer reviewed studies that actually proved any connection. I looked, and I looked hard as I wanted to bring them to my nephew's doctor. His doctor is a good guy and spent tons of time researching vaccines trying to find a connection, as his first priority is protecting children, but even he couldn't find any legit information and told me if I find anything to definitely bring it in.

Vaccines scare me. But diseases are even scarier. So to play the lottery of vaccines and prevent disease or to risk it?

His next vaccine I believe is the MMR, which frightens me, but it is one of those essential ones.

I appreciate your reply.

top topics

join