It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife of Mexican drug lord gives birth in Calif.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MustNotSpeak

Originally posted by forevertruepatriot

Originally posted by Procession101

"Drugs are only a "crime" because tyrannical people think it should be illegal to think differently. End of story. As a result, tyrants like Obama who wish marijuana to be illegal have shipped jobs in the US over to Mexico. If Obama didn't want to be a tyrant then he could go ahead and put something like $30 billion back into the hands of people in the US by making substances that cause people to think differently legal. Alcohol is among the most dangerous drugs in existence. I'd like to see proof that crack coc aine does more damage than alcohol (preferably on a per-user basis to be fair). Anyone? "

Drugs arent the crimes were complaining about. Its the murder, torture, rape, beheading, dismemberment and other violent attrocities that these cartels use to keep people too scared to come after them.

edit on 27-9-2011 by forevertruepatriot because: didnt know how to quote for a sec

By making drugs illegal, it enables scum bags like this woman's husband to be able to pull off the crimes you listed. They are all one giant happy family. So in essence the poster you quoted is correct.

So if i understand you correctly, simply making drugs legal will stop these scum bags from killing innocent people? or will it just make them target the people who then start legally producing the same drug so that they are the only ones to buy from. Legalizing the crime will not stop violence. As long as there are terrible people on this planet, they will seek to be in control, and use violence as the primary means of obtaining it.

More precisely, they will seek other methods to make money. If you legalize the drug, the next big thing will be extortion, kidnapping, blackmailing, trafficking of people, etc. These posters are so clueless about both countries' economies. They think that by legalizing drugs all the problems will be solved. In fact, it will create an even bigger problem. You would be cutting the head off the snake..

Exactly, and when you cut the first head off, three more, harder to kill heads replace it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So if i understand you correctly, simply making drugs legal will stop these scum bags from killing innocent people? or will it just make them target the people who then start legally producing the same drug so that they are the only ones to buy from. Legalizing the crime will not stop violence. As long as there are terrible people on this planet, they will seek to be in control, and use violence as the primary means of obtaining it.
edit on 27-9-2011 by forevertruepatriot because: Violence can only, and will only be stopped by equal violence directed back at the responsible party.

Well I'll tell you what, having quite a few billion less in drug income is going to make it a bit harder for these people to wage war on anyone. Yeah they might resort to petty crime, extortion or other means, but how long do you think a starved cartel would survive if they couldn't pay their soldiers?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MustNotSpeak
"These posters are so clueless about both countries' economies. They think that by legalizing drugs all the problems will be solved. In fact, it will create an even bigger problem."

I think the clueless person is the one that doesn't recognize how many BILLIONS of dollars the drug trade produces for the cartels. You think the soldiers in these cartels are working for free? I don't see how extortion and human trade is going to support the type of power the cartels currently maintain. You cut off 90% of their income the cartels whittle and rot. Yeah you'll create criminals in other fields but good luck to them trying to locate a criminal field that is as fruitful as the drug trade field.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

edit on 27-9-2011 by forevertruepatriot because: Violence can only, and will only be stopped by equal violence directed back at the responsible party.

Well I'll tell you what, having quite a few billion less in drug income is going to make it a bit harder for these people to wage war on anyone. Yeah they might resort to petty crime, extortion or other means, but how long do you think a starved cartel would survive if they couldn't pay their soldiers?

That would depend on how much fear in the lower ranks they can create. A relatively small group like a cartel can be effectively managed through fear and reward. if you support us, we provide safety as a brotherhood. If one person decides to question it, everyone else rats him out to save their own skins.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That would depend on how much fear in the lower ranks they can create. A relatively small group like a cartel can be effectively managed through fear and reward. if you support us, we provide safety as a brotherhood. If one person decides to question it, everyone else rats him out to save their own skins.

I understand the whole brotherhood situation your presenting, but Mexico isn't at the 3rd world state that just for example Somalia is. If the Cartel drug lords can't pay their employees the cartels won't exist bottom line. Their soldiers will look for work through other means. Whether its legal or illegal is really up to the way the Mexican government handles it, but stripping them of several billions of dollars will severly strain their currently VERY powerful structure.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
So, let me get this straight... An American citizen, who is not wanted for a crime, comes back to America to have her babies... Damn, what an insult!

Where is the problem here?

those babies are not US citizens......Their family has a legal way into the US now...

That is what it means.

You can conjure up any amount of thoughts from that.......both bad and good.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

So, let me get this straight... An American citizen, who is not wanted for a crime, comes back to America to have her babies... Damn, what an insult!

those babies are not US citizens......Their family has a legal way into the US now...

That is what it means.

I understand that in your eyes they aren't US Citizens, but according to the 14th Ammendment they are which means if they so choose to live here in the United States they are entitled to all the freedoms that you and I are.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

That is what it means.

I understand that in your eyes they aren't US Citizens, but according to the 14th Ammendment they are which means if they so choose to live here in the United States they are entitled to all the freedoms that you and I are.

Glad to know that the posters have addressed or refuted my points made in the 1st page.
Thanks,

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

"Drugs are only a "crime" because tyrannical people think it should be illegal to think differently. End of story. As a result, tyrants like Obama who wish marijuana to be illegal have shipped jobs in the US over to Mexico. If Obama didn't want to be a tyrant then he could go ahead and put something like $30 billion back into the hands of people in the US by making substances that cause people to think differently legal. Alcohol is among the most dangerous drugs in existence. I'd like to see proof that crack coc aine does more damage than alcohol (preferably on a per-user basis to be fair). Anyone? "

Drugs arent the crimes were complaining about. Its the murder, torture, rape, beheading, dismemberment and other violent attrocities that these cartels use to keep people too scared to come after them.

edit on 27-9-2011 by forevertruepatriot because: didnt know how to quote for a sec

By making drugs illegal, it enables scum bags like this woman's husband to be able to pull off the crimes you listed. They are all one giant happy family. So in essence the poster you quoted is correct.

More precisely, they will seek other methods to make money. If you legalize the drug, the next big thing will be extortion, kidnapping, blackmailing, trafficking of people, etc. These posters are so clueless about both countries' economies. They think that by legalizing drugs all the problems will be solved. In fact, it will create an even bigger problem. You would be cutting the head off the snake..

Very Movie like, however historically that is not the case.
Of course you do run the risk of ex drug "bootleggers" decendants becomming presidents

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68

Very Movie like, however historically that is not the case.
Of course you do run the risk of ex drug "bootleggers" decendants becomming presidents

Historically not the case? Right, in the case of the United States not the third world countries. You obviously haven't lived in such place if you think said statements are fictional and not probable.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
US citizen give birth.. wow!!, another amazing unique mind blowing situation! (yawn)

But this here is the interesting part..

"U.S. law enforcement officials, who tracked her movements even before she traveled to Lancaster,"

Ah yes, just like Iran, N Korea, Nazi Germany.. the Gestapo "tracks", spys on, innocent citizens.. she's probably on a secret list.. but its ok, she might have had sex with the cias competition.. ooohh, aaahh.. shutter.

A GREAT example of how the fake failure "war on drugs" is used to violate the poop out of innocent citizens rights.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rlrsar
One of her twin daughters (Citizen mother and Foreign father = Natural born citizen according to Obama) could become President of the U.S. Then the Mexican drug cartel would have complete control over our politicians

Yeah, because the US President has ALL the power to do whatever he or she pleases...

I forgot congress had been demolished and the president was a quasi dictatorial puppet....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
** REMINDER **

NO discussion of the legalization of drugs.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by forevertruepatriot

"So if i understand you correctly, simply making drugs legal will stop these scum bags from killing innocent people?"

Worked for Alcohol.. quite well.

You might also be interested in the dramatic reduction in violent drug related "gang crimes", so called, in Los Angeles after medical MJ stores opened all over town. The stats are all on LAPDs web site.

It's a great day for the divide & conquer fascists when American brown shirts are verbally attacking other citizens for daily normal child birth .. while ignoring the fact the govt was spying on, oh I mean "tracking" (lol) an innocent person.

I hope she skipped out on the bill singing "Viva Mexico!" ..lol free speech is a good thing, especially when it annoys hyper sensitive strangers who thrive on the business of strangers.

<< 1   >>

join