It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to cut about 60% of it's military budget in 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Rubbish. Israel will NOT use any of their nuclear weapons unless they are hit with biological and/or chemical weapons.....and even then, IF they will use them it will be with a very heavy heart after much long consideration.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

Ya vitchilo is raking in the dough from his ats posts I should know, as his rock star manager I make a percentage based on how many stars he gets.

Too bad you can't buy crack and whores with those stars.

Back to the OP, I don't believe it, unless it came out of Netanyahoos rhetorical mouthpiece.

Ya it's hard to believe. We shall see.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

What Vitchilo stated is true, Israel does have the capability to wipe out all other players in the Middle East.

Forget using wiki or similar sites to compare numbers, it will give you a false impression.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Mirage,

I wish there was a country on earth that was a noble as you describe Israel to be.

I'd move there in a flash.

One more point. I think the American slaughter and torture of Iraqis and Afghans is deplorable and have spoken out about it hundreds of times.

The American slaughter of Native Americans (even that term is wrong) was also deplorable. The American rape of Hawaii was deplorable - Philippines, Viet Nam etc.

The Cold War was BS from beginning to end. The US should have never gotten sucked into WWI and if we hadn't there would not have been WWII.

You are not talking to some false patriot here at all. My country has done horrible things and I have never excused the horrible deeds and will not let Israel off the hook for the evil it does.

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Ben81

Rubbish. Israel will NOT use any of their nuclear weapons unless they are hit with biological and/or chemical weapons.....and even then, IF they will use them it will be with a very heavy heart after much long consideration.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

You're not entitiled to move to any other country because they all have immigration laws and you would'nt fit the criteria.

I've read many of your threads and you barely squeak at what the Americans and British are up to so don't play that song to me!

Let me make it clear to you again so that it sinks in. Both American and British experimented with nuclear weapons on MY soil in the 1950's to early 1960s. Our boys also had to contend with Agent Orange. The USA is the only country in the world that dropped the A-Bomb on a nation. NOT Israel! I will say it again, Israel will never pull out their nuclear weaponry unless her nation is hit with biological and/or chemical weapons. I would trust Israel with nuclear weaponry before I trust any other nation with it. Historical facts don't lie!

Got it?

I'm not interested in the rest of your drival because thats about all it is.

edit on 1-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This may come as a shock to you but my life does not begin and end with AboveTopSecret so reading my posts on this site hardly gives a full picture of who I am and what I believe in.

One "here" I try to concentrate and making sure everyone knows that Israel is fundamentally evil and that Zionismis a pure fraud.

That includes commenting on the claim of this OP with regard to Israel military spending.

You have certainly helped me expose the evils of Zionism by bringing up new subjects to which I can show the Zionist connection.

Let's use what you wrote and connect it back to the OP.

Can anyone guess or does anyone know how much it cost Israel to develop nuclear weapons?

How would a country with a lower standard of living that Hong Kong develop nuclear weapons?

When you say that Israel would never use nuclear weapons on people it makes me recall the history of which ethnic group was behind US nuclear weapons development and which ethnic group encouraged or can we say forced the US to use it against the Japanese.

Enter this into Google * Jews nuclear bomb Japan *

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You're not entitiled to move to any other country because they all have immigration laws and you would'nt fit the criteria.

I've read many of your threads and you barely squeak at what the Americans and British are up to so don't play that song to me!

Let me make it clear to you again so that it sinks in. Both American and British experimented with nuclear weapons on MY soil in the 1950's to early 1960s. Our boys also had to contend with Agent Orange. The USA is the only country in the world that dropped the A-Bomb on a nation. NOT Israel! I will say it again, Israel will never pull out their nuclear weaponry unless her nation is hit with biological and/or chemical weapons. I would trust Israel with nuclear weaponry before I trust any other nation with it. Historical facts don't lie!

Got it?

I'm not interested in the rest of your drival because thats about all it is.

edit on 1-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It may come of a shock to YOU......I don't care one ioda who you are, I just know what you are and thats all I need to know about you!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
usa funds israeli army 600% already it is not changing anything if they remove 60% or 100%

israeli army cannot fight another army only women and children

just wait until a real army declares war or maybe we should ook back in history ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join